• HELP ! Need to delete 20-year-old "For Sale" postings that still appear

From jbky2@1access.org@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jan 18 22:59:17 2017
    Folks,
    Is there a moderator of this group? If "YES" then would you please Delete a bunch of advertisements I made nearly 20 years ago for old Star Trek fanzines for sale?

If "NO", then how does the original member of the very old Usenet Groups supposed to get his Postings deleted when he no longer has the original user ID, email, or password? Who would ever think that years later, Google would purchase Usenet and not
    bother to delete old "For Sale" ads (postings).

I've had several folks ask about my zines & model kits for sale now. I even got a self-addressed-stamped-envelope in the mail a few weeks ago!

Regards,

John

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to jbky2@1access.org on Thu Jan 19 13:41:55 2017
    In article <25fb179c-3fe5-4f1f-af59-31a66ba74cf0@googlegroups.com>,
    <jbky2@1access.org> wrote:
    Folks,
    Is there a moderator of this group? If "YES" then would you please
    Delete a bunch of advertisements I made nearly 20 years ago for old Star
    Trek fanzines for sale?

If "NO", then how does the original member of the very old Usenet Groups >supposed to get his Postings deleted when he no longer has the original
    user ID, email, or password? Who would ever think that years later,
    Google would purchase Usenet and not bother to delete old "For Sale" ads >(postings).

I've had several folks ask about my zines & model kits for sale now. I
    even got a self-addressed-stamped-envelope in the mail a few weeks ago!

Regards,

John

There is no ID or password to maintain these groups.
    --
    Member - Liberal International This is doctor@@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doctor@@nl2k.ab.ca
    God,Queen and country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill Surrey England

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)