• Re: WHO IS BUCK ROGERS???

From Mississippi Pickers@21:1/5 to Gharlane of Eddore on Wed Mar 8 06:44:32 2023
    On Tuesday, December 27, 1994 at 12:01:14 AM UTC-6, Gharlane of Eddore wrote:
    In <3cns1n$4...@bcfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us> a002...@bcfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us
    (Larry Bromley) writes:

Gil Gerard is the illegitimate son of Lee Majors and Farrah Fawcett.(NOT!!)
    --
    He is *NOT*. He's the illegitimate son of Hugh O'Brian, George Hamilton, Angel Tompkins, and Shelley Winters, the first product of a highly-classified experiment in tetraploidic gene splicing.

Not many of us old timers around that got to watch this on TV but in fact Lee Majors played captain Buck Rogers in the 1978 movie made for TV Buck Rogers in the 25th Century. I'm 62 years old and I remember it well and how disappointed me and my father
    were when they replaced Lee Majors the next year with Gil Gerard due to a contract dispute for the series Buck Rogers in the 25th century.

So yes Lee played in the original movie which no one will ever get to see again due to litigation but Gil Gerard gets the credit for being the only buck rogers from the series.

your welcome :-)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)