• Elementary, Dear Data

From tsbrueni@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 20 10:07:44 2016
    With the Enterprise 3 days early for an appointment with the USS Victory, Data receives an urgent message from La Forge, who wants to show him his handmade model of the sail ship Victory, and invite him to play Sherlock Holmes on the holodeck! What's so
    urgent about either the model ship or the holodeck date?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Your Name@21:1/5 to tsbrueni@gmail.com on Wed Sep 21 10:36:44 2016
    In article <a2affc1a-1276-4b96-bcef-603e2105fb8a@googlegroups.com>, <tsbrueni@gmail.com> wrote:

With the Enterprise 3 days early for an appointment with the USS Victory, Data receives an urgent message from La Forge, who wants to show him his handmade model of the sail ship Victory, and invite him to play Sherlock Holmes on the holodeck! What's so urgent about either the model ship or the holodeck date?

You're a pain in the ass troll with your constant name changing. :-\
    Yet another version added to the killfile.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From tsbrueni@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Your Name on Tue Sep 27 16:03:27 2016
    On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 3:35:11 PM UTC-7, Your Name wrote:
    In article <a2affc1a-1276-4b96-bcef-603e2105fb8a@googlegroups.com>, <tsbrueni@gmail.com> wrote:

With the Enterprise 3 days early for an appointment with the USS Victory, Data receives an urgent message from La Forge, who wants to show him his handmade model of the sail ship Victory, and invite him to play Sherlock Holmes on the holodeck! What's so urgent about either the model ship or the
    holodeck date?

You're a pain in the ass troll with your constant name changing. :-\
    Yet another version added to the killfile.

I haven't posted much in this group in recent years. I did change my e-mail address a few years ago. Sorry to have upset your killfile.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05