• Official Star Wars: The Force Awakens Poster value

From wadekonowalchuk@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Dec 6 19:02:00 2017
    Hello,

I work with a company who did the 3D conversion for "Star Wars: The Force Awakens". They had given me an official poster for the film. It's double-sided, and that's all I know...

What I do want to know is - Are there any markings on an "official" production poster that would differentiate it from the others I see online that are being sold for $50-$60? I was told by the company that this poster is worth $900, but I am having a
    hard time understanding how?

Any information from collectors would be helpful.

Cheers!
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Martin Thurn@21:1/5 to All on Thu Dec 7 10:13:33 2017
    I was going to say $30, but I suppose $50-60 is not out of the realm of possibility. I'm pretty sure it's the same poster that you could get for FREE with your Disney Movie Club points.

http://www.dcswcc.club
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From strykershane@gmail.com@21:1/5 to wadekon...@gmail.com on Thu Mar 22 11:12:12 2018
    On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 10:02:00 PM UTC-5, wadekon...@gmail.com wrote:
    Hello,

I work with a company who did the 3D conversion for "Star Wars: The Force Awakens". They had given me an official poster for the film. It's double-sided, and that's all I know...

What I do want to know is - Are there any markings on an "official" production poster that would differentiate it from the others I see online that are being sold for $50-$60? I was told by the company that this poster is worth $900, but I am having
    a hard time understanding how?

Any information from collectors would be helpful.

Cheers!

Nice bro
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05