• Star Wars Collection For Sale - 128 figures, 9 vehicles, 2 microwords a

From villain_fan@21:1/5 to All on Sun Feb 7 08:29:19 2016
    Star Wars Collection - £470.50

Below is a list of everything contained within the collection, as well as a breakdown on how much I'm charging per item.

· C3P0 Bag - £5
    · 128 Figures (see below for info about the figures) - £200
    · Attack of the Clones Geonosis Battle Arena - £15
    · Vintage Large Star Wars Millenium Falcon from 1977 - £35
    · Star Wars 3.75" Figure Vehicle - Bobba & Jango Fetts Slave 1 - £25
    · Vintage Palitoy Kenner STAR WARS X-Wing Fighter Vehicle - £20
    · Death Star Escape playset (includes box) - £15
    · Three visual dictionaries - £7.50
    · Small Return of the Jedi Boxtree book - £5
    · Darth Maul Electronic Binoculars With Listening Device - £20
    · Star Wars Episode 1 JAR JAR BINKS Pez Hander Set NISB - £5
    · Vintage Star Wars Yoda Head Micro Machine Toy Playset Dagobah 1994 - £5
    · Vintage Star Wars C3P0 Head Micro Machine Toy Playset Mos Eisley 1994 - £5
    · 17 Micro Figures (Original Yoda, R2D2, Luke, Stormtroopers and Mos Eisley characters from the Micro Machines, as well as characters from Naboo Battle) - FREE
    · Vintage Darth Vader's TIE Fighter Kenner Toy 1977 - £35
    · Star Wars Episode 1 Naboo Starfighter - £5
    · Star Wars Phantom Menace Sebulba's Podracer Ship (poor condition) - FREE
    · Star Wars Phantom Menace Anakin's Podracer Ship (poor condition) - FREE
    · Star Wars Episode 2 Attack of the Clones - Anakin Skywalker Speeder - £5
    · Star Wars Episode 2 Attack of the Clones - Zam Wessel Speeder - £5
    · Star Wars Rare Kenner Dewback Figure X2 - £10
    · Star Wars 1994 Kenner Jabba the Hutt Figure - £5
    · Star Wars Episode 2 Attack of the Clones Acklay Figure - £5
    · Star Wars Episode 1 Phantom Menace R2-D2 Carryall Playset With Exclusive Destroyer Droid Figure - £5
    · STAR WARS : Electronic COMMTALK Reader for figures (including 27 chips from the figures) - £25
    · 1994 Kenner Mini Figurines x2 - £2
    · Darth Maul's Speed Racer - £1
    · Parody Darth Vader Figure and 4 Stormtrooper figures - FREE
    · Darth Vader costume and Darth Vader Mask (never used) - FREE
    · Star Wars Coins x2 - FREE
    · 4 Mini Homographic Figurines (Darth Sidious, Count Dooku, Darth Vader and Boba Fett) - FREE

The 128 figures consist of those that came out in the 70s until those that came out following Revenge of the Sith. There is the original 1979 Boba Fett figure which was released before his movie appearance, and two other 1980s figures. There are many
    figures that were released in the 90s, consisting of the main characters from the original trilogy, as well as a significant number of those from Mos Eisley, Jabba's palace, the Death Star, Tatooine, Hoth, Endor, the bounty hunters and many other
    background characters from the original films. There is many figures released after the prequels, including droids, clones, the Jedis, Tatooine characters, Naboo characters, the Separatists, the main characters from the prequels and many other minor
    characters. An anniversary set of figures is also included, including a silver Darth Vader figure, a shiny gold C3PO and others. As well as most types of droids, clones and Stormtroopers, there is also the rare destroyer droid figure, only released with
    the R2-D2 Carryall Playset. The figures mostly have all their parts, including weapons and scene sets that they came with, but it cannot be guaranteed.

If you would like to enquire about me having a specific figure, please message me, or message me to check the condition of a particular figure, or for any other enquires.

Please note that nothing is still boxed and perfect condition cannot be guaranteed as everything has been played with. However, for the most part, everything is in pretty good looking and as in in useable condition. Please message me for more information
    about the condition of any particular items. I can also send pictures.

I would prefer not to sell any items separately but please message me if you want to negotiate for only some of the items or for a different price, though based on the quantity and quality of the collection, I think the price is more than fair. The
    convenience for me of someone buying the whole collection, and understanding they may not want everything in the collection or may sell some of it on, has been reflected in the collection's price, as selling the items separately would at least double the
    income.

Thanks.
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)