• Tlaib Loses Her Mind On Fox Reporter, Won't Address "Death To America"

From Ubiquitous@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 12 04:30:43 2024
    XPost: alt.news-media

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) got testy with Fox Business Reporter Hillary Vaughn over a question about a rally in her home district where anti-Israel
    protesters chanted “Death to America” and called for the eradication of
    Israel.

The rally in question, which took place in Dearborn, Michigan, featured a speaker named Tarek Bazzi, who is affiliated with the Hadi Institute. He
    said: “We have been asked in the past why our protests on the International Al-Quds Day are so anti-America. Why don’t we just focus on Israel and not
    talk so much about America? Gaza has shown the entire world why their
    protests are so anti-America. Because it’s the United States government that provides the funds for all of the atrocities that we just heard about.”

Attendees at the rally responded to him by shouting, “Death to America!” and “Death to Israel!”

Vaughn approached Tlaib in a hallway on Capitol Hill, asking several times whether She would respond to the chants. At first, the Michigan Congresswoman said she wouldn’t talk to anyone from Fox.

WATCH:

Rep. Rashida Tlaib lost it at Fox Business' @hillary__vaughn who
    asked if she condemns the "death to America" chants at a rally in
    her district.

The White House condemned the chants in a statement to @DailyCaller
    pic.twitter.com/h00Vss0DLa

— Nicole Silverio (@NicoleMSilverio) April 11, 2024

“Congresswoman Tlaib —” Vaughn began, but Tlaib interrupted before she could even get the question out.

“I don’t talk to Fox News! I don’t talk to Fox News!” she insisted.

“At a rally … in your district —” Vaughn tried again, but Tlaib pushed back.

“I’m not talking to Fox News.,” she said again.

“People were chanting ‘death to America.’ Do you condemn?” Vaughn asked.

“I do not talk to Fox News,” Tlaib repeated.

“But do you condemn chants of death to America?” Vaughn asked once more.

“I don’t talk to people that use racist tropes,” Tlaib said then, suggesting that Vaughn’s network was guilty of that.

Vaughn pressed again, asking, “Why can’t you just say whether or not you condemn —”

But Tlaib interrupted her again, saying, “Because I don’t talk to Fox News.”

“— people chanting ‘death to America?'” Vaughn completed her thought, then asked, “Why are you afraid to talk to Fox?”

“Fox News is not nice,” Tlaib claimed. “Listen, using racist tropes towards
    my community is what Fox News is about and I don’t talk to Fox News.”

Vaughn tried one more tack, noting that some might see the “death to America” chants as racist.

“Is ‘death to America’ racist?” Is chanting ‘death to America’ racist?” she asked.

“Never talk to Fox News,” Tlaib said again, adding, “I’m talking about your guys’s racist tropes. You know, you guys are — you guys know exactly what you do. And I know you’re Islamophobic, but you guys gotta go deal with it on
    your own selves, not going to use me.”

[She should have been expelled from Congress years ago.]

--
    Let's go Brandon!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From BTR1701@21:1/5 to Ubiquitous on Fri Apr 12 14:34:30 2024

In article <uvb6hn$2b6g4$4@dont-email.me>,
    Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) got testy with Fox Business Reporter Hillary Vaughn over a question about a rally in her home district where anti-Israel protesters chanted "Death to America" and called for the eradication of Israel.

The rally in question, which took place in Dearborn, Michigan, featured a speaker named Tarek Bazzi, who is affiliated with the Hadi Institute. He said: "We have been asked in the past why our protests on the International Al-Quds Day are so anti-America. Why don't we just focus on Israel and not talk so much about America? Gaza has shown the entire world why their protests are so anti-America. Because it's the United States government that provides the funds for all of the atrocities that we just heard about."

Attendees at the rally responded to him by shouting, "Death to America!" and "Death to Israel!"

Anyone at those rallies who is expressing those sentiments and who is
    not a U.S. citizen should be summarily deported back to wherever they
    came from. We don't need or want them here.

She's definitely one of the leaders of an internal 5th column in
    America. She should be on an FBI watch list.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From trotsky@21:1/5 to All on Sat Apr 13 03:12:40 2024

On 4/12/24 4:34 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
    In article <uvb6hn$2b6g4$4@dont-email.me>,
    Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) got testy with Fox Business Reporter Hillary Vaughn
    over a question about a rally in her home district where anti-Israel
    protesters chanted "Death to America" and called for the eradication of
    Israel.

The rally in question, which took place in Dearborn, Michigan, featured a
    speaker named Tarek Bazzi, who is affiliated with the Hadi Institute. He
    said: "We have been asked in the past why our protests on the International >> Al-Quds Day are so anti-America. Why don't we just focus on Israel and not >> talk so much about America? Gaza has shown the entire world why their
    protests are so anti-America. Because it's the United States government that >> provides the funds for all of the atrocities that we just heard about."

Attendees at the rally responded to him by shouting, "Death to America!" and >> "Death to Israel!"

Anyone at those rallies who is expressing those sentiments and who is
    not a U.S. citizen should be summarily deported back to wherever they
    came from. We don't need or want them here.

I'm not sure what you're saying. Are you saying you've declared
    yourself King of the United States and get to determine where "fuck
    freedom of speech" is appropriate? Because that would be exceptionally
    stupid even by the exceptionally low bar you've already set.

She's definitely one of the leaders of an internal 5th column in
    America. She should be on an FBI watch list.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05