• Former Nickelodeon Star Says She Was Forced To Kiss 30-Year-Old Man As

From Ubiquitous@21:1/5 to All on Tue Apr 2 04:30:45 2024
    XPost: alt.tv.nickelodeon

Former Nickelodeon star Allie DiMeco said she was forced to kiss a 30-year-
    old man as a teen on her show in light of the new docuseries Quiet on Set:
    The Dark Side of Kids TV, which alleges abuse and a toxic work environment behind the scenes at the network.

The DiMeco, who was part of The Naked Brothers Band show from 2007-2009,
    took to TikTok over the weekend and shared her experience at the network
    after watching the new and by many accounts, disturbing documentary, the Hollywood Reporter noted.

DiMeco said she was stressed while watching the series, revealing that she went through trauma on the show after her teenage character Rosalina had a brief romance with a French character named Michel (played by Jake Hertzog).

There was an episode where Rosalina cheated on Nat and kind of kissed a French guy, DiMeco said, noting that she didnt want to kiss this greasy
    a** man.

Hes a 30-year-old man, she added. Im sorry, I couldnt even watch it. It gave me f***ing the ick and it honestly gives me PTSD.

Nickelodeon Star Allie DiMeco Says She Was Forced To Kiss Much Older
    Man On Naked Brothers Band & Felt I Might Be Fired If I Didnt Do
    It https://t.co/xmMpJdRf4J

Deadline Hollywood (@DEADLINE) March 26, 2024

Im watching this Quiet on Set documentary and its talking about how integral and vital it is to create especially when its a kids cast to create an environment where kids feel comfortable to say No or I dont
    feel comfortable with this,' DiMeco continued. And Im like, Yeah, maybe they do express that though, its also more important to create an
    environment that listens to the kids and actually does not make them do
    things when they dont want to do them.'

DiMeco went on to talk about how they made her kiss this 30 plus-year-old
    man when I was like 14, 15 not once, she said, but multiple times.

I told them many times I didnt want to do it, the former child star said. My mom was very against it. And they just pretty much made me feel like I
    was going to lose my job and be fired if I didnt do it.

Following the documentarys release, former child star Drake Bell came
    forward and said he was the John Doe from a sexual abuse case from 2004 involving former Nickelodeon dialogue coach Brian Peck. Peck pleaded no
    contest to the charges and was sentenced to 16 months in prison and ordered
    to register as a sex offender, as The Daily Wire previously reported.

Docuseries contributors spoke frequently about former Nickelodeon producer
    Dan Schneider, who they said perpetrated abuse by acting in a controlling manner and making sexually suggestive jokes, some of which were used in childrens programming. They also alleged that Schneider was filmed in a hot tub with then 16-year-old actress Amanda Bynes.

I definitely owe some people a pretty strong apology, Schneider said in a statement following the release of Quiet on Set.

--
    Let's go Brandon!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From The Horny Goat@21:1/5 to All on Tue Apr 2 13:29:51 2024

On Tue, 02 Apr 2024 04:30:45 -0400, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
    wrote:

There was an episode where Rosalina cheated on Nat and kind of kissed a >French guy, DiMeco said, noting that she didnt want to kiss this greasy >a** man.

Hes a 30-year-old man, she added. Im sorry, I couldnt even watch it. It >gave me f***ing the ick and it honestly gives me PTSD.

Uh dearie - you need to talk to your school nurse about how one
    catches PTSDs.....I agree a teenager shouldn't be asked to kiss adults
    on camera but that comment is just inane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ubiquitous@21:1/5 to lcraver@home.ca on Tue Apr 2 13:29:51 2024

lcraver@home.ca wrote:
    Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

There was an episode where Rosalina cheated on Nat and kind of kissed a >>French guy, DiMeco said, noting that she didnt want to kiss this greasy >>a** man.

"Hes a 30-year-old man, she added. Im sorry, I couldnt even watch it. >>It gave me f***ing the ick and it honestly gives me PTSD.

She was talking about Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, not VD. :-)

--
    Let's go Brandon!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Dalton@21:1/5 to Ubiquitous on Wed Apr 3 01:52:14 2024

On Apr 2, 2024, Ubiquitous wrote
    (in article <uugqcj$35mli$6@dont-email.me>):

Former Nickelodeon star Allie DiMeco said she was forced to kiss a 30-year- old man as a teen on her show in light of the new docuseries “Quiet on Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV,” which alleges abuse and a toxic work environment behind the scenes at the network.

The DiMeco, who was part of “The Naked Brothers Band” show from 2007-2009,
    took to TikTok over the weekend and shared her experience at the network after watching the new — and by many accounts, disturbing — documentary, the
    Hollywood Reporter noted.

DiMeco said she was “stressed” while watching the series, revealing that she
    “went through trauma” on the show after her teenage character Rosalina had a
    brief romance with a French character named Michel (played by Jake Hertzog).

“There was an episode where Rosalina ‘cheated’ on Nat and kind of kissed a
    French guy,” DiMeco said, noting that she didn’t want to kiss this “greasy
    a**” man.

“He’s a 30-year-old man,” she added. “I’m sorry, I couldn’t even watch it. It
    gave me f***ing the ick and it honestly gives me PTSD.”

Man On ‘Naked Brothers Band’ & Felt “I Might Be Fired If I Didn’t Do It” https://t.co/xmMpJdRf4J

— Deadline Hollywood (@DEADLINE) March 26, 2024

“I’m watching this ‘Quiet on Set’ documentary and it’s talking about how
    integral and vital it is to create — especially when it’s a kids cast — to
    create an environment where kids feel comfortable to say ‘No’ or ‘I don’t
    feel comfortable with this,'” DiMeco continued. “And I’m like, ‘Yeah, maybe
    they do express that though, it’s also more important to create an environment that listens to the kids and actually does not make them do things when they don’t want to do them.'”

DiMeco went on to talk about how they made her kiss “this 30 plus-year-old man when I was like 14, 15” — not once, she said, but “multiple times.”

“I told them many times I didn’t want to do it,” the former child star said.
    “My mom was very against it. And they just pretty much made me feel like I was going to lose my job and be fired if I didn’t do it.”

Following the documentary’s release, former child star Drake Bell came forward and said he was the John Doe from a sexual abuse case from 2004 involving former Nickelodeon dialogue coach Brian Peck. Peck pleaded no contest to the charges and was sentenced to 16 months in prison and ordered to register as a sex offender, as The Daily Wire previously reported.

Docuseries contributors spoke frequently about former Nickelodeon producer Dan Schneider, who they said perpetrated abuse by acting in a controlling manner and making sexually suggestive jokes, some of which were used in children’s programming. They also alleged that Schneider was filmed in a hot
    tub with then 16-year-old actress Amanda Bynes.

“I definitely owe some people a pretty strong apology,” Schneider said in a
    statement following the release of “Quiet on Set.”

She is straight-type-1-F and a very good match for her is
    straight-type-1-M producer and director Graham Waterston,
    who is close in age to her.

--
    David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page) https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page) “And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
    And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From anim8rfsk@21:1/5 to Ubiquitous on Tue Apr 2 23:45:57 2024

Former Nickelodeon star Allie DiMeco said she was forced to kiss a 30-year- old man as a teen on her show in light of the new docuseries “Quiet on Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV,” which alleges abuse and a toxic work environment behind the scenes at the network.

The DiMeco, who was part of “The Naked Brothers Band” show from 2007-2009, took to TikTok over the weekend and shared her experience at the network after watching the new — and by many accounts, disturbing — documentary, the

OK there’s only one Jake Hertzog on IMDb and he only has one credit in
    March 2009 on the naked brothers band.

DiMeco lists her birthday in June of 1992 so she was almost 17 at the time,
    not 14 as she’s saying, when she “kind of kissed” another actor.

And apparently he’s a 30-year-old man (I can’t find anything giving his age ) who looked 12

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/v.3Qn1APxZwNn8h_1kEVxQ--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjt3PTY0MDtoPTg4NQ--/https://media.zenfs.com/en/buzzfeed_articles_778/17a3cf1e19139ab70cf8242bd1642125

“There was an episode where Rosalina ‘cheated’ on Nat and kind of kissed a French guy,” DiMeco said, noting that she didn’t want to kiss this “greasy a**” man.

Man On ‘Naked Brothers Band’ & Felt “I Might Be Fired If I Didn’t Do
    It” https://t.co/xmMpJdRf4J

“I’m watching this ‘Quiet on Set’ documentary and it’s talking about how integral and vital it is to create — especially when it’s a kids cast — to create an environment where kids feel comfortable to say ‘No’ or ‘I don’t feel comfortable with this,'” DiMeco continued. “And I’m like, ‘Yeah, maybe
    they do express that though, it’s also more important to create an environment that listens to the kids and actually does not make them do things when they don’t want to do them.'”

DiMeco went on to talk about how they made her kiss “this 30 plus-year-old man when I was like 14, 15” — not once, she said, but “multiple times.”

“My mom was very against it. And they just pretty much made me feel like I was going to lose my job and be fired if I didn’t do it.”

Following the documentary’s release, former child star Drake Bell came forward and said he was the John Doe from a sexual abuse case from 2004 involving former Nickelodeon dialogue coach Brian Peck. Peck pleaded no contest to the charges and was sentenced to 16 months in prison and ordered to register as a sex offender, as The Daily Wire previously reported.

Docuseries contributors spoke frequently about former Nickelodeon producer Dan Schneider, who they said perpetrated abuse by acting in a controlling manner and making sexually suggestive jokes, some of which were used in children’s programming. They also alleged that Schneider was filmed in a hot tub with then 16-year-old actress Amanda Bynes.

“I definitely owe some people a pretty strong apology,” Schneider said in a statement following the release of “Quiet on Set.”

--
    Let's go Brandon!

--
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it is still on my list.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Horny Goat@21:1/5 to All on Wed Apr 3 02:37:19 2024

On Tue, 02 Apr 2024 13:29:51 -0700, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
    wrote:

lcraver@home.ca wrote:

There was an episode where Rosalina cheated on Nat and kind of kissed a >>>French guy, DiMeco said, noting that she didnt want to kiss this greasy >>>a** man.

"Hes a 30-year-old man, she added. Im sorry, I couldnt even watch it. >>>It gave me f***ing the ick and it honestly gives me PTSD.

She was talking about Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, not VD. :-)

You're right - I misread. Oops!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ian J. Ball@21:1/5 to All on Wed Apr 3 05:35:50 2024

On 4/2/24 11:45 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:

Former Nickelodeon star Allie DiMeco said she was forced to kiss a 30-year- >> old man as a teen on her show in light of the new docuseries “Quiet on Set: >> The Dark Side of Kids TV,” which alleges abuse and a toxic work environment >> behind the scenes at the network.

The DiMeco, who was part of “The Naked Brothers Band” show from 2007-2009, >> took to TikTok over the weekend and shared her experience at the network
    after watching the new — and by many accounts, disturbing — documentary, the

OK there’s only one Jake Hertzog on IMDb and he only has one credit in March 2009 on the naked brothers band.

DiMeco lists her birthday in June of 1992 so she was almost 17 at the time, not 14 as she’s saying, when she “kind of kissed” another actor.

And apparently he’s a 30-year-old man (I can’t find anything giving his age
    ) who looked 12

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/v.3Qn1APxZwNn8h_1kEVxQ--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjt3PTY0MDtoPTg4NQ--/https://media.zenfs.com/en/buzzfeed_articles_778/17a3cf1e19139ab70cf8242bd1642125

Reddit said she lied/exaggerated about it, and he was only like 22 at
    the time or something. He definitely was not 30.

“There was an episode where Rosalina ‘cheated’ on Nat and kind of kissed a
    French guy,” DiMeco said, noting that she didn’t want to kiss this “greasy
    a**” man.

Man On ‘Naked Brothers Band’ & Felt “I Might Be Fired If I Didn’t Do
    It” https://t.co/xmMpJdRf4J

“I’m watching this ‘Quiet on Set’ documentary and it’s talking about how
    integral and vital it is to create — especially when it’s a kids cast — to
    create an environment where kids feel comfortable to say ‘No’ or ‘I don’t
    feel comfortable with this,'” DiMeco continued. “And I’m like, ‘Yeah, maybe
    they do express that though, it’s also more important to create an
    environment that listens to the kids and actually does not make them do
    things when they don’t want to do them.'”

DiMeco went on to talk about how they made her kiss “this 30 plus-year-old >> man when I was like 14, 15” — not once, she said, but “multiple times.” >>
    “My mom was very against it. And they just pretty much made me feel like I >> was going to lose my job and be fired if I didn’t do it.”

Following the documentary’s release, former child star Drake Bell came
    forward and said he was the John Doe from a sexual abuse case from 2004
    involving former Nickelodeon dialogue coach Brian Peck. Peck pleaded no
    contest to the charges and was sentenced to 16 months in prison and ordered >> to register as a sex offender, as The Daily Wire previously reported.

Docuseries contributors spoke frequently about former Nickelodeon producer >> Dan Schneider, who they said perpetrated abuse by acting in a controlling
    manner and making sexually suggestive jokes, some of which were used in
    children’s programming. They also alleged that Schneider was filmed in a hot
    tub with then 16-year-old actress Amanda Bynes.

“I definitely owe some people a pretty strong apology,” Schneider said in a
    statement following the release of “Quiet on Set.”

--
    Let's go Brandon!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From anim8rfsk@21:1/5 to Ian J. Ball on Wed Apr 3 16:00:04 2024

Ian J. Ball <ijball@mac.invalid> wrote:
    On 4/2/24 11:45 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:

Former Nickelodeon star Allie DiMeco said she was forced to kiss a 30-year- >>> old man as a teen on her show in light of the new docuseries “Quiet on Set:
    The Dark Side of Kids TV,” which alleges abuse and a toxic work environment
    behind the scenes at the network.

The DiMeco, who was part of “The Naked Brothers Band” show from 2007-2009,
    took to TikTok over the weekend and shared her experience at the network >>> after watching the new — and by many accounts, disturbing — documentary, the

OK there’s only one Jake Hertzog on IMDb and he only has one credit in
    March 2009 on the naked brothers band.

DiMeco lists her birthday in June of 1992 so she was almost 17 at the time, >> not 14 as she’s saying, when she “kind of kissed” another actor.

And apparently he’s a 30-year-old man (I can’t find anything giving his age
    ) who looked 12

Reddit said she lied/exaggerated about it, and he was only like 22 at
    the time or something. He definitely was not 30.

So she says they were 14 and 30+ and they were actually 17 and 22. Could I
    be less impressed with her?

Clearly, this is a lying sack of crap who is upset that she wasn’t included in the TV show and is jumping on her own me too movement.

--
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it is still on my list.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05