• "A Punch In My Face": Mothers Who've Lost Kids To Fentanyl Speak Out Ab

From Ubiquitous@21:1/5 to All on Tue Mar 26 04:30:50 2024
    XPost: alt.drugs.fentanyl

Numerous mothers who’ve lost children to fentanyl-related deaths are speaking out about the alarming epidemic, which has been largely exacerbated by the
    open southern border and the Biden administration’s drug initiatives.

Speaking to Daily Wire Editor Emeritus Ben Shapiro in the latest episode of
    his docu-series, “The Divided States of Biden,” April Babcock, who lost her 25-year-old son Austen to fentanyl, said President Joe Biden’s handling of
    the border is a “punch” in her “face,” and lamented the president giving “operational control to the Mexican cartels.”

“I thought the sitting president was supposed to put Americans first,”
    Babcock told Shapiro.

“He was my baby,” she said of her son. “He loved soccer. He was just a good kid, he was so laidback.”

“He started dabbling in drugs at the age of 19,” Babcock said. “And this is what I want to hone in on: he’s dead by 25. Before fentanyl, you had
    umpteenth chances at recovery – 10, 20, 30 years. Now, you don’t have a
    chance. My son never made it to a rehab.”

“Kids should learn from mistakes, now they die – it can take one mistake,”
    she added.

WATCH: Fentanyl: America’s Silent Epidemic

Tanya Niederman echoed the same sentiment when she spoke to Shapiro about losing her son, J.J., at the young age of 19. J.J. experimented with what he thought was cocaine, but the drug was actually laced with enough fentanyl to kill 30 adults.

“Recreational drug use does not exist anymore,” Niederman said. “He wasn’t a troublemaker, and, ya know, one mistake made cost him his life.”

Patricia Drewes, who lost her daughter, Heaven, to fentanyl said the border should have been closed “all along.”

“We have to,” Drewes stressed. “I mean we have 100,000 kids dying every year
    in this country.”

Heaven was raped and subsequently dabbled in pills and then harder drugs to numb the pain, Drewes said.

Another mother named Rachel Carlisle shared about the loss of her daughter Mariah, who was a mother of three children. “She was my whole world,”
    Carlisle said.

Carlisle said her daughter had no history of addiction and was very against drugs, seeing people in own family in recovery. But following the birth of
    her third child, Mariah suffered postpartum depression and went to her
    friends for xanax, thinking it was safe. One of the pills she took was laced with fentanyl, killing Mariah.

The mothers who spoke to Shapiro, as he put it, are “turning” their “pain
    into purpose.” Some of the women are advocating for harsher drug laws and policies to secure our southern border.

Though there were an estimated 112,000 fentanyl-related deaths in the U.S. in 2023 alone, the Biden administration has largely remained silent about the epidemic.

--
    Let's go Brandon!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)