• Guy Fieri's Son Discusses =?ISO-8859-1?B?RGFk nM=?= Strict Requirements

From Ubiquitous@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 19 08:10:10 2024
    XPost: alt.tv.food-network

Food Network star Guy Fieri is one of several celebrities to say they don’t plan to give their children a huge inheritance without them putting in the
    work for it.

Fieri’s 27-year-old son Hunter shared his thoughts during a conversation with Fox News Digital at Michael Rubin’s Fanatics Pre-Super Bowl Party.

When asked what it was like being raised by the “Diners, Drive-Ins, and
    Dives” host, Hunter replied, “That is a loaded question. I mean everything,
    you know, he’s a great father. But hard work and perseverance and just learn
    as you go. Just keep working hard, keep your head up.”

“He’s taught me a lot about culinary,” Hunter said, prompting the Mayor of Flavortown to interject by joking, “Get your sleep, brush your teeth, eat
    your vegetables.”

“How to tie my shoes and put on a shirt right and all that stuff,” Hunter
    said.

The famous Food Network mainstay went on record saying his kids would need to achieve their own success and couldn’t just rely on the empire he’d built.

“I’ve told them the same thing my dad told me,” Fieri told Fox News Digital during an interview in December. “My dad says, ‘When I die, you can expect
    that I’m going to die broke, and you’re going to be paying for the funeral.'”

“And I told my boys, none of this that we’ve been … that I’ve been building
    are you going to get unless you come and take it from me,” he said.

“My youngest son, Ryder, is a senior in high school getting ready to
    graduate, or you know, going to graduate in the spring,” Fieri added. “And
    he’s like, ‘Dad, this is so unfair. I haven’t even gone to college yet, and you’re already pushing that I’ve got to get an MBA? Can I just get through college?’”

“Shaq said it best. Shaq said it about his kids one time,” he continued. “He says, ‘If you want any of this cheese, you’ve got to give me two degrees.’ Well, my two degrees mean, you know, postgraduate. So they’re on their way.”

The celebrity chef recently made headlines when he landed a multi-year
    contract with Food Network for over $100 million, as The Daily Wire
    previously reported.

--
    Let's go Brandon!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)