• Re: Fizz

From kat@21:1/5 to lucretia on Tue Aug 2 14:59:12 2022
    On 02/08/2022 14:25, lucretia wrote:
    Is making money for the lawyers!! Why didn't she tell him before they married!

I suppose she thought it would work. Until she realised it wouldn't.

You have some fun bits to come. Which is of course the rel reason she didn't tell him before they were wed. A bit more drama.:-)

I can't help but wonder if Alina is going to resurface sometime soon with the baby she said she didn't have but seemed to have when she departed.

--
    kat
    >^..^<

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From lucretia@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 2 10:25:09 2022
    Is making money for the lawyers!! Why didn't she tell him before they
    married!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From lucretia@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 2 13:34:20 2022
    On Tue, 2 Aug 2022 14:59:12 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

On 02/08/2022 14:25, lucretia wrote:
    Is making money for the lawyers!! Why didn't she tell him before they
    married!

I suppose she thought it would work. Until she realised it wouldn't.

You have some fun bits to come. Which is of course the rel reason she didn't >tell him before they were wed. A bit more drama.:-)

I can't help but wonder if Alina is going to resurface sometime soon with the >baby she said she didn't have but seemed to have when she departed.

OOh yes, had forgotten that :)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From lucretia@florence.it@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 5 14:58:20 2024
    She's just turned up again - was there any reason, as in real life
    reason, she was away so long?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From kat@21:1/5 to James Heaton on Fri Apr 5 20:59:43 2024
    On 05/04/2024 20:08, James Heaton wrote:
    On 05/04/2024 18:58, lucretia@florence.it wrote:

Maternity leave I think

James

Yes, she had her third child last year. I love the Corrie names she has given her kids. Hilda and Albert, and the latest Doris. Doris Speed played Annie Walker.

--
    kat
    >^..^<

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From lucretia@florence.it@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 5 17:33:01 2024
    On Fri, 5 Apr 2024 20:59:43 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

Maternity leave I think

James

Yes, she had her third child last year. I love the Corrie names she has given >her kids. Hilda and Albert, and the latest Doris. Doris Speed played Annie Walker.

I wonder how much the kids will like the names though :)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From kat@21:1/5 to lucretia@florence.it on Sat Apr 6 19:28:55 2024
    On 05/04/2024 21:33, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
    wrote:

Maternity leave I think

James

Yes, she had her third child last year. I love the Corrie names she has given
    her kids. Hilda and Albert, and the latest Doris. Doris Speed played Annie Walker.

Albert, or Albie, isn't that unusual these days, and a friend had a niece called
    Hilda some 15 years ago, no idea how the girl felt. Same friend has a grand daughter called Ada, her daughter saw the name ( while pregant) ona tombstone when they visited a family grave, said, what a pretty name.

I thin the names we think of as just old fashioned, and seen differently to the young ones. I have a grand daughter with the same name as my grandmother, and a
    grandson with the same name as my grandfather, and another grandson named after his father's grandfather ( and funnily enough, my husband's grandfather ) - and that covers one child from all 3 of mine ( they have 2 each). Alice, George, and Stanley, btw. :-)
    --
    kat
    >^..^<

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From lucretia@florence.it@21:1/5 to All on Sat Apr 6 17:51:42 2024
    On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 19:28:55 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

wrote:

Maternity leave I think

James

her kids. Hilda and Albert, and the latest Doris. Doris Speed played Annie Walker.

Albert, or Albie, isn't that unusual these days, and a friend had a niece called
    Hilda some 15 years ago, no idea how the girl felt. Same friend has a grand >daughter called Ada, her daughter saw the name ( while pregant) ona tombstone >when they visited a family grave, said, what a pretty name.

I thin the names we think of as just old fashioned, and seen differently to the
    young ones. I have a grand daughter with the same name as my grandmother, and a
    grandson with the same name as my grandfather, and another grandson named after
    his father's grandfather ( and funnily enough, my husband's grandfather ) - and
    that covers one child from all 3 of mine ( they have 2 each). Alice, George, >and Stanley, btw. :-)

Yes, on reflection, think you're right we think of them as old
    fashioned but they don't see it that way. Fizz is looking good I
    thought.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From kat@21:1/5 to lucretia@florence.it on Sun Apr 7 11:47:56 2024
    On 06/04/2024 21:51, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
    wrote:

wrote:

She's just turned up again - was there any reason, as in real life >>>>>> reason, she was away so long?

Maternity leave I think

James

Hilda some 15 years ago, no idea how the girl felt. Same friend has a grand >> daughter called Ada, her daughter saw the name ( while pregant) ona tombstone
    when they visited a family grave, said, what a pretty name.

that covers one child from all 3 of mine ( they have 2 each). Alice, George,
    and Stanley, btw. :-)

thought.

She is, especially when you se what she looked ike 20 years ago in Classic Corrie. Her face has fined down as she matured, and it suits her.

Talking of looks, when Bruno Langley left and they got a "new" Todd, I though he
    looked nothing like the bruno who left, but seeing Young Todd/Bruno from 20 years ago, the current Todd just could have emerged as he matured, ( even though
    Bruno didn't, if you see what I mean. ;-) ) And back then I felt David really could have been Martin's son, good casting there - but now he looks nothing like
    Martin did.
    --
    kat
    >^..^<

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From lucretia@florence.it@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 7 15:27:56 2024
    On Sun, 7 Apr 2024 11:47:56 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

She's just turned up again - was there any reason, as in real life >>>>>>> reason, she was away so long?

Maternity leave I think

James

Hilda some 15 years ago, no idea how the girl felt. Same friend has a grand >>> daughter called Ada, her daughter saw the name ( while pregant) ona tombstone

thought.

She is, especially when you se what she looked ike 20 years ago in Classic >Corrie. Her face has fined down as she matured, and it suits her.

Talking of looks, when Bruno Langley left and they got a "new" Todd, I though he
    looked nothing like the bruno who left, but seeing Young Todd/Bruno from 20 >years ago, the current Todd just could have emerged as he matured, ( even though
    Bruno didn't, if you see what I mean. ;-) ) And back then I felt David really >could have been Martin's son, good casting there - but now he looks nothing like
    Martin did.

Same thing with Eileen, just can't believe how great she looks these
    days!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From kat@21:1/5 to lucretia@florence.it on Sun Apr 7 19:50:34 2024
    On 07/04/2024 19:27, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
    On Sun, 7 Apr 2024 11:47:56 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

She's just turned up again - was there any reason, as in real life >>>>>>>> reason, she was away so long?

Maternity leave I think

James

Hilda some 15 years ago, no idea how the girl felt. Same friend has a grand
    daughter called Ada, her daughter saw the name ( while pregant) ona tombstone

thought.

She is, especially when you se what she looked ike 20 years ago in Classic >> Corrie. Her face has fined down as she matured, and it suits her.

looked nothing like the bruno who left, but seeing Young Todd/Bruno from 20 >> years ago, the current Todd just could have emerged as he matured, ( even though
    Bruno didn't, if you see what I mean. ;-) ) And back then I felt David really
    could have been Martin's son, good casting there - but now he looks nothing like
    Martin did.

days!

Much has been said about her in the media, but simply, she gave up drinking half
    a bottle or more of red wine while cooking and eating dinners.

Now if only I had been in the habit of drinking like that I would know how to lose weight. ;-)

But I like her new hairstyle really suits her.

--
    kat
    >^..^<

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From lucretia@florence.it@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 7 18:47:11 2024
    On Sun, 7 Apr 2024 19:50:34 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

looked nothing like the bruno who left, but seeing Young Todd/Bruno from 20 >>> years ago, the current Todd just could have emerged as he matured, ( even though
    could have been Martin's son, good casting there - but now he looks nothing like
    Martin did.

days!

Much has been said about her in the media, but simply, she gave up drinking half

Now if only I had been in the habit of drinking like that I would know how to >lose weight. ;-)

I find that a bit strange - I have for zonks had a couple of glasses
    of red wine per evening and when I go over my weight, it's bad eating. Splurging on an icecream, topping too many meals out with desserts I
    wouldn't normally have and I know exactly how to lose the pounds, by
    eating uninspiring, boring food that is good for me :)

But I like her new hairstyle really suits her.

Yes, it does, much better than the previous one.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From kat@21:1/5 to lucretia@florence.it on Tue Apr 9 11:14:11 2024
    On 07/04/2024 22:47, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
    wrote:

looked nothing like the bruno who left, but seeing Young Todd/Bruno from 20
    years ago, the current Todd just could have emerged as he matured, ( even though
    Martin did.

days!

Now if only I had been in the habit of drinking like that I would know how to
    lose weight. ;-)

of red wine per evening and when I go over my weight, it's bad eating. Splurging on an icecream, topping too many meals out with desserts I

I suppose it is a case of whatever works for one doesn't for another!

Or nothing, if like me you don't splurge on ice cream, don't eat desserts much or drink wine every evening. One son in law lost pounds merely by cutting out the packet of crisps he was eating each lunch time, and having a slightly smaller sandwich. If I had a smaller sanwich it would be one slice of bread not two, or leave out the salady bits, and I am not into daily crisps!

On the other hand I do try to inspire my main meal - but with at least of of it good for me. ;-)

--
    kat
    >^..^<

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From lucretia@florence.it@21:1/5 to All on Tue Apr 9 21:05:11 2024
    On Tue, 9 Apr 2024 11:14:11 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

wrote:

years ago, the current Todd just could have emerged as he matured, ( even though
    Martin did.

days!

lose weight. ;-)

of red wine per evening and when I go over my weight, it's bad eating.
    Splurging on an icecream, topping too many meals out with desserts I

Or nothing, if like me you don't splurge on ice cream, don't eat desserts much >or drink wine every evening. One son in law lost pounds merely by cutting out >the packet of crisps he was eating each lunch time, and having a slightly >smaller sandwich. If I had a smaller sanwich it would be one slice of bread >not two, or leave out the salady bits, and I am not into daily crisps!

On the other hand I do try to inspire my main meal - but with at least of of it
    good for me. ;-)

I think chips are evil but I have a friend who gorges on them, if they
    are there, she has to eat them! However she also loves walking and
    covers 4km daily, so she's okay. If she has to stop walking, as I
    did, god help her!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From kat@21:1/5 to lucretia@florence.it on Wed Apr 10 09:48:05 2024
    On 10/04/2024 01:05, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
    wrote:

wrote:

Martin did.

Same thing with Eileen, just can't believe how great she looks these >>>>> days!

lose weight. ;-)

of red wine per evening and when I go over my weight, it's bad eating.
    Splurging on an icecream, topping too many meals out with desserts I

Or nothing, if like me you don't splurge on ice cream, don't eat desserts much
    or drink wine every evening. One son in law lost pounds merely by cutting out
    the packet of crisps he was eating each lunch time, and having a slightly
    smaller sandwich. If I had a smaller sanwich it would be one slice of bread
    not two, or leave out the salady bits, and I am not into daily crisps!

good for me. ;-)

did, god help her!

Yeah, I can't walk far either. I like crisps and it can be easy to eat and eat them, those big bags are definitely evil. ;-) But I don't want them very often. Sometimes on a friday evening, a few with a gin and tonic. Philip goes out with
    his mates and I treat myself - but som ein a bowl and the bag witha chip clip back in the cupboard - can last me several weeks because even though it's there and open I just don't think about them - until the next week's gin. ;-)

--
    kat
    >^..^<

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From lucretia@florence.it@21:1/5 to All on Wed Apr 10 07:50:52 2024
    On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 09:48:05 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

Martin did.

Same thing with Eileen, just can't believe how great she looks these >>>>>> days!

lose weight. ;-)

of red wine per evening and when I go over my weight, it's bad eating. >>>> Splurging on an icecream, topping too many meals out with desserts I

the packet of crisps he was eating each lunch time, and having a slightly >>> smaller sandwich. If I had a smaller sanwich it would be one slice of bread
    not two, or leave out the salady bits, and I am not into daily crisps!

good for me. ;-)

did, god help her!

Yeah, I can't walk far either. I like crisps and it can be easy to eat and eat >them, those big bags are definitely evil. ;-) But I don't want them very often.
    Sometimes on a friday evening, a few with a gin and tonic. Philip goes out with
    his mates and I treat myself - but som ein a bowl and the bag witha chip clip >back in the cupboard - can last me several weeks because even though it's there
    and open I just don't think about them - until the next week's gin. ;-)

Seems fair to me :) About ten of us meet on Saturday nights in the
    Party Room and take our own drink and nibbles. Lots of chips floating
    there!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From kat@21:1/5 to lucretia@florence.it on Thu Apr 11 09:55:06 2024
    On 10/04/2024 11:50, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
    On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 09:48:05 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

Martin did.

Same thing with Eileen, just can't believe how great she looks these >>>>>>> days!

lose weight. ;-)

I find that a bit strange - I have for zonks had a couple of glasses >>>>> of red wine per evening and when I go over my weight, it's bad eating. >>>>> Splurging on an icecream, topping too many meals out with desserts I >>>>> wouldn't normally have and I know exactly how to lose the pounds, by >>>>> eating uninspiring, boring food that is good for me :)

the packet of crisps he was eating each lunch time, and having a slightly >>>> smaller sandwich. If I had a smaller sanwich it would be one slice of bread
    not two, or leave out the salady bits, and I am not into daily crisps! >>>>
    good for me. ;-)

did, god help her!

Yeah, I can't walk far either. I like crisps and it can be easy to eat and eat
    them, those big bags are definitely evil. ;-) But I don't want them very often.
    Sometimes on a friday evening, a few with a gin and tonic. Philip goes out with
    his mates and I treat myself - but som ein a bowl and the bag witha chip clip
    back in the cupboard - can last me several weeks because even though it's there
    and open I just don't think about them - until the next week's gin. ;-)

Seems fair to me :) About ten of us meet on Saturday nights in the
    Party Room and take our own drink and nibbles. Lots of chips floating
    there!

And that sounds about right to me.:-)
    --
    kat
    >^..^<

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05