• Wed. Dec. 9: Corrie's 60th Anniversary

From MartinS@21:1/5 to All on Mon Dec 7 18:45:55 2020
    Things are really coming to the boil in tonight's double episode. (They're
    all double length this week.)

Following the end of the trial, will Evil Geoff once more evade justice, or will he finally get his just deserts? (Yes, that's the correct spelling!)

Will the brewery and the rest of the Street escape Ray's bulldozer?

What will become of the Adam/Carla/Peter love triangle, thanks to Adam's
    Uncle Daniel, aka Peter's half-brother and Carla's one-time lover?

Stay tuned for Wednesday's 60th Anniversary episode, followed later by a Special titled "Queens of The Street" featuring many famous female Corrie actors from the past 60 years.

Also airing Tuesday night at 8:00 - The Royal Variety Performance from Blackpool Winter Gardens, with the usual all-star line-up. I don't know
    which, if any, Royals will be in attendance.

--
    Martin S

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From kat@21:1/5 to MartinS on Tue Dec 8 10:25:47 2020
    On 07/12/2020 23:45, MartinS wrote:
    Things are really coming to the boil in tonight's double episode. (They're all double length this week.)

Simmered nicely last night! Brilliant performance by Ian Bartholomew I thought.
    The way Geoff lost it was done so naturally.

Following the end of the trial, will Evil Geoff once more evade justice, or will he finally get his just deserts? (Yes, that's the correct spelling!)

I have hated the story line, but loved the acting throughout. It will be a shame to lose him but really, he must. I believe this is the episode with a lack of social distancing, so drama to come there.

Will the brewery and the rest of the Street escape Ray's bulldozer?

We can only hope.

What will become of the Adam/Carla/Peter love triangle, thanks to Adam's Uncle Daniel, aka Peter's half-brother and Carla's one-time lover?

I have never quite "got" Peter and Carla as a couple. It can only get worse!

--
    kat
    >^..^<

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)