• Eileen faulty logic in men

From capricorn40@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 9 02:41:14 2021
    She went on about how she can't trust men any more and she brought up Pat Phelan and Yan(Sp)
    Ok First of all, she KNEW what kind of man Phelan was and she supported him anyway. Everyone on the street was was warning him about him, Anna told her how much of a pig the guy was but Eileen still stuck by him, because, well he treated other people
    like crap, but he's nice to ME

Yan, although a nice person, had a sketchy background and he had way too much weird crap going on in his life.

George is an established businessman, everyone likes him and has no skeletons in the closet, but she is comparing him to the previous two men.

Frustrating to watch.

EB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From kat@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 9 11:35:33 2021
    On 09/09/2021 10:41, capricorn40 wrote:
    She went on about how she can't trust men any more and she brought up Pat Phelan and Yan(Sp)
    Ok First of all, she KNEW what kind of man Phelan was and she supported him anyway. Everyone on the street was was warning him about him, Anna told her how much of a pig the guy was but Eileen still stuck by him, because, well he treated other people

Yan, although a nice person, had a sketchy background and he had way too much weird crap going on in his life.

George is an established businessman, everyone likes him and has no skeletons in the closet, but she is comparing him to the previous two men.

Frustrating to watch.

EB

I think I understand though, she has had so much trouble over the years with wrong choices, she is wary of someone who looks to be a bit too good! After all there might be the odd skeleton we don't know about yet - or indeed a load of ashes...

I hope they get there though, I think they could make a lovely pairing.

--
    kat
    >^..^<

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Lucretia Borgia@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 9 08:44:25 2021
    On Thu, 9 Sep 2021 11:35:33 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

Frustrating to watch.

EB

I think I understand though, she has had so much trouble over the years with >wrong choices, she is wary of someone who looks to be a bit too good! After >all there might be the odd skeleton we don't know about yet - or indeed a load >of ashes...

I hope they get there though, I think they could make a lovely pairing.

I noticed he did say to Todd when he told him he wasn't fired that he
    himself had a troubled youth and it only changed when he didn't run
    away but stopped and faced the music.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From GordonD@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 10 14:18:11 2021

George is an established businessman, everyone likes him and has no skeletons in the closet,

I hope not, he's supposed to have buried them all!

--
    Gordon Davie
    Edinburgh, Scotland

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Lucretia Borgia@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 10 19:42:35 2021
    We are having a General Election in Canada on September 21 but advance
    stations opened this a.m. I went and was second in line. I vote at
    a Masons Hall but the thing that always delights me is it is on
    Coronation Street !!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From kat@21:1/5 to Lucretia Borgia on Sat Sep 11 20:45:07 2021
    On 10/09/2021 23:42, Lucretia Borgia wrote:
    We are having a General Election in Canada on September 21 but advance stations opened this a.m. I went and was second in line. I vote at
    a Masons Hall but the thing that always delights me is it is on
    Coronation Street !!

Perfect! Or could be even more so if it was Mission Hall, though admittedly that wasn't actually on the Street.:-)

--
    kat
    >^..^<

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05