• half breed Neolamprologus brichardi-leleupi

From plane@duggerunionschools.org@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jan 15 10:10:46 2018
    I have a tank with J. dickfeldi, N. leleupi (spell? Lemon cichlid), and N. brichardi. The brichardi harassed badly by the leleupi and chased aggressively usually into the top corners. The leleupi and dickfeldi get along and seemed to have paired. Saw the
    dickfeldi digging a cave. About 3 weeks ago I caught and put the brichardi in another tank so it wouldn't get beat up. Today, I noticed a few tiny fry at the bottom. I wouldn't imagine the Julie could crossbreed with the neolamprologus bc different genus
    but the brichardi was removed about 3+ weeks ago. I'm wondering who the parents are I didn't expect interspecies breeding! Not sure if I can find this post again please email plane@duggerunionschools.org -confused bio teacher here!!

--
    *Disclaimer: *This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individuals named as recipients . If you believe that you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the
    sender. Forwarding or sharing of the content of this email in any format
    may be expressly prohibited under the US Email Privacy Act of 2016,
    violation of this privacy can be prosecuted at the discrepancy of the
    sender. E-mail transmissions are not guaranteed to occur, be secure, and error free. Spam filters or other causes may prevent the recipient from viewing the email. For this reason, agreements, transactions, quotations,
    or other documents requested or sent by email should not be considered
    bound until confirmed to you by Dugger Union Community School Corporation.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)