• For My Sins

From Peter Wieck@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jan 29 06:28:08 2020
    Some may know that part of my job involves the closing and mothballing of a major teaching hospital, of which the physical plant is every bit of 50 years old, or more.

Just the other day, a steam line blew, flooding a basement storage room with condensate - undetected for a week or three. Mold. In this room were stored two (2) Midmark Ritter 355 OR lights, sealed in their mold-ridden, but new boxes.

http://www.berktree.com/ritter-355-minor-surgery-light-8-.html I was told that it was between me and the dumpster. One went to me, one to our Vet.

This will involve a complete re-design of my Radio Room - together with a major Culling-of-the-Herd. And, since the house was built in 1890, I will have to be very clever with the installation. The thing weighs 62 pounds and the mount needs to be dead-
    level.

Not a bad task to be given.

Peter Wieck
    Melrose Park, PA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Terry S@21:1/5 to Peter Wieck on Fri Jan 31 18:03:10 2020
    On Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at 8:28:09 AM UTC-6, Peter Wieck wrote:
    Some may know that part of my job involves the closing and mothballing of a major teaching hospital, of which the physical plant is every bit of 50 years old, or more.

Just the other day, a steam line blew, flooding a basement storage room with condensate - undetected for a week or three. Mold. In this room were stored two (2) Midmark Ritter 355 OR lights, sealed in their mold-ridden, but new boxes.

http://www.berktree.com/ritter-355-minor-surgery-light-8-.html I was told that it was between me and the dumpster. One went to me, one to our Vet.

This will involve a complete re-design of my Radio Room - together with a major Culling-of-the-Herd. And, since the house was built in 1890, I will have to be very clever with the installation. The thing weighs 62 pounds and the mount needs to be dead-
    level.

Not a bad task to be given.

Peter Wieck
    Melrose Park, PA

What's the usage? Over the workbench? Very cool!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Peter Wieck@21:1/5 to All on Sat Feb 1 04:44:21 2020
    Yep, over the workbench. Which will now be centered in the room with shelving on three sides.

Peter Wieck
    Melrose Park, PA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05