• stuck marble

From 17edemuth@eudoraschools.org@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jun 2 05:42:09 2017
    Well, I am joining the sheepish group. I indeed have a marble stuck in an antique v shaped vase (was trying to give a rose height in the vase). Can you tell me if anything you tried worked? Please?!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From dolcedonn@gmail.com@21:1/5 to 17ed...@eudoraschools.org on Tue Aug 6 18:20:20 2019
    On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 8:42:10 AM UTC-4, 17ed...@eudoraschools.org wrote:
    Well, I am joining the sheepish group. I indeed have a marble stuck in an antique v shaped vase (was trying to give a rose height in the vase). Can you tell me if anything you tried worked? Please?!!

It's only 2+ years later, but---I had 2 marbles stuck across the diameter of a small vase near the bottom. Neither marble would budge. I finally stuck a skewer (like you would use for grilling kabobs). I jiggled the skewer around and, lo and behold, the
    marbles disengaged their grip--but--now the skewer was wedged in. I then put hot water in the vase and the skewer slowly loosened and I am happy to say the vase was able to disgorge all.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)