• 1937 Gillette Sheraton Safety Razor W Case 19

From Richards Razors@21:1/5 to All on Sun Dec 10 05:09:34 2017
    1937 Gillette Sheraton Safety Razor W Case 19 https://richardsrazorsdailyblog.blogspot.com … More Pictures
    Please Be Sure to See the Pictures That I Have Posted on Blogger

1937 Gillette Sheraton Twist-To-Open "TTO" Safety Razor and 1 package of Gillette Blue Blades. This razor is in Excellent Condition, the razor head doors open and close smoothly, close tightly and are bright and shiny. This beautiful razor has No Bent
    Teeth. All the mechanics of this razor work properly 100%. The outside of the case as can be seen in the pictures has Almost No Vintage Ware, please see the pictures. The inside as you can see in the pictures is in Excellent Condition. The hinges of the
    case are tight and rust free. The material in the inside of the case is tight.

It is about 78 years old, it is not new but was Never Misused and is still in Excellent Condition, I purposely took close-up photos so you can see any imperfections or signs of wear on the razor, if you are the buyer you will find that the razor, in
    person, looks even better than in the photos.

The 1937 Gillette Sheraton Safety Razor was introduced by Gillette for the 1937 Christmas season and then discontinued in 1939. It is purported to be non-aggressive and to provide a truly excellent shave. The razor has been cleaned, polished, pampered, and disinfected using antibacterial soap and Barbacide, it is shave ready. All you have to do is pop in your favorite double-edged razor blade, close the twist to open doors, lather up and you're ready for one of the best shaves of your entire life. Gillette 1930's open combs are considered some
    of the best shaving Gillette's ever produced. Please see the pictures as they are part of the description also be sure to see the pictures that I have posted on Blogger.

Price $105.00
    Shipping and Handling USPS First Class $5.60 USA
    Shipping and Handling Worldwide USPS First Class International Calculated by Location

Also available on eBay
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/RICHARDSRAZORS/ http://www.bonanza.com/booths/rckandrews45

Terms of Sale:

Please note:
    The items I sell are vintage, not brand new & may have small imperfections. If you have questions or something is not clear, please email me prior to purchasing.

Forms of Payment: PayPal, Amazonpay, Stripe, Etsy

Buyer pays return shipping

Insurance is at the discretion of the buyer

Shipping: 1 Day Handling Time, USPS First Class Mail. International buyers pay according to location. Ships USPS First Class International Mail. Shipping Costs to Some Countries May Be Higher Than Stated, If so the Buyer Will Be Notified before the Item
    Is Shipped.

Return policy: purchased item can be returned for a refund for up to 14 days… Notify the seller within Five days of purchase. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. Item must be returned
    in the same condition as when sold! No exceptions!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)