• SCAMMER Alert: STEVE DAN also known as STIVE JEAN-PAUL DAN also known a

From nicon6936@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jan 31 12:42:46 2018
    SCAMMER Alert: STEVE DAN also known as STIVE JEAN-PAUL DAN also known as STEVE JEAN-PAUL DAN

If you have more information about this scammer: please contact me.
    If you are scammed by this person then also please contact me. I am collecting as much as possible information about this scammer so I can make sure this person can be prosecuted to the fullest extend. financial reward available.

name: STIVE JEAN-PAUL DAN
    also known as: STEVE JEAN-PAUL DAN
    also known as: STEVE DAN
    nationality: French

Steve's wife: Johaly Torres

companies of Steve:
    compan 1: TRANSCOM: www.TRANSCOM.IO
    company 2: www.soybit.com
    company 3: www.dancm.com/

Helpdesk employee of Soybit.com: Julian A. Daza

link which shows steve: http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Georgia/Dawson-County-GA/Stive-Jean-Paul-Dan.20369574.html

Steve is the owner of http://soybit.com/ and Steve sold about 3 million usd of my bitcoin for me. Steve send me a small part of this amount and then dissapeared with the money he owed me.

Steve has a bank account at Citibank Hong Kong. Steve's private banker is Angela at Citibank Hong Kong. I have here a part of steve's bank account statements which shows that he has received about 1.5 million on his citibank account. Another 1.6 million
    usd of my BTC Steve sold through www.gatecoin.com

For anyone who can help me getting back my money I have a ten percent reward in percentage of the money returned to me. Upon contacting me you will get all information needed. Also I am working with authorities, so also authorities need to be informed of
    any action.

The more people know about Steve, the higher the chance is that he will get his karma. Send me all your info you have of him. Rewards for information that can lead to recovery of my funds are available. Reward of information about Steve which I do not
    already posses is also available.

please contact via my email: nicon6936 @ gmail . com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)