On 18/02/2024 4:45 pm, Rich80105 wrote:
    On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 14:47:47 +1300, Aristotle_the_3rd
    <aristotle@wisegreeks.com> wrote:

On 18/02/2024 11:32 am, Rich80105 wrote:
    On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 10:08:51 +1300, Aristotle_the_3rd
    <aristotle@wisegreeks.com> wrote:
    <deleted>
    Welcome Aristotle.

You are correct that there are few new posters to nz.general - other >>>>>>> "social media" are more the focus for most New Zealanders these days. >>>>>>> Anonymity can be useful at times, but sadly is so often used to
    indulge in offensive behaviour. I have followed nz.general from around >>>>>>> the time it started, with a few breaks, I suspect it will take us by >>>>>>> surprise when it eventually stops.

Do post again.

Rich80105

Kind of you to welcome me, funny really because I have been watching a >>>>>> while.
    I see you deleted most of what I wrote but you also don't like people >>>>>> deleting your words. Why is it different for you? I have seen stuff from >>>>>> you that is rude as well.

I started a new Subject, but left the reference to the other thread so >>>>> that the reason for the welcome could be identified. As a new thread >>>>> it really is a new discussion however.
    Not really - you did just what you have said that others did.

I delete words far less often than others, but I do object when
    deleting previous posts is used for avoidance of discussion. In the
    days of dial-up modems it was done to keep band-width low, but those >>>>> days are long past. My concern in a recent thread was having my words >>>>> changed to the reverse of what I had actually said - that is
    effectively libel or defamation, which I believe we should all take
    seriously. In an anonymous group it is hardly worth trying to track >>>>> the cowardly defamer, but that does not excuse Tony for his dishonesty >>>>> and offensive post - yes I will respond rudely to some posts.
    To lots of posts, more often than most other posters. i say it as I see >>>> it and I think there are lots here that agree. The poster you mean only >>>> picks on you - why is that. got to be a reason.

If you had only been watching we could not have welcomed you earlier, >>>>> but if you are now surprised, have you also posted under another name? >>>>> Feel free to start a post if there is a topic you believe could do
    with discussion . . .
    May be not, I think you will be bad news and i just wanted to be
    friendly, why are you never like that.

It is truly amazing how genuinely nasty people like Rich, can justify their >>> behaviour by putting the blame on those they defame and abuse.
    Rich is one such.
    I am convinced he is a sociopath, he can not relate to other people although
    he
    will fake that in his personal life - true sociopathic behaviour is living a
    lie.
    He displays all the major symptoms.
    He accuses me of defamation, the definition of which he clearly does not >>> understand, he on the other hand has defamed me and many others - some of >>> those
    people his betters by any definition.
    He thinks he owns this newsgroup but the reverse is the truth - it owns him.
    He is not very bright but he is cunning, all sociopaths are.
    The sad thing is he actually believes he is not the guilty one and he always
    will unless he gets treatment which is often unsucessful.
    Sorry "unsuccessful", I don't use a spell checker and I type very fast -
    sometimes I miss a typo.
    Hell me too. Sometimes people get annoyed with bad spelling by other
    people. Sometimes they complain just to be nasty.
    Indeed yes.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)