• Rich the fool - does it again

From Tony@21:1/5 to Rich80105@hotmail.com on Thu Jan 25 20:14:02 2024
    Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:
    On Fri, 26 Jan 2024 04:59:13 +1300, BR <blah@blah.blah> wrote:

On Thu, 25 Jan 2024 18:38:42 +1300, Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> >>wrote:

For once you got something "right"! I don't believe there was really >>>much terror on either side - that is why I referred to "similarly >>>terrified"

Try telling that to the 71 year old lady who was punched in the face >>several times by a young male "pride" protester.

Bill.

The thread got diverted shortly after that; selective deleting can
    make it difficult to remember context and who had said what - see the
    extract below; you would have to look back for all the attributions:

On 25 Jan 2024 00:27:12 GMT, Gordon wrote:

(the short woman from the UK who was shut down from speaking)

Nobody shut her down. First she went all bombastic, daring the minister >>>>>>>to
    bar her from entry. Then when she was allowed in, she got cold feet and >>>>>>>immediately ran away again.
    I watched the footage, she was terrified by an angry mob.
    It beats me why people dislike her, she is and was not anti trans >>>>>>(whatever
    that means) she was and is simply pro women. Not a hard distinction to >>>>>>understand.

And those protesting against what she was saying were similarly >>>>>terrified by the angry mob of her supporters . . .
    Not true, a lie with no evidence, but even if it was you have agreed that >>>>she
    was terrified by a mob. Therefore my comment is correct.

For once you got something "right"! I don't believe there was really >>>much terror on either side - that is why I referred to "similarly >>>terrified"

Well done Tony!
    The mob that terrified her was real, the other mob is your fantasy (for >>fantasy
    read deliberate distortion of the facts).
    Of course I was right and finally you agreed.

Oh dear, now you are changing your story and getting it wrong - again!

Now you have referred to a lady punched in the face - from what I
    understand she was not the only one, but the fighting was closed down
    fairly quickly; I was not aware of serious injuries, but there were
    reports of a possibly deliberate attempt by "religious bikies" to
    intimidate a group of ladies by not giving way when they stepped on a >pedestrian crossing. So I agree there was some physical interaction;
    but I was not aware of any that had to be treated for injuries or
    taken to hospital - you may have further information; it was certainly
    not a pleasant and peaceful gathering, but now was it seriously
    violent on either side.
    I did not post that you incredible idiot. BR posted it not me - go and see a geriatrician. Or better still a taxiderist and get yourself stuffed.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Tony@21:1/5 to Tony on Fri Jan 26 04:01:41 2024
    Tony <lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:
    Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:
    On Fri, 26 Jan 2024 04:59:13 +1300, BR <blah@blah.blah> wrote:

On Thu, 25 Jan 2024 18:38:42 +1300, Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> >>>wrote:

For once you got something "right"! I don't believe there was really >>>>much terror on either side - that is why I referred to "similarly >>>>terrified"

Try telling that to the 71 year old lady who was punched in the face >>>several times by a young male "pride" protester.

Bill.

The thread got diverted shortly after that; selective deleting can
    make it difficult to remember context and who had said what - see the >>extract below; you would have to look back for all the attributions:

On 25 Jan 2024 00:27:12 GMT, Gordon wrote:

(the short woman from the UK who was shut down from speaking) >>>>>>>>
    Nobody shut her down. First she went all bombastic, daring the minister >>>>>>>>to
    bar her from entry. Then when she was allowed in, she got cold feet and >>>>>>>>immediately ran away again.
    I watched the footage, she was terrified by an angry mob.
    It beats me why people dislike her, she is and was not anti trans >>>>>>>(whatever
    that means) she was and is simply pro women. Not a hard distinction to >>>>>>>understand.

And those protesting against what she was saying were similarly >>>>>>terrified by the angry mob of her supporters . . .
    Not true, a lie with no evidence, but even if it was you have agreed that >>>>>she
    was terrified by a mob. Therefore my comment is correct.

For once you got something "right"! I don't believe there was really >>>>much terror on either side - that is why I referred to "similarly >>>>terrified"

Well done Tony!
    The mob that terrified her was real, the other mob is your fantasy (for >>>fantasy
    read deliberate distortion of the facts).
    Of course I was right and finally you agreed.

Oh dear, now you are changing your story and getting it wrong - again!

Now you have referred to a lady punched in the face - from what I >>understand she was not the only one, but the fighting was closed down >>fairly quickly; I was not aware of serious injuries, but there were
    reports of a possibly deliberate attempt by "religious bikies" to >>intimidate a group of ladies by not giving way when they stepped on a >>pedestrian crossing. So I agree there was some physical interaction;
    but I was not aware of any that had to be treated for injuries or
    taken to hospital - you may have further information; it was certainly
    not a pleasant and peaceful gathering, but now was it seriously
    violent on either side.
    I did not post that you incredible idiot. BR posted it not me - go and see a >geriatrician. Or better still a taxiderist and get yourself stuffed.
    Well? BR really did post it you imbecile - are you man or jellyfish (I think I know which).

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)