• Ozzie humor as it used to be, absolutely politically INCORRECT

From Byker@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 26 10:12:16 2023
    XPost: soc.culture.australia, aus.politics, aus.general
    XPost: uk.politics.misc

Just got this one in as an email:

It has been announced that the police are going to be allowed to use water cannons on African Gangs.
    They are putting some Omo washing powder in to stop the coloureds from
    running.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Two Muslims have crashed a speedboat into the wall at Eildon Weir.
    Police think it might be the start of Ram-a-dam. --------------------------------------------------------
    Riots in Western Sydney last month caused over 1 million worth of
    improvements
    Muslims have gone on the rampage at Broadmeadows in Melbourne killing anyone who's Australian.
    Police fear the death toll could be as high as 7 or 8. --------------------------------------------------------
    Years ago, it was suggested that, "An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
    "But, since most doctors are now Muslim, I've found that a bacon sandwich
    works much better!
    Police in Wollongong have found a bomb outside a
    mosque. . . . . They've told the public not to panic, it’s all clear as they've managed to push it inside. ---------------------------------------------------------
    During last night's Cycone a Abo family were killed by a falling tree.
    A spokesman for the Darwin City council said" We didn't even know they were living up there".
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Refugee minorities in the Frankston area have complained that there are not enough television shows with minorities in mind, so Crime Watch is being
    shown 5 times a week now. ---------------------------------------------------------
    I was reading in the paper today about this poor little Dwarf that got pick pocketed on the tram in Melbourne . . . . .
    . . . . How could anyone stoop so low ---------------------------------------------------------
    I was walking down the road in Flemington the other day when I saw an Afghan bloke standing on a fifth-floor balcony, shaking a carpet. I shouted up to
    him,
    "What's the matter Abdul . . . . . . . . won't the bastard start?" ---------------------------------------------------------
    A 000 Emergency Call Centre worker has been fired in Brisbane much to the dismay of her colleagues, who were unhappy with her dismissal.
    It seems that a caller dialed 000 from a mobile phone stating,
    "I am depressed and lying on a railway line, so that when the train comes, I can finally meet Allah."
    To which the call centre employee replied, "Please remain calm and stay on
    the line."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)