• Dangerous and evil

From Tony@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 22 01:33:55 2023
    XPost: nz.politics

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/former-nz-pm-ardean-urges-united-nations-crack-down-free-speech-weapon-war
    It is amazing how many people are taken in by this woman, and even more so how many were taken in by her lies and deceit when she was PM. But there are. as we know, many ambitious globalists who are hell bent on running tyhe entire world - may they all rot in hell!
    Recently she said that burn-out was not behind her resignation. I never thaought it was. She knew that the writing was on the wall - Labour were in deep trouble and their sins of the past 6 years were about to destroy them.
    But she is still doing all she can to remove our freedom of speech which despite what she says is not in any way a threat to mankind. Quite the reverse.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Crash@21:1/5 to lizandtony@orcon.net.nz on Fri Sep 22 13:52:00 2023
    On Fri, 22 Sep 2023 01:33:55 -0000 (UTC), Tony
    <lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/former-nz-pm-ardean-urges-united-nations-crack-down-free-speech-weapon-war
    It is amazing how many people are taken in by this woman, and even more so how >many were taken in by her lies and deceit when she was PM. But there are. as we
    know, many ambitious globalists who are hell bent on running tyhe entire world >- may they all rot in hell!
    Recently she said that burn-out was not behind her resignation. I never >thaought it was. She knew that the writing was on the wall - Labour were in >deep trouble and their sins of the past 6 years were about to destroy them. >But she is still doing all she can to remove our freedom of speech which >despite what she says is not in any way a threat to mankind. Quite the reverse.

I agree - but Ardern's position is now a celebrity ex-politician
    rather than NZ PM. She has a much-diminished persona because of it.

She headed a government that clearly was aspirational but had no idea
    on how to turn aspiration into reality except for the water reforms legislation.

--
    Crash McBash

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)