• And now for something different.

From Tony@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 1 03:01:00 2023
    XPost: nz.politics

There is a television series entitled The Man in the High Castle. Not especially enlightening or indeed that interesting but I watched it as part of a task I complete for my community from time to time.
    It's an OK escapist alternative history piece of fiction.
    But there is one part where the black folk of America fight back against those that seek to control them. These folk have a slogan "No Masters But Ourselves" - highly appropriate for people, many of whom, are descendants of slaves.
    It got me thinking, that is not a bad slogan for the people of New Zealand right now. We are openly being told that the government, yes this government, knows better than us and that we should do as we are told. That has been the case for at least three long, inglorious years.
    So, we are our own masters, throw these authoritarian, barely competent liars, into oblivion at the election. Time that we controlled our lives again with a government that has, at least a possiibility (unlike this one) of being democratic.
    Time to take control and use our votes.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From John Bowes@21:1/5 to Tony on Thu Aug 31 21:15:01 2023
    On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 3:01:03 PM UTC+12, Tony wrote:
    There is a television series entitled The Man in the High Castle. Not especially enlightening or indeed that interesting but I watched it as part of
    a task I complete for my community from time to time.
    But there is one part where the black folk of America fight back against those
    that seek to control them. These folk have a slogan "No Masters But Ourselves"
    - highly appropriate for people, many of whom, are descendants of slaves.
    It got me thinking, that is not a bad slogan for the people of New Zealand right now. We are openly being told that the government, yes this government,
    knows better than us and that we should do as we are told. That has been the case for at least three long, inglorious years.
    So, we are our own masters, throw these authoritarian, barely competent liars,
    into oblivion at the election. Time that we controlled our lives again with a
    government that has, at least a possiibility (unlike this one) of being democratic.

Definitely! Regrettably even the better solution to our current situation needs a reminder that WE the people are supposed to be the masters/mistresses. But that can only be achieved with marches on parliament when they step out of line...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tony@21:1/5 to Tony on Fri Sep 1 04:29:26 2023
    John Bowes <bowesjohn02@gmail.com> wrote:
    There is a television series entitled The Man in the High Castle. Not
    especially enlightening or indeed that interesting but I watched it as part >>of
    But there is one part where the black folk of America fight back against >>those
    that seek to control them. These folk have a slogan "No Masters But >>Ourselves"
    It got me thinking, that is not a bad slogan for the people of New Zealand >> right now. We are openly being told that the government, yes this >>government,
    knows better than us and that we should do as we are told. That has been the >> case for at least three long, inglorious years.
    So, we are our own masters, throw these authoritarian, barely competent >>liars,
    into oblivion at the election. Time that we controlled our lives again with >>a
    government that has, at least a possiibility (unlike this one) of being
    democratic.

Definitely! Regrettably even the better solution to our current situation >needs a reminder that WE the people are supposed to be the masters/mistresses. >But that can only be achieved with marches on parliament when they step out of >line...
    Yes, parliament is our servant and every single politician is our employeee. Time to remind them of that.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tony@21:1/5 to Rich80105@hotmail.com on Fri Sep 1 06:58:25 2023
    Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:
    On Fri, 1 Sep 2023 03:01:00 -0000 (UTC), Tony
    <lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:

There is a television series entitled The Man in the High Castle. Not >>especially enlightening or indeed that interesting but I watched it as part >>of
    But there is one part where the black folk of America fight back against >>those
    that seek to control them. These folk have a slogan "No Masters But >>Ourselves"
    - highly appropriate for people, many of whom, are descendants of slaves. >>It got me thinking, that is not a bad slogan for the people of New Zealand >>right now. We are openly being told that the government, yes this government, >>knows better than us and that we should do as we are told. That has been the >>case for at least three long, inglorious years.

What a load of crap - National has continually criticised Labour for
    not being more authoritarian. Give a few examples of your fantasies,
    Tony . . . .
    So you don't believe in people being freed from tyranny, no surprise there.
    We need a government that actually understands their responsibilities to their masters.
    Perhaps you could explain exactly what is wrong with that notion. But I doubt you will even try.
    This is nothing to do with National and the current, soon to be gone, government is the most authoritarian I have ever suffered under. Perhaps you can show otherwise, but I doubt it.
    Oh, and please stop you abuse, you tyranically little man.

So, we are our own masters, throw these authoritarian, barely competent >>liars,
    into oblivion at the election. Time that we controlled our lives again with a >>government that has, at least a possiibility (unlike this one) of being >>democratic.

In the rabbit hole of your mind, you are doubtless looking for a mix
    of Freedoms NZ and Vision NZ. Good luck to you . . .
    The only rabbit hole is yours. I know nothing of either of those organisations. You are a very nasty little man.
    And stop your childish abuse please. But I know that you cannot.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Bowes@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 1 00:07:49 2023
    On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 6:27:44 PM UTC+12, Rich80105 wrote:
    <lizan...@orcon.net.nz> wrote:

There is a television series entitled The Man in the High Castle. Not >especially enlightening or indeed that interesting but I watched it as part of
    - highly appropriate for people, many of whom, are descendants of slaves. >It got me thinking, that is not a bad slogan for the people of New Zealand >right now. We are openly being told that the government, yes this government,
    knows better than us and that we should do as we are told. That has been the
    case for at least three long, inglorious years.
    Tony . . . .

The crap is all yours Rich. As usual! How about YOU provide evidence to back up your typical lie about National?!

government that has, at least a possiibility (unlike this one) of being >democratic.
    Considering you constantly ignore the fact your prefered government not only is totalitarian and demanding. but it also doesn't abide by NZ bill of rights when supressing our freedoms!
    Whatever we get in October will be a breath of fresh air after the tyranny of the silly little girl and her sausage roll prince who doesn't know what a woman is...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rich80105@21:1/5 to lizandtony@orcon.net.nz on Fri Sep 1 18:21:01 2023

There is a television series entitled The Man in the High Castle. Not >especially enlightening or indeed that interesting but I watched it as part of >a task I complete for my community from time to time.
    But there is one part where the black folk of America fight back against those >that seek to control them. These folk have a slogan "No Masters But Ourselves" >- highly appropriate for people, many of whom, are descendants of slaves.
    It got me thinking, that is not a bad slogan for the people of New Zealand >right now. We are openly being told that the government, yes this government, >knows better than us and that we should do as we are told. That has been the >case for at least three long, inglorious years.

Tony . . . .

So, we are our own masters, throw these authoritarian, barely competent liars, >into oblivion at the election. Time that we controlled our lives again with a >government that has, at least a possiibility (unlike this one) of being >democratic.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gordon@21:1/5 to John Bowes on Fri Sep 1 07:27:58 2023
    On 2023-09-01, John Bowes <bowesjohn02@gmail.com> wrote:
    especially enlightening or indeed that interesting but I watched it as part of
    It got me thinking, that is not a bad slogan for the people of New Zealand >> right now. We are openly being told that the government, yes this government,
    knows better than us and that we should do as we are told. That has been the >> case for at least three long, inglorious years.
    democratic.

Definitely! Regrettably even the better solution to our current situation needs a reminder that WE the people are supposed to be the masters/mistresses.
    But that can only be achieved with marches on parliament when they step out of line...

It seems that in many democratic countries people have forgotten how the
    system of Government is supposed to work.

The Government is supposed to bring the people along with it, to be open and honest and to hear the peoples views. The Government is supposed to be a caretaker, not a monarch, or dictator.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rich80105@21:1/5 to lizandtony@orcon.net.nz on Fri Sep 1 19:51:27 2023
    On Fri, 1 Sep 2023 06:58:25 -0000 (UTC), Tony

There is a television series entitled The Man in the High Castle. Not >>>especially enlightening or indeed that interesting but I watched it as part >>>of
    But there is one part where the black folk of America fight back against >>>those
    that seek to control them. These folk have a slogan "No Masters But >>>Ourselves"
    - highly appropriate for people, many of whom, are descendants of slaves. >>>It got me thinking, that is not a bad slogan for the people of New Zealand >>>right now. We are openly being told that the government, yes this government,
    knows better than us and that we should do as we are told. That has been the >>>case for at least three long, inglorious years.

Tony . . . .
    So you don't believe in people being freed from tyranny, no surprise there. What tyranny? The greatest tyranny we have had in the last 30 years
    is an increase in inequality - the Ardern / Hipkins governments have
    reduced that problem, but it is far from solved. National have given
    up pretending that they have an objective of equal opportunity.

We need a government that actually understands their responsibilities to their >masters.
    Perhaps you could explain exactly what is wrong with that notion. But I doubt >you will even try.
    You have not identified a problem . . .

This is nothing to do with National and the current, soon to be gone, >government is the most authoritarian I have ever suffered under. Perhaps you >can show otherwise, but I doubt it.
    You have not demonstrated anything except your own fantasies . . .

What abuse? Your nastiness does nothing for civilised discussion,
    Tony; but perhaps you just want to demonstrate that you are a rude
    intolerant wannabe bully. I don't play those games, Tony.

So, we are our own masters, throw these authoritarian, barely competent >>>liars,
    government that has, at least a possiibility (unlike this one) of being >>>democratic.

The only rabbit hole is yours. I know nothing of either of those organisations.
    You are a very nasty little man.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Keith Warren@21:1/5 to Gordon on Fri Sep 1 00:45:42 2023
    On Friday, 1 September 2023 at 19:28:01 UTC+12, Gordon wrote:
    On 2023-09-01, John Bowes <bowes...@gmail.com> wrote:
    - highly appropriate for people, many of whom, are descendants of slaves. >> It got me thinking, that is not a bad slogan for the people of New Zealand
    right now. We are openly being told that the government, yes this government,
    government that has, at least a possiibility (unlike this one) of being >> democratic.

Definitely! Regrettably even the better solution to our current situation needs a reminder that WE the people are supposed to be the masters/mistresses.
    But that can only be achieved with marches on parliament when they step out
    of line...
    It seems that in many democratic countries people have forgotten how the system of Government is supposed to work.

The Government is supposed to bring the people along with it, to be open and honest and to hear the peoples views. The Government is supposed to be a caretaker, not a monarch, or dictator.

Clearly, none of you has ever heard of the term, "Elective Dictatorship" (Churchill), which perfectly describes the current style of our constitutional monarchy.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gordon@21:1/5 to John Bowes on Fri Sep 1 07:50:40 2023
    On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 6:27:44 PM UTC+12, Rich80105 wrote:

- highly appropriate for people, many of whom, are descendants of slaves. >> >It got me thinking, that is not a bad slogan for the people of New Zealand >> >right now. We are openly being told that the government, yes this government,
    Tony . . . .

The crap is all yours Rich. As usual! How about YOU provide evidence to back up your typical lie about National?!

There are to points here. 1) The Government's attitude during Covid and the co-governance issue. 2)The increase in crime

Rich has forgotten to mention the first case and is pointing out that
    National has been during opposition by pointing out the crime rate increase
    and that it needs fixing.

However one can argue that National has not told Labour to be authoritarian, but rather that there is an issue in the law and order area and this needs fixing.

democratic.
    Considering you constantly ignore the fact your prefered government not only is totalitarian and demanding. but it also doesn't abide by NZ bill of rights when supressing our freedoms!
    Whatever we get in October will be a breath of fresh air after the tyranny of the silly little girl and her sausage roll prince who doesn't know what a woman is...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rich80105@21:1/5 to Gordon on Fri Sep 1 20:54:13 2023
    On 1 Sep 2023 07:50:40 GMT, Gordon <Gordon@leaf.net.nz> wrote:

On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 6:27:44?PM UTC+12, Rich80105 wrote:

- highly appropriate for people, many of whom, are descendants of slaves. >>> >It got me thinking, that is not a bad slogan for the people of New Zealand >>> >right now. We are openly being told that the government, yes this government,
    Tony . . . .

There are to points here. 1) The Government's attitude during Covid and the >co-governance issue. 2)The increase in crime

Rich has forgotten to mention the first case and is pointing out that >National has been during opposition by pointing out the crime rate increase >and that it needs fixing.

Overall crime rates have generally been falling right through the
    period of the Key/English Governments and the Ardern/Hipkins
    governments. Gang crime did however increase with Australia sending so
    many '501' deportees to New Zealand; and in the last few years of the Key/English governments and since ram raids became quite visible;
    perhaps exacerbated by large amounts of publicity giving encouragement
    to some young people, and the exploitation of those young people by
    organised crime adults (and in particular gangs).

However one can argue that National has not told Labour to be authoritarian, >but rather that there is an issue in the law and order area and this needs >fixing.
    National are too busy demonstrating what authoritarian leadership is
    like - Luxon's mistakes become instant policy, and the bungles of
    Wallis get accepted as correct even when proved wrong - by $130
    million!.

government that has, at least a possiibility (unlike this one) of being >>> >democratic.
    Chris Finlayson perfected the art of signing off on legislation that
    did not comply with human rights - it always came through as late as
    possible with something else to get in the news to hide it!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Bowes@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 1 01:23:26 2023
    On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 7:58:10 PM UTC+12, Rich80105 wrote:

Rich80105 <Rich...@hotmail.com> wrote:

There is a television series entitled The Man in the High Castle. Not >>>especially enlightening or indeed that interesting but I watched it as part
    of
    But there is one part where the black folk of America fight back against >>>those
    that seek to control them. These folk have a slogan "No Masters But >>>Ourselves"
    - highly appropriate for people, many of whom, are descendants of slaves. >>>It got me thinking, that is not a bad slogan for the people of New Zealand
    right now. We are openly being told that the government, yes this government,

not being more authoritarian. Give a few examples of your fantasies, >>Tony . . . .
    So you don't believe in people being freed from tyranny, no surprise there. What tyranny? The greatest tyranny we have had in the last 30 years

For starters the fucking mandates that forced people to be sacked when they disagreed with the governments demands in contravention of the NZ bill of rights!
    Equality means all people have equal opportunities. It doesn't give one race more rights than another. It's not about everyone being paid the same or creating a system that creates inequality by making handouts to one sector of the population while
    hammering another!
    This government has made inequality worse Rich. something comprehensionless fucking imbeciles like you can't see because your just Marxist sheeps happy to head to the slaughter!

We need a government that actually understands their responsibilities to their
    masters.
    Perhaps you could explain exactly what is wrong with that notion. But I doubt
    you will even try.

As usual you're happy to let the Labour government do whayever they want because YOU think they know best!

This is nothing to do with National and the current, soon to be gone, >government is the most authoritarian I have ever suffered under. Perhaps you
    can show otherwise, but I doubt it.
    Tony; but perhaps you just want to demonstrate that you are a rude intolerant wannabe bully. I don't play those games, Tony.

LIAR! You play those games on a daily basis!

So, we are our own masters, throw these authoritarian, barely competent >>>liars,
    government that has, at least a possiibility (unlike this one) of being >>>democratic.

The only rabbit hole is yours. I know nothing of either of those organisations.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tony@21:1/5 to Rich80105@hotmail.com on Fri Sep 1 21:24:09 2023
    On 1 Sep 2023 07:50:40 GMT, Gordon <Gordon@leaf.net.nz> wrote:

On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 6:27:44?PM UTC+12, Rich80105 wrote:

There is a television series entitled The Man in the High Castle. Not >>>> >especially enlightening or indeed that interesting but I watched it as >>>> >part of
    But there is one part where the black folk of America fight back against >>>> >those
    that seek to control them. These folk have a slogan "No Masters But
    Ourselves"
    - highly appropriate for people, many of whom, are descendants of slaves. >>>> >It got me thinking, that is not a bad slogan for the people of New
    Zealand
    right now. We are openly being told that the government, yes this
    government,
    knows better than us and that we should do as we are told. That has been >>>> >the
    Tony . . . .

The crap is all yours Rich. As usual! How about YOU provide evidence to >>>back up your typical lie about National?!

There are to points here. 1) The Government's attitude during Covid and the >>co-governance issue. 2)The increase in crime

Rich has forgotten to mention the first case and is pointing out that >>National has been during opposition by pointing out the crime rate increase >>and that it needs fixing.

Overall crime rates have generally been falling right through the
    period of the Key/English Governments and the Ardern/Hipkins
    governments. Gang crime did however increase with Australia sending so
    many '501' deportees to New Zealand; and in the last few years of the >Key/English governments and since ram raids became quite visible;
    perhaps exacerbated by large amounts of publicity giving encouragement
    to some young people, and the exploitation of those young people by
    organised crime adults (and in particular gangs).

However one can argue that National has not told Labour to be authoritarian, >>but rather that there is an issue in the law and order area and this needs >>fixing.
    National are too busy demonstrating what authoritarian leadership is
    like - Luxon's mistakes become instant policy, and the bungles of
    Wallis get accepted as correct even when proved wrong - by $130
    million!.
    Not proven at all.

So, we are our own masters, throw these authoritarian, barely competent >>>> >liars,
    into oblivion at the election. Time that we controlled our lives again >>>> >with a
    government that has, at least a possiibility (unlike this one) of being >>>> >democratic.
    Considering you constantly ignore the fact your prefered government not >>>only is totalitarian and demanding. but it also doesn't abide by NZ bill of >>>rights when supressing our freedoms!
    Chris Finlayson perfected the art of signing off on legislation that
    did not comply with human rights - it always came through as late as
    possible with something else to get in the news to hide it!
    This government has done excatly the same thing. Co-governance denies human rights to certain parts of the poulation (tha largest part!).

Whatever we get in October will be a breath of fresh air after the tyranny >>>of the silly little girl and her sausage roll prince who doesn't know what a >>>woman is...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tony@21:1/5 to Rich80105@hotmail.com on Fri Sep 1 21:29:41 2023

There is a television series entitled The Man in the High Castle. Not >>>>especially enlightening or indeed that interesting but I watched it as part >>>>of
    But there is one part where the black folk of America fight back against >>>>those
    that seek to control them. These folk have a slogan "No Masters But >>>>Ourselves"
    - highly appropriate for people, many of whom, are descendants of slaves. >>>>It got me thinking, that is not a bad slogan for the people of New Zealand >>>>right now. We are openly being told that the government, yes this >>>>government,
    knows better than us and that we should do as we are told. That has been >>>>the

Tony . . . .
    So you don't believe in people being freed from tyranny, no surprise there. >What tyranny? The greatest tyranny we have had in the last 30 years
    Absolute nonsense. Co-governance is tyranny, obviously.

We need a government that actually understands their responsibilities to >>their
    masters.
    Perhaps you could explain exactly what is wrong with that notion. But I doubt >>you will even try.
    Yes I have, many times. Co-governance and the RMA replacement are all tyrannical.

This is nothing to do with National and the current, soon to be gone, >>government is the most authoritarian I have ever suffered under. Perhaps you >>can show otherwise, but I doubt it.
    Read above you under-educated moron.

Tony; but perhaps you just want to demonstrate that you are a rude
    intolerant wannabe bully.
    I have never bullied anybody and you know it - it is you that lives in a fantasy world.
    I don't play those games, Tony.
    Yes you do you tiny sarcastic man.

Your often statement that National are authoritarian is a farcical one. This government - in common with most solidly left people are the authoritarians. Proven over the past 3 years and impossible to ignore or live with any more. They are on their way to oblivion.

So, we are our own masters, throw these authoritarian, barely competent >>>>liars,
    into oblivion at the election. Time that we controlled our lives again with >>>>a
    government that has, at least a possiibility (unlike this one) of being >>>>democratic.

The only rabbit hole is yours. I know nothing of either of those >>organisations.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tony@21:1/5 to Rich80105@hotmail.com on Sat Sep 2 00:10:24 2023
    On Fri, 1 Sep 2023 21:29:41 -0000 (UTC), Tony

On Fri, 1 Sep 2023 03:01:00 -0000 (UTC), Tony >>>>><lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:

There is a television series entitled The Man in the High Castle. Not >>>>>>especially enlightening or indeed that interesting but I watched it as >>>>>>part
    of
    But there is one part where the black folk of America fight back against >>>>>>those
    that seek to control them. These folk have a slogan "No Masters But >>>>>>Ourselves"
    - highly appropriate for people, many of whom, are descendants of slaves. >>>>>>It got me thinking, that is not a bad slogan for the people of New >>>>>>Zealand
    right now. We are openly being told that the government, yes this >>>>>>government,
    knows better than us and that we should do as we are told. That has been >>>>>>the

What a load of crap - National has continually criticised Labour for >>>>>not being more authoritarian. Give a few examples of your fantasies, >>>>>Tony . . . .
    So you don't believe in people being freed from tyranny, no surprise there. >>>What tyranny? The greatest tyranny we have had in the last 30 years
    is an increase in inequality - the Ardern / Hipkins governments have >>>reduced that problem, but it is far from solved. National have given
    That is not obvious at all.
    Yes it is. It is undemocratic and there is absolutely no fairness in it. If you cannot see that then you are either dumb or a liar.
    WHich is it?
    The arrangements do not affect sovereignty
    - parliament is supreme, but that does not stop co-operation within
    that overall structure. Your problem Tony is that you believe that a
    contract is not binding if one party is stronger than the other -
    sorry but even recent National-led governments do not agree with you
    on that.
    Stop being such an asshole, you don't know what I think. How dare you make such an assinine assumption.
    I believe in contracts but the Treaty is not a contract. It is a treaty.

We need a government that actually understands their responsibilities to >>>>their
    masters.
    Perhaps you could explain exactly what is wrong with that notion. But I >>>>doubt
    you will even try.
    Yes I have, many times. Co-governance and the RMA replacement are all >>tyrannical.
    You have not shown that - evidence?
    I and many others have done excatly that. ANd you have seen that here.

This is nothing to do with National and the current, soon to be gone, >>>>government is the most authoritarian I have ever suffered under. Perhaps >>>>you
    can show otherwise, but I doubt it.
    Abuse - the last resort of a desperate loser
    So why dod you do it, and why did you start that here loser?

Tony; but perhaps you just want to demonstrate that you are a rude >>>intolerant wannabe bully.
    I have never bullied anybody and you know it - it is you that lives in a >>fantasy world.
    more abuse . . .
    You are the one that abuses with your sarcasm and lies.

Your often statement that National are authoritarian is a farcical one. This >>government - in common with most solidly left people are the authoritarians. >>Proven over the past 3 years and impossible to ignore or live with any more. >>They are on their way to oblivion.

So, we are our own masters, throw these authoritarian, barely competent >>>>>>liars,
    into oblivion at the election. Time that we controlled our lives again >>>>>>with
    a
    government that has, at least a possiibility (unlike this one) of being >>>>>>democratic.
    Hard to believe that a large proportion of USA voters still support
    Trump, is it not?

Current polls indicate there are still quite a large segment of the >population who have not decided how to vote or are not prepared to
    say. But you keep your fantasies if they give you comfort . . .

In the rabbit hole of your mind, you are doubtless looking for a mix >>>>>of Freedoms NZ and Vision NZ. Good luck to you . . .
    The only rabbit hole is yours. I know nothing of either of those >>>>organisations.
    Pot. Kettle. Black . . .

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rich80105@21:1/5 to lizandtony@orcon.net.nz on Sat Sep 2 11:47:39 2023
    On Fri, 1 Sep 2023 21:29:41 -0000 (UTC), Tony

There is a television series entitled The Man in the High Castle. Not >>>>>especially enlightening or indeed that interesting but I watched it as part
    of
    But there is one part where the black folk of America fight back against >>>>>those
    that seek to control them. These folk have a slogan "No Masters But >>>>>Ourselves"
    - highly appropriate for people, many of whom, are descendants of slaves. >>>>>It got me thinking, that is not a bad slogan for the people of New Zealand >>>>>right now. We are openly being told that the government, yes this >>>>>government,
    knows better than us and that we should do as we are told. That has been >>>>>the

What a load of crap - National has continually criticised Labour for >>>>not being more authoritarian. Give a few examples of your fantasies, >>>>Tony . . . .
    So you don't believe in people being freed from tyranny, no surprise there. >>What tyranny? The greatest tyranny we have had in the last 30 years
    is an increase in inequality - the Ardern / Hipkins governments have >>reduced that problem, but it is far from solved. National have given
    That is not obvious at all. The arrangements do not affect sovereignty
    - parliament is supreme, but that does not stop co-operation within
    that overall structure. Your problem Tony is that you believe that a
    contract is not binding if one party is stronger than the other -
    sorry but even recent National-led governments do not agree with you
    on that.

We need a government that actually understands their responsibilities to >>>their
    masters.
    Perhaps you could explain exactly what is wrong with that notion. But I doubt
    you will even try.
    Yes I have, many times. Co-governance and the RMA replacement are all >tyrannical.
    You have not shown that - evidence?

This is nothing to do with National and the current, soon to be gone, >>>government is the most authoritarian I have ever suffered under. Perhaps you >>>can show otherwise, but I doubt it.
    Abuse - the last resort of a desperate loser

Tony; but perhaps you just want to demonstrate that you are a rude >>intolerant wannabe bully.
    I have never bullied anybody and you know it - it is you that lives in a >fantasy world.
    more abuse . . .

Your often statement that National are authoritarian is a farcical one. This >government - in common with most solidly left people are the authoritarians. >Proven over the past 3 years and impossible to ignore or live with any more. >They are on their way to oblivion.

So, we are our own masters, throw these authoritarian, barely competent >>>>>liars,
    into oblivion at the election. Time that we controlled our lives again with
    a
    government that has, at least a possiibility (unlike this one) of being >>>>>democratic.
    Hard to believe that a large proportion of USA voters still support
    Trump, is it not?

Current polls indicate there are still quite a large segment of the
    population who have not decided how to vote or are not prepared to
    say. But you keep your fantasies if they give you comfort . . .

The only rabbit hole is yours. I know nothing of either of those >>>organisations.
    Pot. Kettle. Black . . .

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05