• Labour's hypocrisy has no bounds

From JohnO@21:1/5 to All on Fri May 5 16:14:30 2023
    Just when you think it could not get any worse - Labour don't enforce the waka jumping law that they and Whaitiri supported into legislation. I guess they only ever use against other parties, not themselves. In other words - the law is for others.

What a bunch of dishonest hypocritical wankers.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From John Bowes@21:1/5 to JohnO on Fri May 5 16:56:27 2023
    On Saturday, May 6, 2023 at 11:14:31 AM UTC+12, JohnO wrote:
    Just when you think it could not get any worse - Labour don't enforce the waka jumping law that they and Whaitiri supported into legislation. I guess they only ever use against other parties, not themselves. In other words - the law is for others.

They also seem to be ignoring the fact that Kerekere has resigned from the Greens and are letting her stay on to milk the taxpayer for another five months! The current government is out of control and if the Governor General wasn't beholden to them she'd
    dissolve parliament and let the people decide if they want this corrupt government in control!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gordon@21:1/5 to John Bowes on Sat May 6 05:43:08 2023
    On 2023-05-05, John Bowes <bowesjohn02@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Saturday, May 6, 2023 at 11:14:31 AM UTC+12, JohnO wrote:

They also seem to be ignoring the fact that Kerekere has resigned from the Greens and are letting her stay on to milk the taxpayer for another five months! The current government is out of control and if the Governor General wasn't beholden to them she'
    d dissolve parliament and let the people decide if they want this corrupt government in control!

She has been elected in on a seat, not the list. So we need to get back to
    the people for their view. The contract is that she may stay in the House
    until voted out, or she resigns.

Where she sits, is another matter.

To my mind any MP Waka jumping is really unreliable, and do not know there
    own mind. Still in the Woke era this is par for the course.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05