• Looks like another failure for Labour...

From John Bowes@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 16 22:53:03 2023
    I know it's not a surprise to anyone but rich and the other Labour supporting sheep. but Labour hasn't just failed to fix the problem but because they're incapable of planning they've made a problem they bitched about in 2016/17 they've made it even
    worse!

https://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/on-air/kerre-woodham-mornings/opinion/kerre-woodham-labour-has-made-it-immeasurably-worse/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=twitter

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Crash@21:1/5 to bowesjohn02@gmail.com on Mon Apr 17 20:03:26 2023
    On Sun, 16 Apr 2023 22:53:03 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
    <bowesjohn02@gmail.com> wrote:

I know it's not a surprise to anyone but rich and the other Labour supporting sheep. but Labour hasn't just failed to fix the problem but because they're incapable of planning they've made a problem they bitched about in 2016/17 they've made it even
    worse!

https://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/on-air/kerre-woodham-mornings/opinion/kerre-woodham-labour-has-made-it-immeasurably-worse/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=twitter

That's just a shameless piece of anti-Labour rhetoric that is not much
    better than the anti-National rhetoric that Rich puts out from time to
    time.

What is the solution? Who has options that address the problem? The
    article should never have been published until a credible alternative
    from another political party had been identified.

--
    Crash McBash

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Bowes@21:1/5 to Crash on Mon Apr 17 02:09:49 2023
    On Monday, April 17, 2023 at 8:03:28 PM UTC+12, Crash wrote:
    On Sun, 16 Apr 2023 22:53:03 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
    <bowes...@gmail.com> wrote:

worse!

That's just a shameless piece of anti-Labour rhetoric that is not much better than the anti-National rhetoric that Rich puts out from time to
    time.

What is the solution? Who has options that address the problem? The
    article should never have been published until a credible alternative
    from another political party had been identified.

--
    Crash McBash
    I don't know if there is a solution Crash. As is pointed out Auckland continues to grow at a rapid rate. Something not easy to stop. However Labour did make some claims they've failed to achieve and if they'd bothered to check facts they probably would
    have been better off not making the extravagant claims they did.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05