• Joke of the day

From Tony@21:1/5 to All on Sat Apr 8 21:06:32 2023
    XPost: nz.politics

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/watch-jacindas-final-cringeworthy-speech-as-pm/
    No not the article - the joke is that she might actually thinks she was any of those things - she wasn't and isn't.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From John Bowes@21:1/5 to Tony on Sat Apr 8 15:54:14 2023
    On Sunday, April 9, 2023 at 9:06:34 AM UTC+12, Tony wrote:
    https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/watch-jacindas-final-cringeworthy-speech-as-pm/
    No not the article - the joke is that she might actually thinks she was any of
    those things - she wasn't and isn't.

It shows just how low the NZ media has sunk! Funny how Ardern, the promulgator of so much disent and lies, created a branch of government to stifle anyone who spoke out against her narcissistic and totalitarian shambles of a government...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From greybeard@21:1/5 to John Bowes on Sun Apr 9 12:30:45 2023
    On 9/04/23 10:54, John Bowes wrote:
    On Sunday, April 9, 2023 at 9:06:34 AM UTC+12, Tony wrote:

It shows just how low the NZ media has sunk! Funny how Ardern, the promulgator of so much disent and lies, created a branch of government to stifle anyone who spoke out against her narcissistic and totalitarian shambles of a government...

Hmmm Spectator is Brit media, not NZ, and the Red Witch's final speech
    as PM was some time ago. That was her final speech as an MP. It would
    have been much better, had it been 4 years earlier of course.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rich80105@21:1/5 to bowesjohn02@gmail.com on Sun Apr 9 15:04:58 2023
    On Sat, 8 Apr 2023 15:54:14 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
    <bowesjohn02@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sunday, April 9, 2023 at 9:06:34?AM UTC+12, Tony wrote:

In what way have your ravings ever been stifled in any way, John?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Bowes@21:1/5 to All on Sat Apr 8 20:58:02 2023
    On Sunday, April 9, 2023 at 3:08:31 PM UTC+12, Rich80105 wrote:
    <bowes...@gmail.com> wrote:

Off topic Rich. but then maybe not as invariably you are the joke of the day and once again prove it with silly attacks instead of proving my so called silly ravings are indeed what your biased opinion believe them to be?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rich80105@21:1/5 to bowesjohn02@gmail.com on Sun Apr 9 21:02:03 2023
    On Sat, 8 Apr 2023 20:58:02 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes

On Sunday, April 9, 2023 at 3:08:31?PM UTC+12, Rich80105 wrote:

Off topic Rich. but then maybe not as invariably you are the joke of the day and once again prove it with silly attacks instead of proving my so called silly ravings are indeed what your biased opinion believe them to be?

So what was the branch of government you refer to, and do you have any
    example of anyone being stifled?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Bowes@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 9 02:23:14 2023
    On Sunday, April 9, 2023 at 9:05:35 PM UTC+12, Rich80105 wrote:

So what was the branch of government you refer to, and do you have any example of anyone being stifled?

I've never mentioned anyone being stifled Rich. However news of events in NZ have not been reported by the media who have been brought by this government. to get a real idea of what goes on in NZ you have to read reports from UK, USA and Australia!
    I was thinking of the Disinformation Project that was created in 2020 and is supposedly a private initiative but by some reports reported directly to Ardern!
    It's now up to you to prove me wrong Rich because we all know how much you like to immitate Ardern and lie on a daily basis!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rich80105@21:1/5 to bowesjohn02@gmail.com on Sun Apr 9 22:10:31 2023
    On Sun, 9 Apr 2023 02:23:14 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes

On Sunday, April 9, 2023 at 9:05:35?PM UTC+12, Rich80105 wrote:

I've never mentioned anyone being stifled Rich.
    Yes you did; from above : "Funny how Ardern, the promulgator of so
    much disent and lies, created a branch of government to stifle anyone
    who spoke out against her . . ."

However news of events in NZ have not been reported by the media who have been brought by this government. to get a real idea of what goes on in NZ you have to read reports from UK, USA and Australia!
    I was thinking of the Disinformation Project that was created in 2020 and is supposedly a private initiative but by some reports reported directly to Ardern!
    It's now up to you to prove me wrong Rich because we all know how much you like to immitate Ardern and lie on a daily basis!

Easily done: See https://thedisinfoproject.org/about-us/
    or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Disinformation_Project

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Bowes@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 9 04:21:30 2023
    On Sunday, April 9, 2023 at 10:14:06 PM UTC+12, Rich80105 wrote:

However news of events in NZ have not been reported by the media who have been brought by this government. to get a real idea of what goes on in NZ you have to read reports from UK, USA and Australia!
    Oh and Rich can you give a reasonable reason for why members of the Disinformation Project are blocking everyone? Is it fear or because they now know bugger all people believe their government supporting propaganda?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rich80105@21:1/5 to bowesjohn02@gmail.com on Sun Apr 9 23:19:17 2023
    On Sun, 9 Apr 2023 04:17:48 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes

On Sunday, April 9, 2023 at 10:14:06?PM UTC+12, Rich80105 wrote:

An organization that was sanctioned by your ever lying Ardern.
    That depends on what you think being sanctioned means.
    They reported directly to her
    Prove that, John - from the links I gave it is clear that they did
    not, and still do not report to any part of government.

and are about as honest as one of your posts and any of Ardern's pronouncements from the podium of truth. Try using a cite that isn't corrupted with Ardern's touch Rich. So it proves nothing except your desperation Rich!

Again a wild assertion backed by nothing - you really are feral little
    worm, John Bowes.

Have a closer look at these Rich
    Have a look at what, John? You have not given any reference for anyone
    to look at!

and you'll see the Disinformation Project pushed exactly what your Labour government wanted them to. Corruption at the highest level from within our centres of higher learning the university's! Your so called evidence is bullshit as usual Rich...
    Get help, JOhn, you are losing your mind . . .

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Bowes@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 9 04:53:56 2023
    On Sunday, April 9, 2023 at 11:22:50 PM UTC+12, Rich80105 wrote:
    On Sun, 9 Apr 2023 04:17:48 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes

In what way have your ravings ever been stifled in any way, John? >> >> >Off topic Rich. but then maybe not as invariably you are the joke of the day and once again prove it with silly attacks instead of proving my so called silly ravings are indeed what your biased opinion believe them to be?
    So what was the branch of government you refer to, and do you have any >> >> example of anyone being stifled?

An organization that was sanctioned by your ever lying Ardern.
    That depends on what you think being sanctioned means.

So what is your warped understanding of sanctions Rich?

They reported directly to her
    Prove that, John - from the links I gave it is clear that they did
    not, and still do not report to any part of government.

They prove nothing Rich! It's only in the diseased thing you call a mind that it does.

and are about as honest as one of your posts and any of Ardern's pronouncements from the podium of truth. Try using a cite that isn't corrupted with Ardern's touch Rich. So it proves nothing except your desperation Rich!
    Again a wild assertion backed by nothing - you really are feral little
    worm, John Bowes.

Backed by your constant lying as well as all the bullshit Ardern pushed during covid and if you don't know what I'm talking about it's because you need surgery to get your head out of your arse! The feral worm is you and your blind support of the worst
    and most tyranical government in NZ history!

Have a closer look at these Rich
    Have a look at what, John? You have not given any reference for anyone
    to look at!

You gave the references you silly little boy!
    and you'll see the Disinformation Project pushed exactly what your Labour government wanted them to. Corruption at the highest level from within our centres of higher learning the university's! Your so called evidence is bullshit as usual Rich...
    Get help, JOhn, you are losing your mind . . .

My mind is in far better condition than the diseased thing you have keeping your ears apart Rich!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rich80105@21:1/5 to bowesjohn02@gmail.com on Sun Apr 9 23:26:02 2023
    On Sun, 9 Apr 2023 04:21:30 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes

Oh and Rich can you give a reasonable reason for why members of the Disinformation Project are blocking everyone? Is it fear or because they now know bugger all people believe their government supporting propaganda?

What evidence do you have that they are, and what definition do you
    use for "blocking everyone"? If they are avoiding having their
    computers overwhelmed by those generating disinformation, would anyone
    blame them? Like the police, they may work through pseudonyms . . .

Do you now accept that the disinformation project is not funded by
    government, does not report to the government, and does not stifle
    anyone?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Bowes@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 9 05:00:18 2023
    On Sunday, April 9, 2023 at 11:29:35 PM UTC+12, Rich80105 wrote:
    On Sun, 9 Apr 2023 04:21:30 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes

In what way have your ravings ever been stifled in any way, John? >> >> >Off topic Rich. but then maybe not as invariably you are the joke of the day and once again prove it with silly attacks instead of proving my so called silly ravings are indeed what your biased opinion believe them to be?
    So what was the branch of government you refer to, and do you have any >> >> example of anyone being stifled?

What evidence do you have that they are, and what definition do you
    use for "blocking everyone"? If they are avoiding having their
    computers overwhelmed by those generating disinformation, would anyone
    blame them? Like the police, they may work through pseudonyms . . .

The massive amounts of people on Twitter who are blocked who have never heard of Dr. Sanjana Hattotuwa from Sri Lanka. I hadn't till I went to follow him and found he'd blocked me as he has done to many, many others who did the same thing! Hell he's only
    been in New Zealand two years and you think he understands New Zealanders? Or do you? Besides the police don't seem to be working since Cuddles Coster got the top job!

Do you now accept that the disinformation project is not funded by government, does not report to the government, and does not stifle
    anyone?
    NO! You have provided no proof except what the disinformation project has told you. Pretty typical of your lack of research or google skills Rich!
    Rich I never believe anything you claim tll I've done plenty of research. Something you seem to have a dearth of!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Bowes@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 9 04:17:48 2023
    On Sunday, April 9, 2023 at 10:14:06 PM UTC+12, Rich80105 wrote:

An organization that was sanctioned by your ever lying Ardern. They reported directly to her and are about as honest as one of your posts and any of Ardern's pronouncements from the podium of truth. Try using a cite that isn't corrupted with Ardern's
    touch Rich. So it proves nothing except your desperation Rich!

Have a closer look at these Rich and you'll see the Disinformation Project pushed exactly what your Labour government wanted them to. Corruption at the highest level from within our centres of higher learning the university's! Your so called evidence is
    bullshit as usual Rich...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05