• Lies from Labour and truth from National.

From John Bowes@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 7 14:11:18 2023
    No real surprises there I suppose. But Labour continues to attack those it disagrees with and support the feral tran community. Arens Williams ignores the fact that one of the instigators of the attacks against Parker was a feral Fijian Indian who
    emigrated to NZ when it was about 14! But guess trans rights trump womens rights and free speech in Labours jaundiced eyes!

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/opinion/300843773/lets-show-kelliejay-keenminshull-that-discrimination-has-no-place-here?cx_testId=16&cx_testVariant=cx_1&cx_artPos=3#cxrecs_s

I'm sorry I have to remind the feral Rich that Labour are hypocrites when it comes to peoples rights! But I will NEVER accept trans in womens spaces and playing women's sports!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Gordon@21:1/5 to John Bowes on Sat Apr 8 00:32:09 2023
    On 2023-04-07, John Bowes <bowesjohn02@gmail.com> wrote:
    No real surprises there I suppose. But Labour continues to attack those it disagrees with and support the feral tran community. Arens Williams ignores the fact that one of the instigators of the attacks against Parker was a feral Fijian Indian who
    emigrated to NZ when it was about 14! But guess trans rights trump womens rights and free speech in Labours jaundiced eyes!

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/opinion/300843773/lets-show-kelliejay-keenminshull-that-discrimination-has-no-place-here?cx_testId=16&cx_testVariant=cx_1&cx_artPos=3#cxrecs_s

I'm sorry I have to remind the feral Rich that Labour are hypocrites when it comes to peoples rights! But I will NEVER accept trans in womens spaces and playing women's sports!

Well, that was an interesting read. MP Arena waffled on about how good she
    and the Labour Government were. Read like Rich in some of his posts,
    certainly like electionering.

The National chap, stuck to the topic which was along the lines of many
    others. You may not the speakers views but they have the write to speak and others have the right to listen. Also violence is not acceptable.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)