• More garbage from a climate fanatic!

From John Bowes@21:1/5 to All on Fri Mar 3 13:30:38 2023
    So we're all doomed if we don't stop emitting CO2. Utter garbage! apart from the fact we need it so we can remember to breath it has so many other uses...

I have yet to see any deepening of the so called climate crisis. All I see is people like the author of the link creating panic so their half assed beliefs are accepted as facts and this panic was obvious in the kids taking a day off school that would
    have been better used making them read many of the sites that are happily debunking the UN hoax or better still training with JSAR to improve their survival chances if and that's a big IF, the UN predictions actually come to pass. Something they've
    failed at for the last thirty odd years...

https://www.stuff.co.nz/opinion/131392231/as-the-climate-crisis-deepens-is-degrowth-the-only-pathway-out

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Gordon@21:1/5 to John Bowes on Sat Mar 4 03:09:56 2023
    On 2023-03-03, John Bowes <bowesjohn02@gmail.com> wrote:
    So we're all doomed if we don't stop emitting CO2. Utter garbage! apart from the fact we need it so we can remember to breath it has so many other uses...

I have yet to see any deepening of the so called climate crisis. All I see is people like the author of the link creating panic so their half assed beliefs are accepted as facts and this panic was obvious in the kids taking a day off school that would
    have been better used making them read many of the sites that are happily debunking the UN hoax or better still training with JSAR to improve their survival chances if and that's a big IF, the UN predictions actually come to pass. Something they've

https://www.stuff.co.nz/opinion/131392231/as-the-climate-crisis-deepens-is-degrowth-the-only-pathway-out

Now we have population of the planet being an issue. Which it is? So one way out is to reduce the poulation. Can you see this happening?

I doubt that the capalist side of the economy will collaspe but rather a massive reordering of things. Big is no longer good.

I have come to the view that the climate change is a cult, a global one and
    as such an opptunity for some to grab more power and money.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ras Mikaere@21:1/5 to All on Sat Mar 4 07:57:54 2023
    That Arson At Stuff Headquarters, Auckland,
    Sure Got Their Staff To Realise That Character Assassinations
    For The Sake Of Sodom And Gomorrah Agenda, Will Ultimately
    End Their Utter Destruction . . . Very Similar To Those Police
    Stations That Have / Are Being Arsoned All Across The Occupied
    Island "nation".

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BR@21:1/5 to Gordon on Sun Mar 5 07:01:09 2023
    On 4 Mar 2023 03:09:56 GMT, Gordon <Gordon@leaf.net.nz> wrote:

Now we have population of the planet being an issue. Which it is? So one way >out is to reduce the poulation. Can you see this happening?

I doubt that the capalist side of the economy will collaspe but rather a >massive reordering of things. Big is no longer good.

I have come to the view that the climate change is a cult, a global one and >as such an opptunity for some to grab more power and money.

Man made climate change is a false religion. It is based on faith, not
    fact.

The is not a scintilla of evidence to support all the grotesque
    climate claims in the media.

Shaw was asked for evidence that man made climate change was the cause
    of the floods and the cyclone. He could not produce any evidence, and
    neither can anybody else.

The only reason it is believed at all is because of a well known
    propaganda technique; repeat often and disperse widely.

Bill.

--
    This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
    https://www.avg.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ras Mikaere@21:1/5 to All on Sat Mar 4 21:37:51 2023
    IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY ($),
    AND CONTROL.
    NOTHING ELSE.

HOWEVER, FLYING INTO SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, ESPECIALLY,
    SHOWS THAT THE AIR IS LOADED WITH TOTAL CRAP, AND PLENTY
    OF TOXIC SHIT FROM RED CHINA IN THE AIR ON THE PLANET.

THERE ARE TOO MANY WRETCHED HUMANS ON THE PLANET.
    THE CURRENT POPULATION HAS DECIMATED THE FISH STOCKS
    ON THE PLANET TOTALLY . . .

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BR@21:1/5 to rasmikaere2022@gmail.com on Mon Mar 6 05:05:34 2023
    On Sat, 4 Mar 2023 21:37:51 -0800 (PST), Ras Mikaere
    <rasmikaere2022@gmail.com> wrote:

IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY ($),
    AND CONTROL.
    NOTHING ELSE.

HOWEVER, FLYING INTO SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, ESPECIALLY,
    SHOWS THAT THE AIR IS LOADED WITH TOTAL CRAP, AND PLENTY
    OF TOXIC SHIT FROM RED CHINA IN THE AIR ON THE PLANET.

THERE ARE TOO MANY WRETCHED HUMANS ON THE PLANET.
    THE CURRENT POPULATION HAS DECIMATED THE FISH STOCKS
    ON THE PLANET TOTALLY . . .

Maybe you should set an example and voluntarily depart the Earth.

Bill.

--
    This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
    https://www.avg.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JohnO@21:1/5 to Gordon on Sun Mar 5 11:23:22 2023
    On Saturday, 4 March 2023 at 16:09:59 UTC+13, Gordon wrote:
    On 2023-03-03, John Bowes <bowes...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have yet to see any deepening of the so called climate crisis. All I see is people like the author of the link creating panic so their half assed beliefs are accepted as facts and this panic was obvious in the kids taking a day off school that
    would have been better used making them read many of the sites that are happily debunking the UN hoax or better still training with JSAR to improve their survival chances if and that's a big IF, the UN predictions actually come to pass. Something they've

Now we have population of the planet being an issue. Which it is? So one way out is to reduce the poulation. Can you see this happening?

I doubt that the capalist side of the economy will collaspe but rather a massive reordering of things. Big is no longer good.

I have come to the view that the climate change is a cult, a global one and as such an opptunity for some to grab more power and money.

China is facing a crisis with its projected population decline, as is Japan. You'll need to euthanise all the oldies as there won't be enough productive population to support them. Logan's run, anyone?

OK for the wealthy, they'll be able to buy their way into a comfortable retirement. The working class retired will be completely fucked.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tony@21:1/5 to Gordon on Sun Mar 5 19:40:50 2023
    Gordon <Gordon@leaf.net.nz> wrote:
    So we're all doomed if we don't stop emitting CO2. Utter garbage! apart from >>the fact we need it so we can remember to breath it has so many other uses... >>
    I have yet to see any deepening of the so called climate crisis. All I see >>is people like the author of the link creating panic so their half assed >>beliefs are accepted as facts and this panic was obvious in the kids taking a >>day off school that would have been better used making them read many of the >>sites that are happily debunking the UN hoax or better still training with JSAR
    to improve their survival chances if and that's a big IF, the UN predictions >>actually come to pass. Something they've failed at for the last thirty odd >>years...

Now we have population of the planet being an issue. Which it is? So one way >out is to reduce the poulation. Can you see this happening?

I doubt that the capalist side of the economy will collaspe but rather a >massive reordering of things. Big is no longer good.

I have come to the view that the climate change is a cult, a global one and >as such an opptunity for some to grab more power and money.
    There is no climate crisis. There is no scientific proof that climate change is predominantly man-made.
    The so-called climate crisis is a business, a way of making money at best and an evil inspired takeover of power at worst.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05