• Re: The PM is delusional?

From Rich80105@21:1/5 to bowesjohn02@gmail.com on Sun Jan 15 11:08:47 2023
    On Sat, 14 Jan 2023 13:54:13 -0800 (PST), John Bowes
    <bowesjohn02@gmail.com> wrote:

Some more inconvenient facts for the local fake news man:)

https://thebfd.co.nz/2023/01/15/she-is-more-self-delusional-by-the-day/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=she-is-more-self-delusional-by-the-day

I know it's the BFD Rich but it's written by someone with a better scientific approach than you AND it's backed up with real facts not the made up ones you use to support your dubious opinions!

Just for you I looked at that article.

The initial quotation was:
    “Our record is growing Maori housing. Our record is growing Maori
    employment opportunities. Now our record is growing the Maori economy.
    I will happily campaign on our record.”

None of those three statements was addressed by the article. Yes
    opportunities have increased; yes Maori housing has increased, and yes
    the Maori economy has increased. Also the Maori population has
    increased.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From John Bowes@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jan 14 13:54:13 2023

https://thebfd.co.nz/2023/01/15/she-is-more-self-delusional-by-the-day/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=she-is-more-self-delusional-by-the-day

I know it's the BFD Rich but it's written by someone with a better scientific approach than you AND it's backed up with real facts not the made up ones you use to support your dubious opinions!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gordon@21:1/5 to Rich80105@hotmail.com on Sat Jan 14 23:32:16 2023
    On 2023-01-14, Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:

None of those three statements was addressed by the article. Yes opportunities have increased; yes Maori housing has increased, and yes
    increased.

So has the rest of the population.

What a shot in the foot arguement. If I was in charge, which as a voter we
    all are, the expectation is the the percentage of the bad item would would decrease. However here we have saying that sucess is what we have achieved because we have added not enough to improve the overall situation.

With reasoning such as this this country can not move forward. It needs to
    be agreed that overall improvements are made, not some token jesture.

Finally, I agree with

"I really don’t have a lot of stomach for this. Most Maori are working and law-abiding like most non-Maori and the constant racial identification of people only feeds resentment and division."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tony@21:1/5 to Rich80105@hotmail.com on Sat Jan 14 23:25:19 2023
    Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:

I know it's the BFD Rich but it's written by someone with a better scientific >>approach than you AND it's backed up with real facts not the made up ones you >>use to support your dubious opinions!

None of those three statements was addressed by the article. Yes >opportunities have increased; yes Maori housing has increased, and yes
    increased.
    And your summary completely ignores the blatant deliberate politicking by Ardern. Her communication skills on show by misleading without quite lying (this time anyway).
    In essence the critism in the article is valid.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Bowes@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jan 14 15:42:34 2023
    On Sunday, January 15, 2023 at 11:12:34 AM UTC+13, Rich80105 wrote:
    <bowes...@gmail.com> wrote:

“Our record is growing Maori housing. Our record is growing Maori employment opportunities. Now our record is growing the Maori economy.

None of those three statements was addressed by the article. Yes opportunities have increased; yes Maori housing has increased, and yes
    increased.
    Do stop being a fucking nit picking imbecile and try and refute the many failures of the imbecilic government you blindly support that are listed in the article Rich! Your blind self inflicted ignorance of Labours many failing show you're just a stupid
    fucking imbecile Rich. Try debating honestly for once in your dishonest life Rich and stop acting like an oxygen thief!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tony@21:1/5 to Gordon on Sat Jan 14 23:42:56 2023
    Gordon <Gordon@leaf.net.nz> wrote:
    On 2023-01-14, Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:
    On Sat, 14 Jan 2023 13:54:13 -0800 (PST), John Bowes >><bowesjohn02@gmail.com> wrote:

I know it's the BFD Rich but it's written by someone with a better >>>scientific approach than you AND it's backed up with real facts not the made up
    ones you use to support your dubious opinions!

None of those three statements was addressed by the article. Yes
    opportunities have increased; yes Maori housing has increased, and yes
    increased.

So has the rest of the population.

What a shot in the foot arguement. If I was in charge, which as a voter we >all are, the expectation is the the percentage of the bad item would would >decrease. However here we have saying that sucess is what we have achieved >because we have added not enough to improve the overall situation.

With reasoning such as this this country can not move forward. It needs to
    be agreed that overall improvements are made, not some token jesture.

Finally, I agree with

"I really don’t have a lot of stomach for this. Most Maori are working and >law-abiding like most non-Maori and the constant racial identification of >people only feeds resentment and division."
    Actually that is the nub of the argument, racial profiling is unacceptable but apparently OK if you are Ardern.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Bowes@21:1/5 to Tony on Sat Jan 14 15:44:24 2023
    On Sunday, January 15, 2023 at 12:25:21 PM UTC+13, Tony wrote:
    Rich80105 <Rich...@hotmail.com> wrote:
    <bowes...@gmail.com> wrote:

I know it's the BFD Rich but it's written by someone with a better scientific
    approach than you AND it's backed up with real facts not the made up ones you
    use to support your dubious opinions!

“Our record is growing Maori housing. Our record is growing Maori >employment opportunities. Now our record is growing the Maori economy.

None of those three statements was addressed by the article. Yes >opportunities have increased; yes Maori housing has increased, and yes
    increased.
    And your summary completely ignores the blatant deliberate politicking by Ardern. Her communication skills on show by misleading without quite lying (this time anyway).
    In essence the critism in the article is valid.
    While Richie's bullshit is nothing but an attempt at covering up yet another failure by the government of failure he constantly lies about...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05