• THE PAYPAL 6 DOLLAR MONEY-MAKING METHOD

From aliyahcurry36@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 7 19:21:59 2018
    How much can i expect to make

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From jabbathetribble@gmail.com@21:1/5 to aliyah...@gmail.com on Tue Aug 7 19:27:56 2018
    On Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 7:22:00 PM UTC-7, aliyah...@gmail.com wrote:
    How much can i expect to make

Nothing. This scheme is a criminal's scam and Paypal hates it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From mmm.anel1973@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jan 16 22:08:02 2019
    ¡Google Pay Riches!

Si sigues este plan simple y fácil, ganarás dinero...

¡Zig Zigler lo dijo mejor! "Puedes obtener todo lo que quieres en la vida si solo ayudas a otras personas a obtener lo que quieren".

1. Primero debe descargar la aplicación Google Pay de su App Store. Si aún no lo tiene, cree una cuenta de Gmail. Esto le permitirá recibir pagos instantáneos de los que se unan.

2. En segundo lugar debe tener $ 10, de los que enviará $ 2 a cada una de las cinco direcciones de correo electrónico de Google Pay en la lista... ¡Se le pagará en todos los niveles que hacen que este sistema sea EXPLOSIVO! Cuando envíe los $ 2
    pagos a los cinco correos electrónicos de Google Pay en la lista, donde dice "Para o Nota", deje un mensaje que diga "Gracias por agregarme a su lista de suscriptores". Esto es lo que hace que esto sea legal porque usted está brindando un Servicio......

3. Escriba y reemplace todos los correos electrónicos de Google Pay en el orden correcto. Todos los correos electrónicos de Google Pay se moverán un espacio y la primera dirección de correo electrónico se eliminará por completo. Elimine el correo
    electrónico n. ° 1 de la lista y mueva las otras direcciones (2 pasa a ser 1, 3 se convierte en 2, 4 pasa a ser 3, 5 se convierte en 4 y agrega SU dirección de correo electrónico como número 5 de la lista. Esta es la única parte el documento que
    debe cambiarse. Recuerde que se le pagará en cada nivel a medida que las personas se unan. Esto funciona perfecto, porque no hay nadie para robar su dinero en el correo. Recibe pagos instantáneos que van directamente a su cuenta bancaria con el Haga
    clic en un botón!

4. ¡Repite el proceso una y otra vez! Mira el dinero entrar a tu cuenta!!

5. Siga todos los pasos provistos, comience a enviar esto a sus amigos, publique en Craigslist, Qwikad, y una lista de más de 6,700 fuentes gratuitas de anuncios que recibirá cuando se una...

Aquí está la lista actual de correo electrónico de 2018. Esta es la lista de correo electrónico para enviar $ 2 a cada cuenta de Google Pay. Insisto una vez más, no engañes al sistema, si lo haces, nadie te pagará y ¡acabas de perder el tiempo!

1. bzuz4real@gmail.com

2. coalitionmusicllc@gmail.com

3. dollarfetish@gmail.com

4. workwithtosin@gmail.com

5. mmm.anel1974@gmail.com

Para obtener los máximos beneficios, debe publicar al menos 100 anuncios, pero recuerde que cuanto más publique, más dinero ganará, ¡y todos los demás en la lista! Verá cómo se mueve el dinero INMEDIATAMENTE, pero no se detenga después de
    algunas publicaciones; se engañará a sí mismo.

CÓMO FUNCIONA EL DINERO:

Cuando publique 100 anuncios, se estima que al menos 15 personas responderán y le enviarán $ 2 ($ 30).

- Esas 15 personas publicarán 100 anuncios cada una y 225 personas le enviarán $ 2 ($ 450).

- Esas 225 personas publicarán 100 anuncios cada una y 3,375 personas le enviarán $ 2 ($ 6,750).

- Esas 3,375 personas publicarán 100 anuncios cada una y 50,625 personas le enviarán $ 2 ($ 101,250).

- Esas 50,625 personas publicarán 100 anuncios cada una y 759,375 personas le enviarán $ 2 ($ 1, 518,750).

- En este momento su correo electrónico cae fuera de la lista, pero hasta el momento ha recibido $ 1, 627,230

Google Pay Riches!
    If You Follow This Simple And Easy Plan You Will Make Money....

Zig Zigler Said It Best! “You can get everything you want in life if you will just help enough other people get what they want.”

1. First You Must Download Google Pay App From Your App Store. If You Don’t Already Have One Create a Gmail Account. This Will Allow You To Receive Instant Payments From Those That Join.

2. Second You Must Have $10, In Which You Will Send $2 To Each Of The Five Google Pay Emails Addresses On The List ...You Will Be Paid On Every Level Which Makes This System EXPLOSIVE!!

When You Send The $2 Payments To All Five Google Pay Emails On The List, Where It Says “For”, Leave a Message Saying “Thank You For Adding Me To Your Subscriber List.” This Is What Make This Legal Because You Are Providing a Service......

3. Type, and Replace, All Of The Google Pay Emails Into The Proper Order. All Google Pay Emails Will Be Moved Up One Space and The First Email Address Will Be Removed Completely. Remove the #1 email off of the list and move the other addresses up (2
    becomes 1, 3 becomes 2, 4 becomes 3, 5 becomes 4, and add YOUR email address as number 5 on the list. This is the only part of the document that should be changed. Remember You Will Be Paid On Every Level As People Join!! This Works Perfect, Because
    There Is No One To Steal Your Money In The Mail. You Receive Instant Payments That Go Right Into Your Bank Account With The Click Of a Button!

4. Repeat The Process Over and Over Again!! Watch The Money Come In!!

5. Follow All Of The Steps Provided, Start Sending This To Friends, Post On Craigslist, Qwikad, And A List Of Over 6,700 Free Ad Sources That You Will Receive When You Join...

Here is the current 2018 email list. This is the Email list to send $2 to each Google Pay account. I stress again do not cheat the system, if you do no one will get paid and you’ve just wasted your time!

1.bzuz4real@gmail.com

2.coalitionmusicllc@gmail.com

3.dollarfetish@gmail.com

4.workwithtosin@gmail.com

5. mmm.anel1974@gmail.com

For maximum benefits you should post at least 100 ads but remember the more you post the more money you make - as well as everyone else on the list! You will see money rolling in IMMEDIATELY but don’t stop after a few post, you will be cheating
    yourself.

HOW THE MONEY WORKS:

When you post 100 ads, it is estimated that at least 15 people will respond and send you $2 ($30).

- Those 15 people will post 100 ads each and 225 people will send you $2 ($450).

- Those 225 people will post 100 ads each and 3,375 people will send you $2 ($6,750).

- Those 3,375 people will post 100 ads each and 50,625 people will send you $2 ($101,250).

- Those 50,625 people will post 100 ads each and 759,375 people will send you $2 ($1,518,750).

- At this point your email drops off the list, but so far you have received $1,627,230

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From elenoretmills@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jan 20 08:51:22 2019
    AUTOMATIC MONEY

Hello there!

Do you have a PAYPAL ACOUNT? If not, why not consider signing up for one (free of charge) via PayPal.com or download the app. from the Google Play Store and do so for this grand opportunity.......

So,how would you like to make LOTS of money in your (newly acquired) PayPal account?! The money earned can be withdrawn and transferred to your bank or credit card account. The transfer to your bank account can only occur with US accounts, though.
    However, the opportunity to legally make lots of money AUTOMATICALLY for a long time (even years) is possible globally, much thanks to the availability of PayPal worldwide, and the internet.

All you need is:
    • That PayPal account
    • Internet access
    • Email addresses
    • A micro investment of......... $6
    • To follow the upcoming instructions EXACTLY, so as to achieve perfect results every time with this tried and proven method

How it works:
    Here's a list of 6 email addresses for you to use with your $6:
    1. sutherngurlbme@yahoo.com
    2. leadgenie@earthlink.net
    3. rockstarpants@yahoo.com
    4. dcar@aol.com
    5. michaeld@yahoo.com
    6. paypal.me/cia1

These addresses are all linked to PayPal accounts. Each of these persons are already participants of the system. When someone new joins (like you) they must remove the first address from the list and the other 5 addresses are moved up 1 space. So #2
    becomes #1, #3 becomes #2, until #6 becomes #5 and you may now move into #6 with YOUR address.

Now, at some point the list will become exhausted, where YOUR address will be #1 and moved off it. You may then join another one by accepting another invitation (like this one) or find 5 friends with PayPal accounts to join you. The legality of the
    system is that of you paying for the service of creating email lists that include you, because PayPal is used to pay or receive money for goods and services rendered. You are required to pay $6 in total to the list and later present a revised list that
    includes your address, within an article that explains this grand opportunity (much like this one) to a great number of prospects (200+ persons). Out of all the people that view your invitation, 15 or more persons are likely to gravitate to the idea (
    like I was). They too will follow the instructions exactly, creating an increased income for yours and themselves!

Example:
    15 persons each pays you money and shares the opportunity with 200+ persons
    15 more persons each pays money to you and the first 15 persons and shares the opportunity to another 200+ persons
    And so on as they all move up the list

Your PayPal account now becomes a MULTIPLIER ACCOUNT!!!

Instructions
    1. Save this post in a way that you are able to edit it later
    2. Logon to your PayPal account and pay $1 to each of the 6 person's account. Include the note "please add me to your email list" (this is the "service" for which you are LEGALLY paying)
    3. Proceed to go viral with the opportunity in the form of an article (like this one)

THAT'S IT!!!!!
    NOW, SIT BACK AND WATCH YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT GROW........

HONESTY AND INTEGRITY = PROFIT
    YOUR NAME COULD CYCLE FOR A LONG TIME!

REMEMBER, THE MORE FORUMS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL 
    MAKE!! 

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From gourierana@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Apr 18 07:13:28 2019
    AUTOMATIC MONEY

Hello there!

Do you have a PAYPAL ACOUNT? If not, why not consider signing up for one (free of charge) via PayPal.com or download the app. from the Google Play Store and do so for this grand opportunity.......

So,how would you like to make LOTS of money in your (newly acquired) PayPal account?! The money earned can be withdrawn and transferred to your bank or credit card account. The transfer to your bank account can only occur with US accounts, though.
    However, the opportunity to legally make lots of money AUTOMATICALLY for a long time (even years) is possible globally, much thanks to the availability of PayPal worldwide, and the internet.

All you need is:
    • That PayPal account
    • Internet access
    • Email addresses
    • A micro investment of......... $6
    • To follow the upcoming instructions EXACTLY, so as to achieve perfect results every time with this tried and proven method

How it works:
    Here's a list of 6 email addresses for you to use with your $6:

1. lead...@earthlink.net
    2. rockst...@yahoo.com
    3. dc...@aol.com
    4. mich...@yahoo.com
    5. paypal.me/cia1
    6. gourierana@gmail.com

These addresses are all linked to PayPal accounts. Each of these persons are already participants of the system. When someone new joins (like you) they must remove the first address from the list and the other 5 addresses are moved up 1 space. So #2
    becomes #1, #3 becomes #2, until #6 becomes #5 and you may now move into #6 with YOUR address.

Now, at some point the list will become exhausted, where YOUR address will be #1 and moved off it. You may then join another one by accepting another invitation (like this one) or find 5 friends with PayPal accounts to join you. The legality of the
    system is that of you paying for the service of creating email lists that include you, because PayPal is used to pay or receive money for goods and services rendered. You are required to pay $6 in total to the list and later present a revised list that
    includes your address, within an article that explains this grand opportunity (much like this one) to a great number of prospects (200+ persons). Out of all the people that view your invitation, 15 or more persons are likely to gravitate to the idea (
    like I was). They too will follow the instructions exactly, creating an increased income for yours and themselves!

Example:
    15 persons each pays you money and shares the opportunity with 200+ persons
    15 more persons each pays money to you and the first 15 persons and shares the opportunity to another 200+ persons
    And so on as they all move up the list

Your PayPal account now becomes a MULTIPLIER ACCOUNT!!!

Instructions
    1. Save this post in a way that you are able to edit it later
    2. Logon to your PayPal account and pay $1 to each of the 6 person's account. Include the note "please add me to your email list" (this is the "service" for which you are LEGALLY paying)
    3. Proceed to go viral with the opportunity in the form of an article (like this one)

THAT'S IT!!!!!
    NOW, SIT BACK AND WATCH YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT GROW........

HONESTY AND INTEGRITY = PROFIT
    YOUR NAME COULD CYCLE FOR A LONG TIME!

REMEMBER, THE MORE FORUMS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
    MAKE!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From gourierana@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Apr 18 08:40:36 2019
    MAKE $250,000 IN WEEKS, AS SEEN ON OPRAH AND 20/20

YOU JUST NEED A PAY PAL ACCOUNT AND $6.00
    $$MAKE $250,000 IN WEEKS, AS SEEN ON OPRAH AND 20/20$$
    THIS REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!! IT WORKS!!! BUT YOU HAVE TO
    FOLLOW The LETTER FOR IT TO WORK!!!! THIS IS (NOT) A PYRAMID SCAM!! :
    I came across an article similar to this that said you could make
    thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
    $6.00!
    ...here's how!
    You have most likely seen or heard about this project on TV programs
    such as 20/20 and Oprah or you may have read about it in the Wall
    Street Journal.
    This program is by no means new. It has been in existence in many
    forms for at least a decade.
    In the early days, it required a lot more time and effort, as well as
    an investment of a few hundred dollars.
    However, thanks to Pay Pal and the Internet, the investment is now
    virtually ZERO!
    I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it:
    Make Money with your Pay Pal account as shown on Oprah!
    "A little while back, I was browsing through news groups and came
    across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands
    of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00!
    So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us,
    I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send only
    $1.00 to each of the 6 email addresses stated in this article.
    You then place your name and address at the bottom of the list at the
    # 6th position and email it to your friends as well as post this
    message (with your email address in the list) to at least 200
    newsgroups.
    No catch that was it.
    So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I
    thought about trying it. I figured "what have I got to lose except
    $6.00, right?"
    So I invested the measly $6.00
    Well GUESS WHAT!!
    Within days, I started getting money coming into my Pay Pal account!
    I was shocked!
    I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in.
    In my first week, I made about $25.00, which means that 25 people
    joined the group after they saw my posted messages.
    By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1000.00!
    In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing.
    This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over
    $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly.
    It's certainly worth $6.00, and the few minutes it took to join
    Pay Pal.
    Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works.
    Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get
    the information off of it, as you need it.
    I promise you that if you follow the directions EXACTLY, that you will
    start making more money than you thought possible by doing something
    so easy!
    SUGGESTION:
    Read this entire message carefully!
    Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in, it's that
    easy! It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00.
    IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not
    illegal; and it is virtually no risk-it really works! If all of the
    following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary
    dividends.
    It follows the same regulations as the "mailed chainletters, which
    according to the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) is indeed legal! If
    you have any doubts, please refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1241 of the
    United States Postal laws.
    AGAIN, PLEASE NOTE:
    Follow these directions EXACTLY, and $20,000 or more can be yours in 4
    to 6 weeks.
    This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity
    of the participants.
    In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a
    service.
    You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists.
    However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the
    income, which is made from people like you and me asking to be
    included in that list.
    Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

STEP 1:
    Take a few minutes to join Pay Pal: pay pal.com
    When creating your Pay Pal account make sure you use the same Email
    address as your user name in the list below so people can send money
    to your account.
    STEP 2
    Once you have a Pay Pal account running. Send $1.00 dollar donation
    from your Pay Pal account to THE FIRST e-mail address on the list along
    with a note in the message bar saying "Please add me to your list". Then repeat the process for the other 5 e-mail addresses.
    What you are doing is creating a service.
    This is absolutely legal! You are requesting a legitimate service and
    you are paying for it!
    Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about
    the legal aspects of it all. But I looked around and did some homework
    and found it was perfectly legal.
    Here are the 6 individual Email addresses that you have to send $1 to
    through Pay Pal for this to work properly and for you to receive
    money.
    (If you don't send the money and decide to post the message with your
    name in it anyway, Pay Pal will instantly pick this up and terminate
    your account, immediately, besides the other penalties!! If you did
    this you could get into serious trouble because it is fraud. (So
    follow the instructions and post the $6 and you will make lots of
    money with no hassles.)
    Now send $1 to each of these following email addresses through your
    Pay Pal account and pay $1 to each the following 6 email addresses.
    These email addresses are Pay Pal IDs or usernames.

1. hunte...@gmail.com
    2. Derrick...@yahoo.com
    3. switi...@gmail.com
    4. quann...@gmail.com
    5. josep...@yahoo.com
    6. gourierana@gmail.com

* PLEASE DO NOT ALTER THE EMAIL ADDRESS. SO WE WILL ALL EARN MONEY TOGETHER HERE!

STEP 3
    Now,... after paying $1.00 to each of the email placements above, take
    the #1 Email Address off the list, move the other Email Addresses up
    (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add Your Email Address as number
    6 on the list.
    STEP 4
    Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to
    the original as possible.
    Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups (there are
    thousands of groups).
    And email your message to as many people you can. Remember, the more
    you post and email the more money you make! This is perfectly legal!
    IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not
    illegal; and it is virtually no risk-it really works! If all of the
    following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary
    dividends.

PLEASE REMEMBER
    this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity
    of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the
    directions.
    You are simply paying into a money making chain of participants and if
    the chain is broken you are screwing someone else out of their fair
    share.
    So, as each person who joins the family and the directions are
    followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a
    List Developer with one dollar each.
    You then insert your Email Address into the list and it will move up
    geometrically.
    So that when your name reaches the #1 position you will have
    potentially received thousands of dollars into your account!!!
    What an opportunity for only a total of $6.00!!
    $1 for each of the first six people listed above
    HOW TO POST TO NEWS GROUPS:
    Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various
    newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
    Log on any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com, altavista.com,
    excite.com, etc., then search with the subject ''millionaire message
    board'' or ''money making message board'' or ''employment message
    board'' or ''money making discussions'' or ''money making forum'' or
    ''business message board'' etc.
    You will find thousands and thousands of message boards.
    Click on them one by one and you will find the option 'post a new
    message'. Then Post this article as a 'new message' by highlighting
    the text of this letter and selecting copy then paste from the edit
    menu.
    Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as
    they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click
    the post message button.
    You're done with your first one! It only takes about 60 seconds to
    complete postings on message boards after you catch on.
    REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
    MAKE!!
    BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200!
    That is it!!
    You will begin receiving money in your account from around the world
    within days!
    JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.
    Now the WHY part out of 200 postings:
    Say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example).
    So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter.
    Each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
    postings, each with my name at # 5 and only 5 persons respond to each
    of the original 5, this is an additional $25.00 for me.
    Now those 24 each make 200 minimum posts with my name at #4 and only 5
    replies each.
    This brings in an additional $125.00.
    Those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at
    #3 and receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $625.00.
    Ok, now here is the FUN part, each of those 625 people post a MINIMUM
    of 200 letters with my name at #2 and they receive 5 replies each.
    That just made me $3,125.00!!!
    Those 3125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups
    with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 react, I will
    receive an additional $15,625.00!!
    With an investment of only $6.00!!
    A - M - A - Z - I - N - G - !!
    When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest
    posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to Email
    Addresses using Pay Pal on the list, putting your name at number 6
    again.
    And start posting again.
    Remember what goes around comes around, if you don't make the initial
    $6 investment you won't receive any of the benefit.

Please add me to your list

This is from the chain letter MAKE $250,000 IN WEEKS, AS SEEN ON OPRAH AND 20/20

May we all will be earning some money here!!

*Please be honest, DO NOT alter the names listed & follow the instructions given. TOGETHER, we'll make $$$ here!

SO LET'S GO GUYS!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05