• Urgently needed financial support to save my business & family.

From Siddhartha Modak@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 1 10:15:11 2021
    Respected Sir,
    I'm from Assam, Silchar. I belong from middle class family. Due to Covid-19
    my business has been completely destroyed and somehow I've started one
    small manufacturing unit in my own home which is disposal paper plate
    items. But right now because of 2nd wave of Covid I'm facing huge financial crisis. I know it's looks awkward but I don't have any options left. All
    the doors are being closed for me, my family is in trouble. Except suicide there is no options left for me now. Can you please help me to reach my
    message to RATAN TATA Sir ?? I seriously needed investor for 5 years of agreement for saving my Business. I just needed one helping hand I'm sure
    I'll achieve my goal and also can come out from this difficult times soon.
    I've lost all the hopes and facing huge financial crisis from last year,
    also tried to contact with many but couldn't find any helping hand. Please support my manufacturing sector and save my business & family both.

Thanks and regards,
    Siddhartha Modak
    Mobile : 8133867841
    Email : modaksiddharth@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Rockinghorse Winner@21:1/5 to Siddhartha Modak on Thu Oct 21 01:34:07 2021
    On 2021-08-01, Siddhartha Modak <modaksiddharth@gmail.com> wrote:
    Respected Sir,
    I'm from Assam, Silchar. I belong from middle class family. Due to Covid-19 my business has been completely destroyed and somehow I've started one
    items. But right now because of 2nd wave of Covid I'm facing huge financial crisis. I know it's looks awkward but I don't have any options left. All
    the doors are being closed for me, my family is in trouble. Except suicide there is no options left for me now. Can you please help me to reach my message to RATAN TATA Sir ?? I seriously needed investor for 5 years of agreement for saving my Business. I just needed one helping hand I'm sure I'll achieve my goal and also can come out from this difficult times soon. I've lost all the hopes and facing huge financial crisis from last year,
    also tried to contact with many but couldn't find any helping hand. Please support my manufacturing sector and save my business & family both.

Thanks and regards,
    Siddhartha Modak

I am so sorry. Where can I send $$?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Branimir Maksimovic@21:1/5 to Rockinghorse Winner on Thu Oct 21 02:46:04 2021
    On 2021-10-21, Rockinghorse Winner <Rockinghorse@amgen.com> wrote:
    On 2021-08-01, Siddhartha Modak <modaksiddharth@gmail.com> wrote:
    Respected Sir,
    I'm from Assam, Silchar. I belong from middle class family. Due to Covid-19 >> my business has been completely destroyed and somehow I've started one
    items. But right now because of 2nd wave of Covid I'm facing huge financial >> crisis. I know it's looks awkward but I don't have any options left. All
    the doors are being closed for me, my family is in trouble. Except suicide >> there is no options left for me now. Can you please help me to reach my
    message to RATAN TATA Sir ?? I seriously needed investor for 5 years of
    agreement for saving my Business. I just needed one helping hand I'm sure
    I'll achieve my goal and also can come out from this difficult times soon. >> I've lost all the hopes and facing huge financial crisis from last year,
    also tried to contact with many but couldn't find any helping hand. Please >> support my manufacturing sector and save my business & family both.

Thanks and regards,
    Siddhartha Modak

I am so sorry. Where can I send $$?
    To some cheap fraud address?

--

7-77-777
    Evil Sinner!
    with software, you repeat same experiment, expecting different results...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05