• Need help with prescription medications hyperthyroidism

From akutenshikitsune@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 29 17:00:46 2019
    Last year after Loosing my baby at 35weeks pregnant I was dianogied with hyperthyroidism and cant seem to find anyone who will give me work I have no income so I worry monthly about my medicines I need being taken care of no insurance company will insure
    me without a huge monthly fee and deductibles things are tough me for I cant seem to get a break in life if anyonr knows of any programs who can help me with covering my meds please comment them I'm very appreciative I take methimazole and metoprolol

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From JAMESON SPARKMAN@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 30 10:09:48 2019
    What Is Pain Management?
    Relief for Back, Knee Pain.
    Chronic & Acute Pain Treatment, Pain Relief Energy healing.
    If you were looking for the most reliable and secure place to buy… prescription medi-cines, wholesale prescriptions, overseas pharmacies
    Treatment of neuropathic pain, Cancer pain etc.
    Remove depression and anxiety with low cost medications, Generalised anxiety disorder in adults, Anxiety treatment: Self-management, therapy, and medication, Anxiety Disorders, Anxiety & Depression Treatment, Anxiety & Phobia Treatment, Adult ADHD and
    Anxiety management, Discovery Mood & Anxiety Program, Anxiety & Behavior Therapy, Anxiety & Behavior Therapy,A cure 4 Depression & Anxiety.
    Find relevant and reliable medical information on common medications for your Pain management, Anxiety & Depression Treatment. Bodybuilding supplement, Weight loss, Sleeping Aids
    Click or copy and paste this link in your browser for more details: http://bit.ly/2BuAk81

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)