• Do you need an urgent Loan to solve your financial problem?

From Mr Paul Green@21:1/5 to All on Wed Apr 3 10:44:07 2019
    Dear Valued Customer,

Do you need an urgent Loan to solve your financial problem? We offer affordable loans from $5000 to $6000000 and any kinds of Currency is Available, and a re-payment period of one year to 20 years duration.

If you are interested kindly Contact us: ( paulloanfundshelp1@gmail.com )

Whatspp Number: +919066210641
    Best Regards
    Mr Paul Green

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From balupyd@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Apr 9 02:08:29 2019
    Hi Sir,, please kindly help

Please kindly give me an oppurtunity sir to lead my family sir. pleaes

I Mr P. Balachandrudu resident from Telangana/Andhra Pradesh District working in Software MNC organization writing this email to you sir after lot of loan trials outside as i am in deep financial problems and request your help to provide the support so
    that over period of time i can clear the amounts back.

I clearly understand that sir that my need and myself and my identity has to be scrutinized and evaluated whether myself and my ask is genuine or not. Infact i never thought of this situation in my earlier life but i am just trying to find out all
    possible ways before i take a decission to loose my life as i want to fight back against my financial crisis and clear my debts and repay the amounts by serving all my life .. but for that i need support and trust on me.

Sir, please acknowledge and let me know all the details needed and i can come or can send or ( let me know the way how can i show my self and my problem ) with my educational certficates , office identity and the substantial proofs for my financial
    losses and also will explain how it happened and most importantly i wanted only your support sir so that i wanted to clear the amounts back. I request to validate all my details with any of the third parties and validate so that first myself and my
    problem can be acknowledged.

Please help me sir .. I want to live and fight back my financial losses and work my full life to clear this financial problem

Sir.. please give me one oppurtunity to lead my life... i have a family and from last months i am trying to reach the world to help me.. sir.. please i dont want to loose and stay for my family sir please

Thanks & Regards,
    Balachandrudu Pydi

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)