• respectfully request that Porat be kicked out of sci.physics-- his cons

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to pora...@gmail.com on Sun Mar 4 00:23:44 2018
    Newsgroups: sci.physics
    Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 12:31:01 -0800 (PST)

Subject: new wave of Jew stealing in science (because of technology of
    Internet) -- Technion Univ-- Porat the vanguard
    Injection-Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 20:31:01 +0000

new wave of Jew stealing in science (because of technology of Internet) -- Technion Univ-- Porat the vanguard

Numerable times I have asked Technion Univ to get Porat to cite Lord Kelvin for the circlon idea-- never any response

Numerous times Porat has accused me of stealing from him-- when that creep only has baby talk, baby talk baby talk

What is going on here, is that the Jews of Israel are trying to figure out a formula for the age of the Internet. They lost their great formula of stealing science in the 1900s-- own the gates of science publishing. Now they are looking for a formula
    that is as successful as their formula in the 1900s.

Their Jew formula for the 1900s was gain gatekeeper-ship over all publications of science. Once they gained that, they either stole the ideas of any Gentile with good science, or they refused to publish. Witness how the Indian Bose, had to give up over 1/
    2 his ideas and allow Einstein to gain credit for Bose statistic. The game the Jews played was either a Jew was awarded credit or the science was not published.

This is why a small world population of Jews-- a few hundred million out of a total of 5 billion people has something like 50% of all the awards in science-- they rig it in favor of themselves.

The reason Jews win Olympic gold in proportion to their population size, is because, well, they cannot cheat and control the Olympic judges, therefore, they win according to population size-- a CORRECT winning. If all of a sudden, Jews won 50% of Olympic
    Gold Medals with their 10 million or so population, everyone would be scratching their heads-- how is this possible. But, when they take home 50% of Nobel prizes in science, not many pay any attention.

But in science, you can take control of the gateways of publication, and that is what the Jews did in the 1900s.

Now, let me not bad mouth Jews, for we can see that Catholics were just the opposite of Jews in history. Starting with Galileo, we see that Catholics hated science, just the opposite reaction of Jews. And, so, there is no imbalance of Catholics winning
    Nobel prizes in science. But then, Jews took the opposite view of science-- they adored and worshipped science, to the point where their admiration of science crippled science itself, for they smother science. Probably every Jewish boy borne in Israel,
    probably every one of those parents are saying to the little child-- now you grow up and be an Einstein. This smothering love of science, has made the Jews walk the extra miles to gain control over science publication, and to bias all science awards.

Jews are in trouble now, for they cannot control the Internet. They cannot have a Jew who discovered the Atom Totality. They cannot have a Jew who discovered RockThrowing theory how humans evolved from apes. They cannot have a Jew who discovered the Real
    Electron is the muon. They cannot have a Jew who discovered gravity is EM. They cannot have a Jew who discovered the Fusion Barrier Principle.

So, what are the Jews to do? How can they have a New Wave of stealing science from Gentiles? Well, that is the purpose of Porat.

And so, this is where Porat enters the picture.

Baby talk Porat-- and claim of some Abstract some archive and abstract that is pure fiction.

Then, when some Gentile posts a good theory of science, posts some good idea, in steps, the Porat stealer knucklehead and claims the Gentile stole it from him.

Many many times I have asked Technion Univ to shut Porat down because it is horrible behavior to come blasting in sci.physics with Baby Talk and nothing but Accusations of stealing.

For over a year now Technion has done absolutely nothing. This is why this letter. Because unless Porat shapes up our shipped out. This post needs to be on the front page of sci.physics.

Jews are having a tough time of stealing science with the Internet, the new technology of introducing true new ideas. Internet bypasses all the corrupt gatekeepers. Science before 1993 was all gatekeeper science, and Porat is the VANGUARD of how to steal.
    Baby talk incessant baby talk, a fictional nonexistent archive or abstract which is worthless. The moment a Gentile has a great idea-- in swoops Porat saying "you stole it from me, you stole it from me"

This is all that Porat amounts to-- you stole it from me, you stole it from me

Newsgroups: sci.physics
    Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2017 01:57:26 -0800 (PST)

Subject: Technion Univ, in Israel, your Porat keeps accusing authors of
    stealing? See something good by others and claim they stole it
    Injection-Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2017 09:57:27 +0000

Technion Univ, in Israel, your Porat keeps accusing authors of stealing? See something good by others and claim they stole it

I am not the only one harassed by Porat, for he recently harassed Alan Folmsbee, by claiming Alan had stole some ideas from Porat.

Porat's sci.physics formula;;

1) scout around in sci.physics

2) if you see some author with good ideas, post in his thread that he stole those ideas from you

3),,, once the author dies, rejurgitate the original authors ideas saying they are all your ideas

4) just like Porat stole from Lord Kelvin the circlon idea, pretending as if circlon belongs to Porat, never once mentioning Lord Kelvin

--- quoting from Internet ---
    What is fascinating to me is that he's not the first person who has had this theory, that actually two of the great British scientists of the 19th century, including Lord Kelvin (of the Kelvin scale), as well as his colleague the great mathematician
    Peter Guthrie Tait, conceived of a similar theory. In the 1870s they were interested in the question which was big in 19th century psychology; what are atoms

--- end quote ---

Technion University, am please asking you to cut the cord on Porat posting to sci.physics. He is a menace and a constant harassment upon other authors. He accuses them of stealing, and as such is huge abuse to sci.physics. Please end his posting to sci.
    physics. Constant accusations of stealing has no place in sci.physics.

On Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 1:48:22 AM UTC-6, pora...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 5:28:34 AM UTC+2, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
    Now on that same page of Halliday & Resnick if you take 3 pio