• new wave of Jew stealing in science (because of technology of Internet)

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to pora...@gmail.com on Mon Feb 5 14:49:39 2018
    new wave of Jew stealing in science (because of technology of Internet) -- Technion Univ-- Porat the vanguard

On Sunday, April 9, 2017 at 8:42:26 PM UTC-5, pora...@gmail.com wrote:

================================
    The crock 'Archimedes'  
    is trying to steal from me
    the
    ''Y Circlon mechanism''
    ======

TIA
    Y.Porat
    ====================================

---

Numerable times I have asked Technion Univ to get Porat to cite Lord Kelvin for the circlon idea-- never any response

Numerous times Porat has accused me of stealing from him-- when that creep only has baby talk, baby talk baby talk

What is going on here, is that the Jews of Israel are trying to figure out a formula for the age of the Internet. They lost their great formula of stealing science in the 1900s-- own the gates of science publishing.  Now they are looking for a formula
    that is as successful as their old formula in the 1900s.

Their Jew formula for the 1900s was gain gatekeeper-ship over all publications of science. Once they gained that, they either stole the ideas of any Gentile with good science, or they refused to publish. Witness how the Indian Bose, had to give up over 1/
    2 his ideas and allow Einstein to gain credit for Bose statistic. The game the Jews played was either a Jew was awarded credit or the science was not published.

This is why a small world populatio