• ebd.log corrupted

From richharr478@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 3 04:05:52 2018
    Well you are in luck as the EdbMails exchange server recovery tool doesn't require any log files.My own experience after trying to recover some of the deleted mailboxes from an exchange database with various tools from the internet is that EdbMails is
    the best suited for the job. I have been able to successfully convert my entire exchange EDB mailboxes into Outlook PST format that too quicker than expected. I found the EdbMails EDB to PST Converter online by searching in google. After trying out the
    free version, i confidently went ahead and purchased the full version license that is available at a relatively reasonable price.Its faster and more easy to work with than native utilities like Eseutil.
    I would like to recommend this EdbMails EDB to PST Conversion Software on the basis of this experience to anybody in search for exchange recovery. You can also convert Exchange EDB to PST including of entire EDB emails with attachment, Metadata (To, cc,
    from, bcc, body content), sent items, inbox and other items that are a part of the database.

For more details and download visit : https://www.edbmails.com/
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)