• Re: Calculating Date of next birthday

From Dharmesh Faquir@21:1/5 to vima...@gmail.com on Thu Jan 26 07:25:17 2023
    On Tuesday, 23 August 2016 at 11:40:09 UTC+1, vima...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Monday, 22 December 2008 08:52:48 UTC+4, Ken Lumley wrote:
    Perhaps a strange type of request however I have a list of 500 birthdates and I need to calculate 30 days before the next birthday for each and display that as a date. I'm using excel 2003 for windows and excel 2004 for
    mac.

I can calculate the age as at the next birthday in years and of course the current age. What I can't seem to figure out how to do is calculate the date
    of the next birthday.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks
    =EDATE(A1,CEILING.MATH(YEARFRAC(A1,TODAY()),1)*12)-30

where A1 is the birthdate
    Hello,

Is there any formula to calculate when they are going to be 21 years old or any age?

--
    Randstad Solutions Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales with registered number 02389033. Our registered office is at 450 Capability Green. Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3LU. 

This email is solely
    intended for the recipient expressly identified above (‘intended recipient’).  Its contents are confidential to the sender and the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
    sender and immediately delete it. Do not use, copy or disclose the
    information contained in this email or in any attachment. Emails may be subject to monitoring. Please note that we cannot guarantee that this email
    or any attachment is secure and virus free. 

The views expressed are
    those of the author only and do not necessarily reflect the views of
    Randstad Solutions Limited or any other person. Randstad Solutions Limited does not accept liability for any statement or opinion expressed by the author.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fs