• Annual leave - list days off

From Evets Snomis@21:1/5 to All on Thu Apr 2 03:23:48 2020
    Hi Claus

You helped me with several great pieces of information in the past. I hope you are managing to keep well in this strange coronavirus situation?

I hope you don't mind me contacting you - well hopefully I'll be contacting you, if you see this! Please say so if you do mind, or if this contravenes Group rules. I used to have your email address but it got lost in a pc upgrade!

I've posted a tricky question on the functions group and was wondering if you could have a look for me. If it's going to be too time-consuming let me know.

Most important in these weird times - keep safe and stay well.

Steve

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Evets Snomis@21:1/5 to All on Thu Apr 2 03:26:36 2020
    Hi Claus

You helped me with several great pieces of information in the past. I hope you are managing to keep well in this strange coronavirus situation?

I hope you don't mind me contacting you - well hopefully I'll be contacting you, if you see this! Please say so if you do mind, or if this contravenes Group rules. I used to have your email address but it got lost in a pc upgrade :o(

I've posted a tricky question on the functions group and was wondering if you could have a look for me. If it's going to be too time-consuming let me know.

Here is a link to it:- https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions/vm-JCwVgRGo

Steve

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Evets Snomis@21:1/5 to All on Thu Apr 2 03:27:45 2020
    Hi Claus

I hope you don't mind me contacting you - well hopefully I'll be contacting you, if you see this! Please say so if you do mind, or if this contravenes Group rules. I used to have your email address but it got lost in a pc upgrade!

Here is a link to iy:- https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions/vm-JCwVgRGo

Steve

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05