• Review: Relic and Relic II

From roland@logikalsolutions.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Feb 22 06:38:51 2017
    Recently I finished reading "Relic" and "Relic II." I must say I was quite impressed with these books, especially Relic II. For anyone interested in reading them I offer this advice, obtain them both and binge read. Both of these books are novella in
    length with the second just a touch longer than the first.

When I finished reading the first I liked the pacing and writing, but I have to admit it felt a bit short. I know, with all of the comments I’ve received about unfinished story lines in “Infinite Exposure” who am I to talk, right? I didn’t feel
    cheated like I did with “Mocking Jay: Part 1” just that the work ended a bit too soon. It was well worth the read and kept me interested. The book is well written and professionally edited.

Diving straight into the second book I was pleased to see it picked up pretty much where the first left off. This was a big plus! The book also had a highly polished interior along with the same quick pace. Characters became a bit more fleshed out
    without providing an excessive amount of detail as some books are prone to do.

I’m not going to give away the ending of either book. I will just say when I completed the read I felt very satisfied. Even if we never see a Relic III I felt the story was more than complete enough. This was a refreshing change from “Mocking Jay:
    Part 1.”

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)