• ISO Rhonda Sue Berg

From josephdalehoffman092@gmail.com@21:1/5 to billiam on Sat May 9 15:07:58 2020
    On Friday, May 19, 1995 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, billiam wrote:
    I am lloking for a Rhonda Sue Berg. I am an old friend of hers from Mobile Alabama. It has been 10 years since I have seen her and I'd like to
    talk to her and see how she is doing.

Her last known whereabouts is either Pascagoula, Mississippi or somewhere in Nebraska, I think Omaha. If anyone knows her, please either contact me at
    my e-mail address or have her contact me. She knew me as Denny, which is what
    everyone called me back then.

Thank you.

Re,

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From josephdalehoffman092@gmail.com@21:1/5 to billiam on Sat May 9 15:21:53 2020
    I am lloking for a Rhonda Sue Berg. I am an old friend of hers from Mobile Alabama. It has been 10 years since I have seen her and I'd like to

Her last known whereabouts is either Pascagoula, Mississippi or somewhere in Nebraska, I think Omaha. If anyone knows her, please either contact me at

Thank you.

Thank you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From josephdalehoffman092@gmail.com@21:1/5 to billiam on Sat May 9 15:24:25 2020

Thank you.

Thank you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05