• GOLD BULLION WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE SALE

From johnmichaelmchugh@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Lori Miller on Sun Aug 21 10:50:52 2016
    On Thursday, January 14, 1999 at 8:00:00 AM UTC, Lori Miller wrote:
    Gentlemen

We will buy all and any large volume GOLD BULLION AND OR UNrefined immediately

Please send all details of load etc

Kind regards

SM-J
    M-J ASSOCIATES

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From johnmichaelmchugh@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 21 10:56:29 2016
    Sir,

We, Pure Gold Marketing Limited with UK Company Registration N0:09300089 are the end seller of Gold Bullion Bar,Gold Dore Bar,Gold Dust,petroleum products and Rough Diamond in small and large quantities.

We are searching for customers /representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers all over the world.

Please, if you are interested in transacting Gold Bullion Bar,Gold Dore Bar, Gold Dust and Rough Diamond business kindly contact us via our email address (puregoldmarketingltd@gmail.com) for SCO as we are ready to sign long lasting gold supply contract
    with the end buyers World.

Best Regards,
    Mr. Adrian Hope & Mr David Ashley Robert Meadows
    SKype ID: puregoldmarketingltd
    Contact Phone No: +447924339472

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From joashang@gcpetro.net@21:1/5 to All on Sun Feb 12 21:33:09 2017
    Dear Lori Miller,

We have few sellers can supply FOB Hong Kong & FOB Bangkok if you are interested please kindly contact us.

Hope to hear from you soon.

God bless,

Joash Ang
    +673-8-711861
    +86-13-79449-2326
    +1-718-280-2196
    Skype ID: joashang
    Email: joashang@gcpetro.net
    Email: joashang@yahoo.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From rajgrip@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Lori Miller on Mon Sep 4 12:10:47 2017
    Hi I am looking for Direct Buyer or Direct to Buyer Mandate or Agent who can 200mt gold in HK I will be sharing Commission on Buyer side 50/50 if not direct Buyer

Raj C
    Canada
    Email , rewards369@yahoo.com

On Thursday, January 14, 1999 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-7, Lori Miller wrote:
    Gentlemen

Kind regards

SM-J
    M-J ASSOCIATES

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From rajgrip@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Lori Miller on Tue Sep 5 16:02:06 2017
    Gentlemen

Kind regards

SM-J
    M-J ASSOCIATES

Can You buy 200mt gold in one transaction I am looking for Buyer Of GOLD bullion 200mt and maybe follow with more contact me via email rewards369@yahoo.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From rajgrip@gmail.com@21:1/5 to raj...@gmail.com on Thu Nov 9 08:26:05 2017
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2017 at 5:02:06 PM UTC-6, raj...@gmail.com wrote:
    Gentlemen

Kind regards

SM-J
    M-J ASSOCIATES

Can You buy 200mt gold in one transaction I am looking for Buyer Of GOLD bullion 200mt and maybe follow with more contact me via email rewards369@yahoo.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From aalumona6@gmail.com@21:1/5 to mutti...@gmail.com on Mon Aug 13 06:13:36 2018
    On Friday, March 28, 2014 at 7:33:17 AM UTC-7, mutti...@gmail.com wrote:
    El jueves, 14 de enero de 1999 03:00:00 UTC-5, Lori Miller escribió:
    Gentlemen

Kind regards

SM-J
    M-J ASSOCIATES

SOFT OFFER OF GOLD BULLION
    Subject to seller's SPA after receipt of acceptable buyer's LOI

SPECIFICATIONS AND OVERVIEW

1. Product Description: Au in the form of 12.5 Kg Bars, Fineness - 999.5% or better. Hallmarks - Internationally recognized and accepted in GLD Standard Bar Form, less than five (5) years old.

2. Quantity: 200 MT (Two Hundred Metric Tons) with possible rolls and extensions as may be agreed in writing between Buyer and Seller (at the soft TTM in Hong Kong).

3. Price: The agreed sale/purchase price is the quoted price in United States Dollars on the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) - Second fixing (PM) for Au METAL (GOLD BARS), following positive verification of POF and POP.

4. Discount: Twelve (12%) per cent Gross to Buyer; and
    Nine (9%) per cent Net to Buyer.

5. Professional Charge: One point Five Zero (1.50%) per cent to Buyer Side, and paid by Seller; and
    One point Five Zero (1.50%) per cent to Seller side (CLOSED), and paid by Seller.

6. Payment: Closing via Ledger-to-Ledger; all payments by clear, clean cash funds of non-criminal origin.

7. Origin: As per POP Documentation.
    8. Location of Storage: Public Security Warehouse, Hong Kong.
    9. Transaction: On Ledger-to-Ledger basis.
    10. Delivery: FOB Ex. Public Security Warehouse Hong Kong basic.
    11. Tranches: First Tranche: 200 Metric Tons; with second (and any subsequent) lift(s) to be mutual agreed.

12. Shipment: If the Buyer wishes to ship ithe product out of Hong Kong, then, after title has been transferred, the Buyer is reponsible for ordering his own security logistics company (whether BRINKS or otherwise) for further arrangement in respect of
    the same, with such assistance from the Seller as the Seller separately agrees to and is able to provide.

13. Documents: The Seller will provide the following Documents:
    1) Certificate of Purity
    2) Packing List
    3) Certificate of Ownership
    4) Warehouse Safekeeping Receipt (S.K.R.)
    5) Certificate of Origin
    6) Commercial Invoice
    7) All Export documents
    8) Tax Clearance including Declaration that the Product is free from liens and encumbrances
    9) Insurance certificate
    14. Direct Meeting: In so far as is required, a direct meeting between Buyer and Seller to take place in Hong Kong to finalize the transaction, after all terms & conditions and procedures are agreed. The NCNDA/IMFPA may be an APPENDIX to the SPA.

PROCEDURES

1. Each of the Seller and Buyer sign the Sale and Purchase Agreement (SPA) and Non-Circumvention Non-Disclosure-Irrevocable Master Fee Protection Agreement (NCND-IMFPA) either in-person together (face-to-face) or electronically (electronic signatures
    being deemed accepted by both parties, where used), and also exchange a color copy of their passports, as well as the passports of their witnesses, as well as such corporate resolution(s) (and attendant supporting passport color copies) as may be
    required.

2. Buyer and Seller each lodge their original copy of the signed SPA along with the NCND-IMFPA to their respective banks; and the Buyer then issues a confirmation letter to the Seller intended to set-up a window time (Window Time) to commence the
    transaction.

3. On the appointed day during the Window Time, the Seller's Bullion Officer shall contact the Buyer's Bullion Officer in-person and (i) acknowledge having received both SPA and NCND-IMFPA and (ii) confirm their readiness to perform both SPA and NCND-
    IMFPA as per transaction code [TBD], following which the Buyer's Bullion Officer will confirm availability of cash on deposit sufficient to purchase 200MT of Au metal and the Seller's Bullion Officer will confirm availability of product.

4. Thereafter, and within no later than 2 (two) banking days, the Buyer's Bullion Officer shall confirm Buyer's POF (Proof of Funds) by sending a Bank Confirmation Letter (BCL) via HSBC internal equivalent of SWIFT MT799 in substantially the form set
    out as an appendix to the SPA.

5. Following receipt of the BCL from the Buyer's Bullion Officer and acceptance of the same by Seller's Bullion Officer, then, within the same banking day, the Seller's Bullion Officer shall send, via HSBC internal equivalent of SWIFT MT600 with
    banking responsibility, confirmation of product (POP) in the amount of 200 MT of Au metal to the Buyer's Bullion Officer for verification.

6. The Seller's Bullion Officer shall then issue an invitation letter (a form of which may be set out as an appendix to the SPA) inviting the Buyer to The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Hong Kong (main office), for verification of a copy of
    the SKR, following successful completion of which, the Buyer shall block their funds as a guarantee towards payment in consideration for 200MT of Au metal as described in the SPA (transaction code [TBD]). Upon receipt of the invitation letter, the Buyer
    shall sign by way of acknowledgement of the same.

7. On the banking day immediately proceeding the Buyer having blocked their funds, the Seller shall invite the Buyer for physical inspection of the Au metal at the Seller's Security Warehouse in Hong Kong, and the Seller shall also provide, for the
    Buyer's attention, the original SKR in respect of 200MT of Au metal. The Buyer shall for acknowledgement of the SKR.

8. On the next banking day, following completion of the physical inspection of the Au metal, the Seller shall issue a further invitation letter to invite the Buyer to the Seller's Bank, being The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation, Hong Kong (
    main office), for conclusion of the transaction. Upon receipt of this invitation letter, the Buyer shall sign by way of acknowledgement of the same.

9. On the appointed day for conclusion of the transaction (being the next banking day), the Seller and Buyer shall meet at the Seller's Bank for the purpose of concluding the transaction. Both parties' Bullion Officers shall jointly calculate and fix
    the final purchase price for 200MT of Au metal based on the second fixing of the LBMA price (as expressed in United States Dollars) on the previous day. The Seller shall transfer ownership of 200MT of Au metal and all related documentation to the Buyer,
    and simultaneously Buyer shall instruct his Bullion Officer to release the full payment for 200MT of Au metal to the Seller's account at The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation, Hong Kong (main office). The conclusion of the transaction shall take
    place under acknowledgement of Seller's and Buyer's Bullion Officers, who shall both endorse the document transferring title/ownership of the 200MT Au metal.

10. On the same day, both Seller and Buyer shall instruct their respective Bullion Officers to immediately transfer consultancy fees to the designated accounts of consultants and intermediaries as per the NCND-IMFPA (transaction code [TBD]).

11. Upon transfer of title/ownership by the Seller to the Buyer, the Buyer shall take delivery of the Au metal at the Seller's Public security warehouse in Hong Kong.

12. Further deliveries of size and frequency of lifts to be followed in accordance with such schedule as may be agreed and pursuant to the procedures set-forth herein between Buyer and Seller until the full amount of the commodity scheduled for sale
    and purchase is fully exhausted.

13. The complete contract quantity shall be completed within one (1) month from the date of the first lift, or as otherwise arranged between Seller and Buyer.

This Soft Corporate Offer is registered and valid for TEN (10) days from the date of issuance, following which it shall automatically elapse and expire.

write me: at MUTTISCORP@yahoo.com

Do you have gold bars to sell in Dubai ?

Buyer will take 200 kg -500kg and above with possible contract

for long term sales and buy relationship.

Please let me know if you have seller in Dubai and what the draft offer and quantity seller has to sell with discount and purity .

======================================

I also have seller of gold bullion in Hong Kong, FOB seller gold is in warehouse , will require buyers interest in FOB Hong Kong and we will be able to discuss procedures for FACE to FACE TTM ,

Best regards

Andrew

whatsapp +2348023984717
    aalumona6@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From aalumona6@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Lori Miller on Mon Aug 13 06:13:20 2018

Please let me know if you have seller in Dubai and what the draft offer and quantity seller has to sell with discount and purity .

I also have seller of gold bullion in Hong Kong, FOB seller gold is in warehouse , will require buyers interest in FOB Hong Kong and we will be able to discuss procedures for FACE to FACE TTM ,

Best regards

Andrew

whatsapp +2348023984717
    aalumona6@gmail.com

On Thursday, January 14, 1999 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Lori Miller wrote:
    Gentlemen

Kind regards

SM-J
    M-J ASSOCIATES

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From aalumona6@gmail.com@21:1/5 to johnmich...@gmail.com on Mon Aug 13 06:14:23 2018
    On Sunday, August 21, 2016 at 10:56:30 AM UTC-7, johnmich...@gmail.com wrote:
    Sir,

We, Pure Gold Marketing Limited with UK Company Registration N0:09300089 are the end seller of Gold Bullion Bar,Gold Dore Bar,Gold Dust,petroleum products and Rough Diamond in small and large quantities.

We are searching for customers /representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers all over the world.

Please, if you are interested in transacting Gold Bullion Bar,Gold Dore Bar, Gold Dust and Rough Diamond business kindly contact us via our email address (puregoldmarketingltd@gmail.com) for SCO as we are ready to sign long lasting gold supply contract
    with the end buyers World.

Best Regards,
    Mr. Adrian Hope & Mr David Ashley Robert Meadows
    SKype ID: puregoldmarketingltd
    Contact Phone No: +447924339472

Best regards

Andrew

whatsapp +2348023984717
    aalumona6@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From aalumona6@gmail.com@21:1/5 to grisha...@gmail.com on Mon Aug 13 06:13:59 2018
    On Saturday, September 6, 2014 at 4:31:05 PM UTC-7, grisha...@gmail.com wrote:
    Dear sirs,

I am direct to the seller's mandate of the Gold bullion FOB HK. Discount gross 9% net 6%.Product description: Au in the form of 12.5 Kg Bars, Fineness - 999.5% or better. Hallmarks - Internationally recognized and accepted in GLD Standard Bar
    Form, less than five (5) years old.Quantity: 200 MT (Two Hundred Metric Tons) with further rolls and extensions as agreed in writing between the Buyer and Seller (at the pre TTM in Hong Kong) or until the commodity is exhausted. Price: The agreed sale/
    purchase price is the quoted price in United States Dollars on the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) - Second fixing (PM) for Au METAL (GOLD BARS), following positive verification of POF and POP. Payment: Closing via Ledger-to-Ledger; all payments
    by clear, clean cash funds of non-criminal origin. Delivery: FOB Ex. Private Security Warehouse Hong Kong basic. Tranches: First Tranche: 200 Metric Tons; with second (and any subsequent) lift(s) to be mutual agreed.Shipment: If the Buyer wishes to ship
    ithe product out of Hong Kong, then, after title has been transferred, the Buyer is reponsible for ordering his own security logistics company (whether BRINKS or otherwise) for further arrangement in respect of the same, with such assistance from the
    Seller as the Seller separately agrees to and is able to provide.
    If you have an interested buyer i can send you all the documentation for this offer right away. Let me know as soon as possible.
    Write me to grishatishkin@gmail.com
    My skype id: grishatishkin1
    awaiting your swift reply,

regards Tishkin Grigory

Best regards

Andrew

whatsapp +2348023984717
    aalumona6@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From aalumona6@gmail.com@21:1/5 to raj...@gmail.com on Mon Aug 13 06:17:24 2018
    On Monday, September 4, 2017 at 12:10:51 PM UTC-7, raj...@gmail.com wrote:
    Hi I am looking for Direct Buyer or Direct to Buyer Mandate or Agent who can 200mt gold in HK I will be sharing Commission on Buyer side 50/50 if not direct Buyer

Raj C
    Canada
    Email , rewards369@yahoo.com

Gentlemen

Kind regards

SM-J
    M-J ASSOCIATES

Best regards

Andrew

whatsapp +2348023984717
    aalumona6@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From federleicht11@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Dec 17 08:26:12 2019
    Am Donnerstag, 14. Januar 1999 09:00:00 UTC+1 schrieb Lori Miller:
    Gentlemen

Kind regards

SM-J
    M-J ASSOCIATES

I have Gold offers. Please response with email for FCO.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05