• Looking for closed NJ overpass / bridge for stunt filming

From R. Richard Hobbs Locations@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jun 22 06:16:33 2018
    Hi I work as a professional location scout for a scripted "action" tv show and we need to find a filmable / controllable overpass / ramp in NJ.

Ideas: private property / closed or underused roadway / park

NOTES:
    1. We need to control the area for about one week for prep / shoot / wrap
    2. Wants to be urban rather than rustic
    3. Should be over land NOT water
    4. Fully insured / fees available
    5. Please do not ask the name of the show / I am not at liberty to say.

Cutnpaste:
    The scene we are trying to film consists of a car chase between an ambulance and a cop car up the "West Side Highway." The cop car hits the ambulance and rams it until it is hanging off the edge of an on ramp/overpass. Eventually after teetering for a
    while, the ambulance vehicle falls off the side and lands below. There is are also some gun fire special effects written into the script. The key component we are looking for location wise is the "on ramp/ overpass." We would need something we can
    control, that also has a road below. Please let me know if you need any more information. The potential dates for this shoot are between July 16- July 29th, 2018. Please let me know if you have any potential options for this stunt. Thank you.

Anyone has helpful ideas pls respond or contact me offlist

Thx / RH

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Stop-IL-TollwayRipoffs@21:1/5 to R. Richard Hobbs Locations on Sun Jun 24 11:23:29 2018
    On Friday, June 22, 2018 at 8:16:35 AM UTC-5, R. Richard Hobbs Locations wrote:
    Hi I work as a professional location scout for a scripted "action" tv show and we need to find a filmable / controllable overpass / ramp in NJ.

Ideas: private property / closed or underused roadway / park

NOTES:
    1. We need to control the area for about one week for prep / shoot / wrap
    2. Wants to be urban rather than rustic
    3. Should be over land NOT water
    4. Fully insured / fees available
    5. Please do not ask the name of the show / I am not at liberty to say.

Cutnpaste:
    The scene we are trying to film consists of a car chase between an ambulance and a cop car up the "West Side Highway." The cop car hits the ambulance and rams it until it is hanging off the edge of an on ramp/overpass. Eventually after teetering for a
    while, the ambulance vehicle falls off the side and lands below. There is are also some gun fire special effects written into the script. The key component we are looking for location wise is the "on ramp/ overpass." We would need something we can
    control, that also has a road below. Please let me know if you need any more information. The potential dates for this shoot are between July 16- July 29th, 2018. Please let me know if you have any potential options for this stunt. Thank you.

Anyone has helpful ideas pls respond or contact me offlist

Thx / RH

The IL tollway is constructing a new road near ORD. Construction sites could be borrowed based on the work schedule.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)