• Ida Mufferbids interchange?

From hatputato@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 25 16:55:31 2017
    Hello. I have heard Caltrans wants to rename one of the interchanges in the Beverly Hills area after Ida Mufferbids, the old whore who used to entertain audiences on The Price is Right.

Anyone have a contact with more info?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From newl0bstr@gmail.com@21:1/5 to hatp...@gmail.com on Sat Feb 10 23:22:06 2018
    On Saturday, November 25, 2017 at 7:55:33 PM UTC-5, hatp...@gmail.com wrote:
    Hello. I have heard Caltrans wants to rename one of the interchanges in the Beverly Hills area after Ida Mufferbids, the old whore who used to entertain audiences on The Price is Right.

I can confirm that the CBS Building in New York City has renamed the plaza outside of the building Ida Mufferbids Plaza.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From newl0bstr@gmail.com@21:1/5 to newl...@gmail.com on Sat Feb 10 23:24:13 2018
    On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 2:22:08 AM UTC-5, newl...@gmail.com wrote:

I can confirm that the CBS Building in New York City has renamed the plaza outside of the building Ida Mufferbids Plaza.

Also, one of the studios at the CBS Broadcast Center in NYC has been renamed "The Ida Mufferbids Studio," while the former WLNY studio on Long Island has been renamed "The Ida Mufferbids Building" by CBS.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From hatputato@gmail.com@21:1/5 to newl...@gmail.com on Fri Mar 2 09:41:59 2018
    On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 2:24:14 AM UTC-5, newl...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 2:22:08 AM UTC-5, newl...@gmail.com wrote:

Also, one of the studios at the CBS Broadcast Center in NYC has been renamed "The Ida Mufferbids Studio," while the former WLNY studio on Long Island has been renamed "The Ida Mufferbids Building" by CBS.

Nice to finally see Ida get the recognition she deserves.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05