• OT: An Open Letter To Keith Butkovich

From loudmemes@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Sean Lyons on Tue May 29 05:16:33 2018
    On Monday, May 17, 2004 at 11:07:00 PM UTC-4, Sean Lyons wrote:
    OPEN LETTER TO KEITH BUTKOVICH

Since it is obvious that you wish to pull a smear campaign on my character,
    I think it’s time to straighten out a few things you have wrong about me.

“Official means the County Road Commission runs the website. Lyons is falsely claiming he is part of the Commission when he is just some loser
    from the ghetto of Toledo, not even in the state of Michigan.”

I NEVER claimed to be a part of any road commission. My employer, The
    Mannik & Smith Group, Inc. in Monroe, Michigan does work on some Monroe County Road Commission projects, and I have personally worked on a few of
    the projects myself. By my working on the projects, I do consider myself logical. However, I do NOT consider myself a member of the Monroe County Road Commission, or any Road Commission for that fact of matter. The web site title is a pun in itself. But, I refuse to change it. Get over it.

As for the ghetto part, yes, I live in a neighborhood that isn’t quite desirable. But, it’s home. I grew up 2 ½ miles away from where I live now.
    I love my neighborhood. I chose to live there. I lived in Sylvania, Ohio for a year. I hated it. I’m used to the laid-back atmosphere of my neighborhood. I returned and was welcomed back into the community like a long-lost son. Sounds like you’re a bit jealous that you aren’t welcomed anywhere. But, unfortunately, you brought it on yourself. Face facts, your attitude sucks. That’s why most, if not everyone here, hates you.

“212 posts. I am popular! More popular than asshole Lyons.”

Who ever said MTR was a popularity contest? MTR, as far as I remember correctly, is supposed to be a place to gather and kibbutz about roads and highways and what ever comes to mind. Ever since you came here, all you
    have managed to do is make a mockery of yourself. If this is your way of gaining attention, you got it. Most of it, however, is bad attention. You should be ashamed of yourself. Now, the room has to put up with responses
    to your idiotic, childish, posts. GROW UP, KEITH! Maybe that is why your parent’s kicked you out of your home. Maybe it would give you a chance to enter the “real world” and give you an opportunity to grow up a bit. Guess
    that lesson wasn’t well taken. In fact, you failed.

Keith, take this how you may, but, a bit of advice. GROW UP OR GET OUT! I’
    m so sick and tired of dealing with children like you in a place were,
    before you split your lid, was a decent place to hang out and post about on-topic subjects.

I don’t give a shit about your so-called “meeting”, which we all know is a
    fake, a sham, a cover for your attention-deficit problem. In fact, I don’t give a shit about you anymore either. As for those every other week threats of suicide, maybe you should think time before you talk yourself out of it. Maybe a little over gas might clear your brain out.

And so, without regret, * PLONK *.

Lyons, out.

--
    Sean Lyons
    http://www.great-lakes-hwys.org/michigan/Countysigns http://www.great-lakes-hwys.org/ohio/Countysigns http://www.great-lakes-hwys.org/ohio/NWOHwys

Yall talking that yaya about my boy Keith. I'm gonna NAE NAE ON YOUR BItch A$$

👋
    \ 😳
    || \_
    _/¯ ¯\_

#Free Bobby
    #Chief Keith

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From sacnaenaed@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue May 29 15:40:41 2018
    __________ }}
    __________ }}}
    ________ {{{{{{
    ______ OOOOOOO
    ______ OOOOOOO
    ______ OOOOOOO
    ______ OOOOOOO
    ______ OOOOOOO
    ______ OOOOOOO
    ______ OOOOOOO
    ______ OOOOOOO
    ______ OOOOOOO
    ______ OOOOOOO
    ______ OOOOOOO
    ______ OOOOOOO______}
    ______ OOOOOOO_____{{
    ______ OOOOOOO_____(..)
    ______ OOOOOOO_____%
    ______ OOOOOOO____%
    ______ OOOOOOO___%
    ____ OOOOOOOOOO%
    ___ OOOOOOOOOOOO
    __ OOOOOOOOOOOO O
    _ OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    _ OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    __ OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    ___ OOOOOOOOOOOO
    ____ OOOOOOOOOO

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From sacnaenaed@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue May 29 15:38:39 2018

Yall talking that yaya about my boy Keith. I'm gonna NAE NAE ON YOUR BItch A$$

👋
    \ 😳
    || \_
    _/¯ ¯\_

#Free Bobby
    #Chief Keith

I'll Hit the qaun to that brother

😏
    _/||\
    _/¯ ¯\_

<😏
    || \
    _/¯ ¯\_

😏>
    / ||
    _/¯ ¯\_

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05