• Question about Arizona HOA and driving....

From Joshua Finks@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 3 16:53:04 2021
    Hello,
    I ride my motorcycle around my neighborhood and there's an HOA community adjacent to one of the smaller roads I typically ride on. I have been told that I am trespassing because the HOA "built and maintained the road" and I don't see why I would be doing
    so. It's not a gated community, nor is it closed off in any way. Does the HOA have the right to restrict traffic on the road if it's open like that? And additionally does the HOA have the right to post No trespassing and use my riding on the road as a
    justified illegal act? I can't seem to find anything online stating I can or can't drive on a HOA community road, only articles and laws on parking restrictions. I'm not a member of the HOA either, so does that make their claim I'm trespassing correct?
    Thanks

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Stop-IL-TollwayRipoffs@21:1/5 to Joshua Finks on Sat Dec 4 11:24:59 2021
    On Friday, December 3, 2021 at 6:53:05 PM UTC-6, Joshua Finks wrote:
    Hello,
    I ride my motorcycle around my neighborhood and there's an HOA community adjacent to one of the smaller roads I typically ride on. I have been told that I am trespassing because the HOA "built and maintained the road" and I don't see why I would be
    doing so. It's not a gated community, nor is it closed off in any way. Does the HOA have the right to restrict traffic on the road if it's open like that? And additionally does the HOA have the right to post No trespassing and use my riding on the road
    as a justified illegal act? I can't seem to find anything online stating I can or can't drive on a HOA community road, only articles and laws on parking restrictions. I'm not a member of the HOA either, so does that make their claim I'm trespassing
    correct? Thanks

I'd expect Arizona to full encourage behavior that increases organ donation.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)