• 12 & 24 volt dc air conditioning for truck sleeper cabs

From evensun0604@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Apr 23 22:06:58 2020
    Dear All,
    This is Evensun from China,we are a manufacturer of Dc power air conditioner.Now I want to use this platform to promote our products

Please let me introduce our factory,Our factory is the first batch of enterprises in China to develop and produce this products.At present, our factory is one of the most productive enterprises in China. Our factory's biggest technical advantage is
    that we have our own compressor design and development team and production workshop . Many other truck air conditioner factory buy compressor from us. We have our own programming team, we can change the signal language according to your requirements.If
    your purchase quantity stable,we can accpet OEM/ODM your brand.Or we also can do special produce and R&D according to customers requirement.I tried to send our product atlas and photos to this platform, but I failed

All our products are work by vehicle battery power,it's can work 4-8 hours when drivers parking.Our products have low voltage protection settings, so you don't have to worry about using air conditioner when parking, which will make the car unable to
    start. You can also use it when you driving,it's also can help you save fuel.

If you are interested in our product or have Any question please let me know,my whatapp is 008618553293863.Waiting for your early reply.

Good luck and best wishes for you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)