• Saint Catherine of Siena 6-23-03

From paerris@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Feb 14 13:18:10 2016
    St. Catherine of Siena says,
    "Today every human being's life is Important, and it is important how they spend each moment of the day, hopefully remembering that when human life ends, they will find a different world to be in, Greater in many ways, because the Portion of them that
    will be in this new world is their Soul."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
    ON JUNE 23,2003 AT 1:36 P.M.

SAINT CATHERINE OF SIENA

" I am Saint Catherine of Siena. I have been requested to speak at this time by The Heavenly Father. It is Important that human beings of all ages more fully understand the Existence of a Divine Being other than man.

Today as I speak, I will add one thing you will be surprised at, because you would not expect a Saint to say it: I have tears in My eyes because of all that is occurring that is devastating to the Souls of millions of human beings. Here in the
    Heavens the Souls are Important, because They are a Portion of the ones in whom They are placed at the moment of their conception.

It is understandable that human beings of all ages find it difficult to be able to understand that there is a Goal to life different than the goal for which each human being spent their time of life on earth, but the Goal is Far Greater than the
    human mind can perceive It to be, because it is being Where The Father is, for All Time.

Today every human being's life is Important, and it is important how they spend each moment of the day, hopefully remembering that when human life ends, they will find a different world to be in, Greater in many ways, because the Portion of them
    that will be in this new world is their Soul.

The body on earth is the important part of human life for most men, women and children, because it is that portion that is a mental, physical, and a moveable body to be used for many things. The Soul is in this body at the moment of conception, but
    the Soul, as a Portion of The Creator, looks forward to that one day when It is returned to The Father, desiring inwardly to become a Saint.

For many so-called 'religious' human beings, or I should say, those who feel renowned in their understanding of what Sainthood is all about, that when they reach this point, will one day see how different their mentality showed them the Beauty, the
    Glory, the Divine Love, as It is Here with Me.

I know that many find it difficult to see beyond what the human mind can relate to, but I beseech everyone who lives the human way, to look forward to when the time comes and they will face The Father, listening to What He has to say in a Personal
    Way. Granted, the Soul is not as the body is - that would be foolish to think - but the Soul, as a Portion of The Creator of All Things, will return to from Where It came, after living upon the earth in a human being.

Many will read these Words, many will question these Words, many will elaborate on what they can or cannot believe, but I beseech all who read the Words to never forget that The Creator of All Things also created you, in a way and manner, to give
    you the chance to one day return to Him and be called a 'Saint'."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
    Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
    www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
    All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
    and continuously as witnessed by all those
    present at the time.
    (c) Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
    This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)