• How's My DRIVING?

From lorettaljs@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu May 3 20:57:03 2018
    Ive driven a company vehicle for over 30 yrs. I’ve had only 1 negative call. He report me doing 80 in a 55 weaving in and out of traffic. He goes on and on about my 80mph and then mentions how I need to learn how to drive in stop and go traffic. How
    could I do 80 in stop and go traffic? Turns out I wasn’t at work the day of the so called incident.It was dismissed as a false report. I would have be n written up and the 3rd complaint would have gott n me fired.
    This week I’ve had 2 complaints. I’m shocked. One said I waS doing 80 in a 65 and almost ran her off the road while passing her. I remembered this situation. She was in the left lane with a car in the right lane next to her. That’s never a good
    place to be, right next to a car, plus, in Texas driving in the left lane can get you a $200 ticket. Left is passing lane. The car in right was trying to get space between them but she was determined she wasn’t letting me pass for some unknown reason.
    Right car would speed up, so would she, never allowing room for me to get around her. I finally got my chance when the right car slowed way down, helping me out. She was on her cell phone when I passed her, I was passing at 70, she d guess she was doing
    50and the speed limit was 75.
    I received a warning from my boss. He didn’t even want to know my side. I was guilty the minute she called. I was warned that 3 complaints and I’m fired.
    Today I’m driving on a 2 lane hwy. a lot of 18 wheelers use this hwy but they will pull to the side if they haven’t gained speed to let you pass. The lady that call today I will never forget. In her 30s, At that time I wasn’t sure if she was a she
    or notshe was a she or a he. She was driving 40 in a 75. I watched 2 -18 wheelers pass her. She had plenty of chances to move over to give them a safe space to pass but she didn’t. There was a long line of cars behind me and it was obvious she santed
    total control of her hwy. this road is winding an hard to pass on. It was 56 miles to the next town. After 20 min of 40 in a 75 I was glad to see no oncoming traffic and th road was strait for miles and no cars so I gas it and pass her. She was on the
    phone and looked mad cuz I got around her. In my mirror I watched her drive in the other lane to keep the cars from passing. Why would someone need to behave like that? Needless to say that she was probably calling in on me when I passed her. My boss was
    pissed at me. I’m no longer aloud to pass a car again while in their truck. She was driving more than 20 below the limit, she could have received a )200 ticket. I made a legal and safe pass. I never went over the speed limit.
    Yes, companies like Sears,Home Depot, plumbing an electrical company do take the calls seriously. 3 calls and your fired. Everybody has been hurrying to work or get the kids and wished the traffic would move. Or that Sunday driver in front of you on a
    Friday at 5pm. Your patience is thin and you have to get kids, go to bank, store and cook supper. You try to get past the slow pokes. You don’t have a phone number posted all over your car so you can pass that slow driver or control freak and not worry
    that you’ll be fired. I lt needs to be known that if your driving andfor what’re reason you think because I pass you that you need to tell my boss I passed you and it scared you than maybe you should drive the limit or pull over to let the working
    people get by. Be considerate. Would you be pleased to know that your call about the bugman passed you doing 80 in a 60 got him fired. When he was really doing 60 in a 70 and you were only doing .50 and that would cost you l$200 in Texas. I’m buying a
    dashcam. The next time I get a call I , my speed, your speed n liscense plate will be enough to prove my innocence and your guilt.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From george@21:1/5 to lorettaljs on Tue May 5 19:52:22 2020
    On Thu, 03 May 2018 20:57:03 -0700, lorettaljs wrote:

Ive driven a company vehicle for over 30 yrs. I’ve had only 1 negative call. He report me doing 80 in a 55 weaving in and out of traffic. He
    goes on and on about my 80mph and then mentions how I need to learn how
    to drive in stop and go traffic. How could I do 80 in stop and go
    traffic? Turns out I wasn’t at work the day of the so called incident.It was dismissed as a false report. I would have be n written up and the
    3rd complaint would have gott n me fired.
    This week I’ve had 2 complaints. I’m shocked. One said I waS doing 80 in a 65 and almost ran her off the road while passing her. I remembered
    this situation. She was in the left lane with a car in the right lane
    next to her. That’s never a good place to be, right next to a car, plus,
    in Texas driving in the left lane can get you a $200 ticket. Left is
    passing lane. The car in right was trying to get space between them but
    she was determined she wasn’t letting me pass for some unknown reason. Right car would speed up, so would she, never allowing room for me to
    get around her. I finally got my chance when the right car slowed way
    down, helping me out. She was on her cell phone when I passed her, I was passing at 70, she d guess she was doing 50and the speed limit was 75.
    I received a warning from my boss. He didn’t even want to know my side.
    I was guilty the minute she called. I was warned that 3 complaints and
    I’m fired.
    Today I’m driving on a 2 lane hwy. a lot of 18 wheelers use this hwy but they will pull to the side if they haven’t gained speed to let you pass. The lady that call today I will never forget. In her 30s, At that time I wasn’t sure if she was a she or notshe was a she or a he. She was
    driving 40 in a 75. I watched 2 -18 wheelers pass her. She had plenty of chances to move over to give them a safe space to pass but she didn’t. There was a long line of cars behind me and it was obvious she santed
    total control of her hwy. this road is winding an hard to pass on. It
    was 56 miles to the next town. After 20 min of 40 in a 75 I was glad to
    see no oncoming traffic and th road was strait for miles and no cars so
    I gas it and pass her. She was on the phone and looked mad cuz I got
    around her. In my mirror I watched her drive in the other lane to keep
    the cars from passing. Why would someone need to behave like that?
    Needless to say that she was probably calling in on me when I passed
    her. My boss was pissed at me. I’m no longer aloud to pass a car again while in their truck. She was driving more than 20 below the limit, she
    could have received a )200 ticket. I made a legal and safe pass. I never
    went over the speed limit.
    Yes, companies like Sears,Home Depot, plumbing an electrical company do
    take the calls seriously. 3 calls and your fired. Everybody has been
    hurrying to work or get the kids and wished the traffic would move. Or
    that Sunday driver in front of you on a Friday at 5pm. Your patience is
    thin and you have to get kids, go to bank, store and cook supper. You
    try to get past the slow pokes. You don’t have a phone number posted all over your car so you can pass that slow driver or control freak and not
    worry that you’ll be fired. I lt needs to be known that if your driving andfor what’re reason you think because I pass you that you need to tell
    my boss I passed you and it scared you than maybe you should drive the
    limit or pull over to let the working people get by. Be considerate.
    Would you be pleased to know that your call about the bugman passed you
    doing 80 in a 60 got him fired. When he was really doing 60 in a 70 and
    you were only doing .50 and that would cost you l$200 in Texas. I’m
    buying a dashcam. The next time I get a call I , my speed, your speed n liscense plate will be enough to prove my innocence and your guilt.

Doing 80 in a 65 limit, IS NOT good driving practice, as you have seen
    you got a ticket.Just because you have gotten away with driving recless
    for many years, with out getting caught , does not make
    it good driving practice.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From george@21:1/5 to All on Tue May 5 19:55:57 2020
    That is not good driving practice.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05