• Trump Sucking My Penis Vol 9

From Kurt Nicklas@21:1/5 to All on Tue Nov 16 22:00:05 2021
    XPost: can.politics, alt.survival, talk.politics.misc
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.politics.trump, alt.tv.pol-incorrect
    XPost: talk.politics.guns, soc.retirement, alt.global-warming
    XPost: alt.atheism, uk.politics.misc, soc.culture.indian

Rachel Maddow: Donald Trump ‘Apparently Thinks He’s Still President’

US-POLITICS-IMPEACHMENT-TRUMP

US President Donald Trump speaks following a section of the border wall in Alamo, Texas, on January ... [+] AFP via Getty Images

On MSNBC’s The Rachel Maddow Show Thursday, host Rachel Maddow raised an intriguing question: does Donald Trump think he’s still the president? Maddow noted that Trump’s lawyers—preparing to defend him in his second impeachment trial next week— “bend over backwards to describe him in this very specific way...the 45th President of the United States.”

“It is accurate to call him the 45th president,” Maddow said. “But it’s just
    as accurate to call him the former president. Apparently, though, that is something that can never be said—at least, not in front of him.”

Maddow noted that Trump’s spokesperson, in an interview with Newsmax, said “I do not expect the 45th president to be in Washington next week,” and recent letters released by Mr. Trump’s spokespeople include the presidential seal
    and Mr. Trump’s signature over the words “President Donald J. Trump.”
    MORE FOR YOU
    Maggie Haberman: Trump Telling People He Expects To Be ‘Reinstated’ As President By August
    Melania Trump Trending After Missouri Pastor Called For Women To Lose Weight And Look Like Former First Lady
    ‘That’s B.S., I’m Done’: Eric Bolling Walks Out During Live BBC Segment

And in his announcement of new lawyers for the impeachment trial, Trump’s
    news release exclusively—and repeatedly—uses the phrase “the 45th President”
    to describe the former president:

“This is worth noticing,” Maddow said, because “Mr. Trump really does appear
    to be insisting on this, and that could get very weird very quickly.” Maddow dissected Trump’s letter, observing that the usage of “the 45th President” in the letter—and in the legal team’s legal response to the impeachment—appears “even when it tortures the grammar and makes everything impossible to read...because they can never call him the former president of the United States.”

“I think it is possible and I think we should start getting our heads around the prospect that Donald Trump doesn’t think of himself as the former president. He is not allowing anybody around him to use that phrase about
    him.” Then, whispering, Maddow asks: “does that mean he thinks he’s still president?”

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)