• Petition

From mailkior@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 3 14:14:08 2022
    In the summer of 1990, I was the victim of a scapegoat plot by a notorious corrupt here in Canada, the former Prime Minister of Canada Brian Mulroney and his American friends.

Well-organized people killed a woman, whom I didn't know, and did what was necessary to blame her death on me.

The help I am looking for, from any organization, is simply to promote my petition to compel the governments of Ottawa and Washington to say openly and publicly that they had nothing to do with the assassination of Danielle Falardeau, or to tell the
    truth and explain why the two governments formed the plan to assassinate an honest Canadian citizen by putting murder on his back.

A human rights organization has nothing to lose by supporting such a request.

I thank you in advance and hope to receive your support.

Here is the link to the petition:

http://www.leslignesbougent.org/petitions/in-1990-the-us-and-canadian-governments-ordered-a-clandestine-operation-in-quebec-is-it-true-mr-biden-8995/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Dim Witte@21:1/5 to mail...@gmail.com on Fri Aug 5 04:09:39 2022
    On Wednesday, August 3, 2022 at 1:14:09 PM UTC-8, mail...@gmail.com wrote:
    In the summer of 1990, I was the victim of a scapegoat plot by a notorious corrupt here in Canada, the former Prime Minister of Canada Brian Mulroney and his American friends.

Well-organized people killed a woman, whom I didn't know, and did what was necessary to blame her death on me.

The help I am looking for, from any organization, is simply to promote my petition to compel the governments of Ottawa and Washington to say openly and publicly that they had nothing to do with the assassination of Danielle Falardeau, or to tell the
    truth and explain why the two governments formed the plan to assassinate an honest Canadian citizen by putting murder on his back.

A human rights organization has nothing to lose by supporting such a request.

I thank you in advance and hope to receive your support.

Here is the link to the petition:

http://www.leslignesbougent.org/petitions/in-1990-the-us-and-canadian-governments-ordered-a-clandestine-operation-in-quebec-is-it-true-mr-biden-8995/

Sounds like you need to search for the right lawyer.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)