• Removing cat pee odor in soil

From nabil@sketchgrowl.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 30 23:25:05 2019
    Sorry for chiming in a bit late to the discussion, but I really feel like I need to add my 2 cents. Cats don't just pee on floors and beds because they're in pain - could be a multitude of other reasons! Most common is that male cats feel the need to
    mark their territory.

As for myself, I finally found something that works for the cat pee smell in my home!

What a relief to finally have gotten rid of the horrible cat pee smell, and without any expensive sprays at that.

Registered an account only to say this:

One of my 2 cats (both neutered males) had taken to painting all of my walls, furniture, and anything else he could reach. I was horrified when I got a UV light. He never did that in all of the 9 years I've had him and didn't when I got him a buddy (they
    love each other and did so right away) but when a strange black cat started showing up outside both of my cats went nuts and the older one (9) started his wall painting, as well as the curtains out in the kitty room. I couldn't keep up with it.

My cats are indoor cats so it's not like the stray is actually going to get in here but they both hate him (and he is weird...my neighbor's cats hate him too). I've tried cleaning with a pet urine enzyme and then spraying some "No More Spraying" but that
    hasn't worked.

He's a sneaky little bugger too; he waits until he thinks I'm not looking and then does it. He's learned that the minute I see him backing his butt up to something he gets yelled at. It wasn't until I found "Cat Spraying No More" that I was able to
    finally get rid of this tiresome behavior. Now my house doesn't smell like a litter box anymore :smile:

To be honest, I don't know too much about it so I did a quick Google search and here's a review I found: https://nomorecatpee.com/index.htm

I'm based in Germany, by the way, so you should be able to get it too. Good luck!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From yee.simon@gmail.com@21:1/5 to mkir...@rochester.rr.com on Thu Dec 12 19:11:13 2019
    On Friday, May 2, 2008 at 1:40:09 AM UTC+8, mkir...@rochester.rr.com wrote:
    On May 1, 1:33 pm, letter...@invalid.com wrote:
    I have a shed that's intended for caged rabbits.  Last summer I had a
    barn cat with kittens and from past experience I know that if I leave
    her outside (or in the barn), something will kill the kittens.  I put
    her in that rabbit shed with her kittens.  (No, she did not harm the rabbits).  Later in summer I took her outside but kept the growing
    kittens in that shed where they stayed all winter. They did not always
    use the litterbox since the floor dirt probably looks the same to
    them.  I put down some straw or bad hay to cover the floor and make
    poop removal easy.  But the urine soaked into the soil.  I just
    released those (now grown) kittens and cleaned up the floor.  However
    it stinks in there from cat urine.  What can I put on the floor to
    kill the odor?  I dont mean pouring concrete....  I'm thinking about
    barn lime, or baking soda, or something to pour on the soil?  I may
    pour concrete in the future, but maybe that would be a bad idea too,
    since this shed will continue to be used in the same manner, and there
    will be future kittens.

The smell will dissipate on its own. Just give it time.

ARM and Hammer Baking Soda and their cat poop and pee remover.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)